Windows 10: lol wtf happened? update problem

Discus and support lol wtf happened? update problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] this happened after rebooting because of updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/funky-monk91, Oct 30, 2020.

1. lol wtf happened? update problem

/u/funky-monk91, Oct 30, 2020
  2. MamaBear Win User

WTF just happened?!

Oh wow! I had this saved from years ago! Must have taken a digital photo! I guess it WAS an Intel! Apologies guys. Must be getting old. LOL Now is that the serial number at the bottom?

But wait, the system is ok now. I don't need to worry about this anymore?

Wow. Thought I was going crazy! *Doh

lol wtf happened? update problem [​IMG]

MamaBear, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Kbird Win User
    WTF just happened?!

lol wtf happened? update problem :) AMI is not AMD indeed ........ you are on Bios 206 the very 1st one released ...see below.

does not mean you don't have issues , replace that battery and keep finger crossed the Bios remembers its settings.

No idea why Asus support could not find your model from those photos you took , it took me all of 3 mins at Asus Support Site to find your latest bios and Drivers etc.

ASUS USA

Bios 402 was the last and latest Bios

Kbird, Oct 30, 2020
  4. MamaBear Win User

lol wtf happened? update problem

WTF just happened?!

Why won't this work?

MamaBear, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

lol wtf happened? update problem

1. lol wtf happened? update problem - Similar Threads - lol wtf happened

2. wtf

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    wtf: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/kp3aug7v53y71.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=ed480f7aa83c0ccf43c2d7e1724ac9c25f55fcb4 submitted by /u/ARA-v2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/qofd1x/wtf/
  3. lol

lol: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/samikjain [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/pebaxx/lol/
  4. Had to share a GINORMOUS WTF JUST HAPPENED

in Windows 10 Support
    Had to share a GINORMOUS WTF JUST HAPPENED: The issue has resolved itself but if anyone has a clue what happened based on the description -- I'm all ears. I have a Lenovo that acts as a kitchen TV. Last night I was streaming THE OFFICE off of an admittedly 'risky' site. (This laptop is 'expendable' in that there's no...
  5. Wtf just happened to my pc.

Wtf just happened to my pc.: So I was just playing some GTA 5 on my xbox and got bored of it so I got on my computer to play minecraft. My computer was already on and the launcher was already open so I just click play and wait for it to load. I got loaded in, go to the multiplayer tab, and click on a...
  6. WOW wtf Microsoft forced update on to my computer now wtf.

WOW wtf Microsoft forced update on to my computer now wtf.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bxivz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzqe7m/wow_wtf_microsoft_forced_update_on_to_my_computer/
  7. WTF are these and why this File and or Folder Access restriction happen?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WTF are these and why this File and or Folder Access restriction happen?: WTF are these and why this File and or Folder Access restriction happen - My computer, My HDDs, My Files and Folders - Who the hell is OS to deny access to some or the other file or folder every now and then ? See the end of this message for details on invoking...
  8. TPM firmware update... WTF?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TPM firmware update... WTF?: Suddenly Kaspersky alerts me to a security issue. Then I check and discover the above. Of all the innumerable problems MS have caused me recently - like having to spend £700 replacing a perfectly usable PC with an AMD processor because current Win 10 is "incompatible" - I...
  9. WTF just happened?!

in Windows 10 Support
    WTF just happened?!: I did the free upgrade to Windows 10 about 4 days before it expired - July 26th, if I recall. There have been a few problems along the way, but everything was working when I left for school tonight. I came back and the screen was dark and unresponsive. I usually have my PC...
  10. WTF happened to "Open With"?

in Windows 10 Support
    WTF happened to "Open With"?: EDIT: Figured it out, I need to go into the properties menu to set this up now. That kind of sucks as I'd rather just have a context menu drop down from right click, but it'll do for now. Gonna E-mail Microsoft later to complain about this pointless change. I know it probably...