Windows 10: Long BIOS Time

Discus and support Long BIOS Time in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So oin my laptop the BIOS time is around 3 seconds but on my pc, the bios time is 12.4 seconds. The SSD on the PC is actually faster than the one in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Flake7811, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Long BIOS Time

So oin my laptop the BIOS time is around 3 seconds but on my pc, the bios time is 12.4 seconds. The SSD on the PC is actually faster than the one in my laptop. Is there any way I can shorten this time? Yes, I've already disabled some applications that automatically startup. Help appreciated Long BIOS Time :)

submitted by /u/Flake7811
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Flake7811, Jun 28, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Jun 28, 2020
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

Long BIOS Time

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Long BIOS Time

1. Long BIOS Time - Similar Threads - Long BIOS

2. How long does a system restore take?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How long does a system restore take?: How long does it take to restore Windows 10. I spent a good portion of the day trying to restore my wife's PC because ya'll insisted on giving her Edge with you latest update and destroyed all her favorites. So far I'm on my third try and haven't been successful yet. Ran...
  3. Long text cannot be right-left justified

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Long text cannot be right-left justified: See above subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/long-text-cannot-be-right-left-justified/21903ad4-cbf4-4e59-99a1-63d483454176
  4. In Windows 10, how do I get around the “The file name(s) would be too long for the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    In Windows 10, how do I get around the “The file name(s) would be too long for the...: I am trying to copy paste a drive into my external hard drive. But I can't copy paste some files due to this error message "The file name(s) would be too long for the destination folder”! I use Windows 10 latest build. Is there any way to fix this problem? submitted by...
  5. New PC: Sometimes Windows takes too long to restart. Other times after restart Windows/BIOS...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New PC: Sometimes Windows takes too long to restart. Other times after restart Windows/BIOS...: Hey, I'm new here! https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7XC3p8 Title. The PC runs fine, the only thing I've done in BIOS is use XMP to OC the RAM to 3600 (recommended speed). I haven't updated BIOS (I'm afraid to) and one time I had to unplug and plug back in my keyboard to use...
  6. Long black screen before bios

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Long black screen before bios: Hey everyone! So a while back after doing a Windows 10 update I noticed that my pc was taking a LONG time to boot past the bios. Id turn it on go make a coffee and about 4 minutes later Id hear a beep from it loading. My system is about 10 years old but it's an...
  7. Any idea why my BIOS takes so long to load?

Any idea why my BIOS takes so long to load?: 43 seconds to be precise, according to task manager. After that W10 takes equally long to get to log in. Having an NMVe drive, I assumed the whole process would be a lot quicker, but really it isn't that much quicker than my old PC. My start up programs are showing low impact...
  8. Compaq CQ5814 long delay to BIOS screen and fails to wake after Windows 10 upgrade

Compaq CQ5814 long delay to BIOS screen and fails to wake after Windows 10 upgrade: (originally posted at lab.remaker.com) Scenario: A Compaq CQ5814 (5800 Series) AMD CPU with the ArrowwoodD motherboard (AMD Hudson D1 Fusion Control Host, AAHM1-B2) running Windows 10 has the following problems. When powering on after shutdown, there is a long 90...
  9. After a long run-time, PC wakes up with an error message in BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After a long run-time, PC wakes up with an error message in BIOS: Lately, I have been leaving my desktop on to upload files through OneDrive. Windows is set to put my PC to sleep after 5 hours. The last 2 times I've left my PC on, I've come to it in the morning with an error message along the lines of "Please insert/select boot drive", as...
  10. BIOS POST on restart too long

BIOS POST on restart too long: Please review the forums rules about piracy. *Arrow Forum Rules - Windows 10 Help Forums