Windows 10: Long BIOS Time

Discus and support Long BIOS Time in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So oin my laptop the BIOS time is around 3 seconds but on my pc, the bios time is 12.4 seconds. The SSD on the PC is actually faster than the one in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Flake7811, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Long BIOS Time

So oin my laptop the BIOS time is around 3 seconds but on my pc, the bios time is 12.4 seconds. The SSD on the PC is actually faster than the one in my laptop. Is there any way I can shorten this time? Yes, I've already disabled some applications that automatically startup. Help appreciated Long BIOS Time :)

submitted by /u/Flake7811
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Flake7811, Jun 28, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Jun 28, 2020
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

Long BIOS Time

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Long BIOS Time

1. Long BIOS Time - Similar Threads - Long BIOS

2. why is my caps lock blinking 5 long times then 3 short times? and how do i take the BIOS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my caps lock blinking 5 long times then 3 short times? and how do i take the BIOS...: I looked on youtube and found out how to take the battery out, but when I put it back in nothing changed. I'm still getting 5 long blinks and 3 short blinks. I don't know where the Bios system battery or whatever is located in order to take it out. Something I read said there...
  3. why is my caps lock blinking 5 long times then 3 short times? and how do i take the BIOS...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my caps lock blinking 5 long times then 3 short times? and how do i take the BIOS...: I looked on youtube and found out how to take the battery out, but when I put it back in nothing changed. I'm still getting 5 long blinks and 3 short blinks. I don't know where the Bios system battery or whatever is located in order to take it out. Something I read said there...
  4. Long BIOS last boot time. What to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Long BIOS last boot time. What to do?: I am Russian, I already asked a similar question in the Russian-speaking technical support, but did not receive a proper answer there. Therefore, I will contact the English-speaking technical support.I had a problem with a long launch of BIOS before Windows 10 back in...
  5. Long BIOS last boot time. What to do?

Long BIOS last boot time. What to do?: I am Russian, I already asked a similar question in the Russian-speaking technical support, but did not receive a proper answer there. Therefore, I will contact the English-speaking technical support.I had a problem with a long launch of BIOS before Windows 10 back in...
  6. Long BIOS last boot time. What to do?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  7. My computer sometimes waits too long/gets stuck on the bios screen where a circular icon...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer sometimes waits too long/gets stuck on the bios screen where a circular icon...: My motherboard is Gigabyte GA-H81M-S1 rev 2.1, the PC sometimes gets stuck on a screen where it says Gigabyte in big letters and there's a circular turning icon, right after when it's supposed to launch 64 bit Windows 10 Pro.Why does it happen ? What can I do ?...
  8. My computer sometimes waits too long/gets stuck on the bios screen where a circular icon...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer sometimes waits too long/gets stuck on the bios screen where a circular icon...: My motherboard is Gigabyte GA-H81M-S1 rev 2.1, the PC sometimes gets stuck on a screen where it says Gigabyte in big letters and there's a circular turning icon, right after when it's supposed to launch 64 bit Windows 10 Pro.Why does it happen ? What can I do ?...
  9. My computer sometimes waits too long/gets stuck on the bios screen where a circular icon...

10. Is 13.6 seconds a long time for BIOS boot time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is 13.6 seconds a long time for BIOS boot time?: I have 13.6 seconds for my boot time and I don't know if that's normal or not. I have quite a few things on startup: iCUE, Razer Synapse, Wallpaper Engine (on high), LGHUB, and Steam. I have a GTX 1080 with a 7600k processor. submitted by /u/ChooChoo-Planes [link]...