Windows 10: Long Black screen before boot in Windows 10

Discus and support Long Black screen before boot in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, whenever I power on my computer, there is a long black screen that lasts around 20 seconds before it cuts to the HP logo and the spinning wheel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by XMan7, Jan 20, 2021.

1. XMan7 Win User

Long Black screen before boot in Windows 10

Hi, whenever I power on my computer, there is a long black screen that lasts around 20 seconds before it cuts to the HP logo and the spinning wheel thingy below it. It slows down the startup speed quite a bit. I have tried updating my graphics drivers, scanning for viruses, and disabling all my startup programs, but the black screen remains. Is there any way to fix this?

:)

XMan7, Jan 20, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Jan 20, 2021
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Long Black screen before boot in Windows 10

Anthony Gal, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Long Black screen before boot in Windows 10

1. Long Black screen before boot in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Long Black screen

2. Long black screen before starts to boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Long black screen before starts to boot: My problem is that a computer, after restart, shows a black screen for 109 seconds, then it starts to boot, which only takes 15 seconds.It is a long story of how I got to this point, but I reinstalled Windows 10, taking the factory reset, to try to fix it, but that didn't fix...
  3. Long black screen before starts to boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Long black screen before starts to boot: My problem is that a computer, after restart, shows a black screen for 109 seconds, then it starts to boot, which only takes 15 seconds.It is a long story of how I got to this point, but I reinstalled Windows 10, taking the factory reset, to try to fix it, but that didn't fix...
  4. Long black screen before starts to boot

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Long black screen before login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Long black screen before login: Whenever I turn my computer on it will go through the initial boot phases (show the Asus logo, display available drives), but then it just shows a blank monitor (black screen) for about 2 minutes. During this time I don't see my cursor, no keyboard button combination does...
  6. Long black screen before bios

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Long black screen before bios: Hey everyone! So a while back after doing a Windows 10 update I noticed that my pc was taking a LONG time to boot past the bios. Id turn it on go make a coffee and about 4 minutes later Id hear a beep from it loading. My system is about 10 years old but it's an...
  7. Windows 10 Long Time Booting black screen Before Login Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Long Time Booting black screen Before Login Screen: Windows 10 Long Time Booting black screen Before Login Screen. This happened after upgrade windows 10, but when I uninstalled the updates still the same, any ideas? How to solve it?...
  8. Unusually long black screen on boot before log-in screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unusually long black screen on boot before log-in screen: Two days ago I had a total system crash, my entire OS froze and I was forced to turn off the machine. Ever since then when booting there is a black screen that hangs for about 8 seconds, then everything proceeds as normal. I wouldn't be so bothered if the OS was installed...
  9. Long boot start / black screen before login WIN10

Long boot start / black screen before login WIN10: Hello, today I updated Windows 7 to 10 . After configuring the system, I decided to restart it. During startup, the Windows logo is displayed for about 5 seconds, then black screen for half a minute ... which is pretty damn annoying. Then login screen (automatic login ) and...
  10. Long Black Screen before Boot

Long Black Screen before Boot: Excellent. Yes Brink's tutorial provide a lot of information.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to login before windows black screen