Windows 10: Long Booting time of windows

Discus and support Long Booting time of windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey , I am using a HP 15-ac122tu model laptop and it takes a long time to boot up around 30 min or long.Windows 10 is my operating system and when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by abhinandmudappilavil, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Long Booting time of windows

Hey ,

I am using a HP 15-ac122tu model laptop and it takes a long time to boot up around 30 min or long.Windows 10 is my operating system and when it's opened i experience more lag than never before.What should i do I tried some fixes on youtube but none of the worked.

:)

abhinandmudappilavil, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Galant Win User

Very long boot-times with DVD-drive?

Hi guys,

got a lil problem here. My machine takes very long to boot. It sits @ that windows-knight-rider screen and the blue line is crossing about 10-12 times before anything happens. Yesterday i had to disconnect my DVD to connect my reserve hdd and see... it boots after
    3 or 4 times of that line passing. Is that coz i got a bad driver or bad firmware there....Don´t know if driver makes difference coz i think windows got 1 generic and it don´t affect my secondary DVD drive... any suggestions?

Galant, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Steve C Win User
    Extremely long and incomplete boot

This may be a long shot. My PC hung at boot yesterday after typing the password - see Can't Login - Further Troubleshooting Steps?

I ran chkdsk c: /spotfix and all is now fine. Someone has also suggested running chkdsk c: /r.

Steve C, Mar 26, 2020
  4. DanielYX Win User

Long Booting time of windows

Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

DanielYX, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Long Booting time of windows

1. Long Booting time of windows - Similar Threads - Long Booting

2. I have 12 different bsod errors, and I can’t even boot into Windows long enough to try to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 12 different bsod errors, and I can’t even boot into Windows long enough to try to...: List of errors:Irql not less or equalUnexpected kernel mode trapCritical process diedClick watchdog timeoutPage fault in nonpaged areaSecure kernel errorKmode exception not handledHypervisor errorDriver irql not less or equalSystem service exceptionMemory managementException...
  3. I have 12 different bsod errors, and I can’t even boot into Windows long enough to try to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have 12 different bsod errors, and I can’t even boot into Windows long enough to try to...: List of errors:Irql not less or equalUnexpected kernel mode trapCritical process diedClick watchdog timeoutPage fault in nonpaged areaSecure kernel errorKmode exception not handledHypervisor errorDriver irql not less or equalSystem service exceptionMemory managementException...
  4. computer takes a long time to boot from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer takes a long time to boot from sleep mode: Hello, I have a windows desktop and have been having an issue with it loading from sleep mode. when I click the mouse/keyboard to start the pc back up, it takes a good 3-5 mins before the screen fires up to the sign in screen. The PC itself wakes up, just doesn't wake up the...
  5. computer takes a long time to boot from sleep mode

computer takes a long time to boot from sleep mode: Hello, I have a windows desktop and have been having an issue with it loading from sleep mode. when I click the mouse/keyboard to start the pc back up, it takes a good 3-5 mins before the screen fires up to the sign in screen. The PC itself wakes up, just doesn't wake up the...
  6. Apps taking long or just not starting at all at boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps taking long or just not starting at all at boot: I have a couple of apps selected to startup at boot, but some of them just take insanely long or just wont startup at all. When i open them normally they startup with normal speed. But at startup theyre really slow. Is there a fix?...
  7. Apps taking long or just not starting at all at boot

Apps taking long or just not starting at all at boot: I have a couple of apps selected to startup at boot, but some of them just take insanely long or just wont startup at all. When i open them normally they startup with normal speed. But at startup theyre really slow. Is there a fix?...
  8. My pc is not booting. The windows will load for long without booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is not booting. The windows will load for long without booting: My pc is not booting. The windows will load for long without booting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-not-booting-the-windows-will-load-for/b862a70c-d727-47f4-bdcd-c8efa7b8dc6c
  9. My pc is not booting. The windows will load for long without booting

My pc is not booting. The windows will load for long without booting: My pc is not booting. The windows will load for long without booting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-not-booting-the-windows-will-load-for/b862a70c-d727-47f4-bdcd-c8efa7b8dc6c
  10. My pc is not booting. The windows will load for long without booting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade