Windows 10: Long Boot up in new laptop. MSI Stealth GS75

Discus and support Long Boot up in new laptop. MSI Stealth GS75 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I bought this MSI Stealth GS75 with Win 10 Home two months ago. It booted quicker when I first got it, though I was expecting better start up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by CalypsoArt, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Long Boot up in new laptop. MSI Stealth GS75

I bought this MSI Stealth GS75 with Win 10 Home two months ago. It booted quicker when I first got it, though I was expecting better start up performance. Currently it takes over 3 minutes to boot, that is longer than my 10-year-old 1st Gen i7 Sager it replaced. (The Ryzen 1700 machine I built over a year ago starts in 30 sec.) This extreme slow down is recent, and there were no changes or new software installs -- other than swapping out my 12-year-old Dell 24" external monitor for 4-year-old 27". It just started to drag.

Anyone have suggestions other than restore/reinstall windows? Specs below.

System Model GS75 Stealth 9SF
    OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
    Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362
    System Model GS75 Stealth 9SF
    System Type x64-based PC
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2601 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. E17G1IMS.10C, 3/26/2019
    SMBIOS Version 3.2
    BIOS Mode UEFI
    Secure Boot State On
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
    Total Physical Memory 15.8 GB
    Available Physical Memory 11.3 GB
    Total Virtual Memory 18.2 GB
    Available Virtual Memory 10.4 GB

:)

CalypsoArt, Oct 19, 2019
  2. Jasonwu68 Win User

msi battrey

I already do it but now still can not

the battery at 60% already but it write not charging

but before 60% it can be charging

What should I do now?

what problem doe it ?

can you tell me what should I do

because the laptop I buy it 2 days ago but now how can it like that?

MY LAPTOP SERIES IS : GS75 STEALTH

Jasonwu68, Oct 19, 2019
  3. DEVINLACY Win User
    New Laptop

• I just bought a MSI GS63VR 6RF stealth pro laptop for my oculus. It came with a
      128gb ssd drive which it boots from and a 1T HDD drive. Well after installing my oculus and a few programs the 128 is already full. I purchased a Samsung 512 ssd pro
      and put that in place of the 1T HDD. How do I get my system to boot from that? The Samsung came with Samsung magician ect... and I have the drive recognized and cloned, how do I get it to boot from that new 512gb ssd? thanks for any help!!

DEVINLACY, Oct 19, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

Long Boot up in new laptop. MSI Stealth GS75

Laptop doesn't boot after BIOS update

I own a MSI MB so I am familiar with their Website. Looking at the BIOS version: MSI BIOS 1775IMS.10A
    Double check if your Laptop is: GS70 6QE Stealth Model.
    • If it is then on the RHS of the Laptop next to the USB port, there's a little hole. If your Laptop hangs, you can use a straightened paperclip to insert this hole and reset the notebook.

• If it's not then you probably flash a wrong BIOS version.

topgundcp, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Long Boot up in new laptop. MSI Stealth GS75

1. Long Boot up in new laptop. MSI Stealth GS75 - Similar Threads - Long Boot laptop

2. WiFi on MSI GS75 Stealth 10SE does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi on MSI GS75 Stealth 10SE does not work: Yesterday my computer was working fine. Today when I turned it on, it would not connect to WiFi. Upon further investigation, I found that the WiFi driver could not be found under the Network Adapters in Device Manager.I have tried:Restarting my computerUsing the...
  3. WiFi on MSI GS75 Stealth 10SE does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi on MSI GS75 Stealth 10SE does not work: Yesterday my computer was working fine. Today when I turned it on, it would not connect to WiFi. Upon further investigation, I found that the WiFi driver could not be found under the Network Adapters in Device Manager.I have tried:Restarting my computerUsing the...
  4. Wi-fi ceased to exist on my MSI GS75 Stealth laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-fi ceased to exist on my MSI GS75 Stealth laptop: The issue:My laptop no longer registers that it has a Wi-fi function, only Ethernet and airplane mode appear in network options.Platform:Using a laptop on windows 10, my wireless network driver is "KillerR Wi-Fi 6 AX1650x 160MHz Wireless Network Adapter 200NGW"Attempted...
  5. Wi-fi ceased to exist on my MSI GS75 Stealth laptop

Wi-fi ceased to exist on my MSI GS75 Stealth laptop: The issue:My laptop no longer registers that it has a Wi-fi function, only Ethernet and airplane mode appear in network options.Platform:Using a laptop on windows 10, my wireless network driver is "KillerR Wi-Fi 6 AX1650x 160MHz Wireless Network Adapter 200NGW"Attempted...
  6. How do I fix my MSI gs75 stealth laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my MSI gs75 stealth laptop?: So I was just playing my game and all the sudden the screen glitched and turned off. I'm able to turn it on with the fans running but the screen is black and the keyboard doesn't light up. I tried holding the power button for 30 seconds but nothing happened I even tried...
  7. How do I fix my MSI gs75 stealth laptop?

How do I fix my MSI gs75 stealth laptop?: So I was just playing my game and all the sudden the screen glitched and turned off. I'm able to turn it on with the fans running but the screen is black and the keyboard doesn't light up. I tried holding the power button for 30 seconds but nothing happened I even tried...
  8. WDF Violation Error on MSI Stealth GS77

WDF Violation Error on MSI Stealth GS77: Good Evening,I have been having issues on my MSI Stealth GS77 with Windows 11 Pro. Upon initial boot up, it will allow me to log in but will give a BSOD with the WDF Violation error code. After the computer restarts, it boots up fine with no issues. DUMP files are below if...
  9. Very long booting up the laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Very long booting up the laptop: Hello, I have a problem. Yesterday I installed realtek sound drivers and the laptop started to boot for a very long time. I tried to install again but it didn't work, I tried from another side, the same result. So I reset my laptop to factory settings. It took a long time to...
  10. Long Boot up in new laptop. MSI Stealth GS75

in Windows 10 Support
    Long Boot up in new laptop. MSI Stealth GS75: I bought this MSI Stealth GS75 with Win 10 Home two months ago. It booted quicker when I first got it, though I was expecting better start up performance. Currently it takes over 3 minutes to boot, that is longer than my 10-year-old 1st Gen i7 Sager it replaced. (The Ryzen...