Windows 10: Long Booting time of windows

Discus and support Long Booting time of windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey , I am using a HP 15-ac122tu model laptop and it takes a long time to boot up around 30 min or long.Windows 10 is my operating system and when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by abhinandmudappilavil, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Long Booting time of windows

Hey ,

I am using a HP 15-ac122tu model laptop and it takes a long time to boot up around 30 min or long.Windows 10 is my operating system and when it's opened i experience more lag than never before.What should i do I tried some fixes on youtube but none of the worked.

:)

abhinandmudappilavil, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Galant Win User

Very long boot-times with DVD-drive?

Hi guys,

got a lil problem here. My machine takes very long to boot. It sits @ that windows-knight-rider screen and the blue line is crossing about 10-12 times before anything happens. Yesterday i had to disconnect my DVD to connect my reserve hdd and see... it boots after
    3 or 4 times of that line passing. Is that coz i got a bad driver or bad firmware there....Don´t know if driver makes difference coz i think windows got 1 generic and it don´t affect my secondary DVD drive... any suggestions?

Galant, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Steve C Win User
    Extremely long and incomplete boot

This may be a long shot. My PC hung at boot yesterday after typing the password - see Can't Login - Further Troubleshooting Steps?

I ran chkdsk c: /spotfix and all is now fine. Someone has also suggested running chkdsk c: /r.

Steve C, Mar 26, 2020
  4. DanielYX Win User

Long Booting time of windows

Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

DanielYX, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Long Booting time of windows

1. Long Booting time of windows - Similar Threads - Long Booting

2. Im getting dll warnings on boot up and my pc is crashing after playing games for long...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im getting dll warnings on boot up and my pc is crashing after playing games for long...: It's been a while since i dabbled in these things. How can i best uninstall and reinstall windows. submitted by /u/Murrack_Carn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fqreg1/im_getting_dll_warnings_on_boot_up_and_my_pc_is/
  3. Slow boot/long bootlog

Slow boot/long bootlog: Hi everyone, I have a question regarding a slow boot-time for a brand new Dell XPS13 laptop, with a clean, fresh install of Win10. I have last year's model in front of me, which boots up in seconds, while the new one (with all drivers loaded) takes 45 seconds (from start of...
  4. Since the last update my system takes so long to boot (I have an hdd). A friend of mine has...

Since the last update my system takes so long to boot (I have an hdd). A friend of mine has...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PlayLikeMe10YT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/foovf3/since_the_last_update_my_system_takes_so_long_to/
  5. Windows 10 Long Time Booting black screen Before Login Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Long Time Booting black screen Before Login Screen: Windows 10 Long Time Booting black screen Before Login Screen. This happened after upgrade windows 10, but when I uninstalled the updates still the same, any ideas? How to solve it?...
  6. Unusually long black screen on boot before log-in screen

Unusually long black screen on boot before log-in screen: Two days ago I had a total system crash, my entire OS froze and I was forced to turn off the machine. Ever since then when booting there is a black screen that hangs for about 8 seconds, then everything proceeds as normal. I wouldn't be so bothered if the OS was installed...
  7. Long Boot or Long Login Times with ssd

Long Boot or Long Login Times with ssd: For some reason when I boot from scratch I either get a black screen for over 30 seconds or it goes the the login screen and it takes forever to login. Hibernation doesn't have this problem. Cpu:Ryzen 5 3500u Model:HP 15-cw1068wm submitted by /u/gamingbro697 [link]...
  8. Boot time takes very long after optional update KB4535996

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot time takes very long after optional update KB4535996: Hello, On February 28 I installed optional update KB4535996 on my PC. Since then the boot time is taking way longer than originally. My PC is Acer desktop with Intel Core i5 6400. The machine is with Windows 10 Home 1909. I tried to uninstall 4535996 but the system is not...
  9. Long boot time and passwords missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Long boot time and passwords missing: The PC takes 2 minutes to boot and all my passwords on Roboform have disappeared. I have a 2GB external hard drive on which I keep most of my important files, using shortcuts on the desktop to access them. What's my best course of action toget things back to normal?...
  10. Long boot time and passwords mising.

in Windows 10 Support
    Long boot time and passwords mising.: The PC takes 2 minutes to boot and all my passwords on Roboform have disappeared. I have a 2GB external hard drive on which I keep most of my important files, using shortcuts on the desktop to access them. What's my best course of action toget things back to normal?...