Windows 10: Long constant beep

Discus and support Long constant beep in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have a weird problem with my computer it just randomly started this constant beep that doesn't ever stop. My computer works like normal and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YobiMurff, May 22, 2022.

1. YobiMurff Win User

Long constant beep

Hello, I have a weird problem with my computer it just randomly started this constant beep that doesn't ever stop. My computer works like normal and can do everything I can slightly hear the sound from the stuff that I'm doing on the computer it's just it's overpowered by this noise of this beep and not sure where to start on finding the issue?

:)

YobiMurff, May 22, 2022
  2. mc-dexter Win User

1 long beep, 3 short beeps. No signal.

It's a RAM issue, not graphic related.

I thought you would of noticed that when i backed up your thought about it (notice the highlighted parts above in the quote).

Try the following steps i mentioned before aswel - With the sounds of it your half way there and you know what your doing, So basically once you get into Bios for the first time after Bios reset change the voltage, I don't suggest 1.8v like you said though, It should be fine at 2.0.

mc-dexter, May 22, 2022
  3. constant beep

I have a constant beep sounding in my computer when I start it up and it continues constantly. How did I turn this on and how can I turn it off? It is driving me crazy. This has never happened before and I cannot figure out how this beep was turned
    on. Please help me.

MarilynnLaVachek, May 22, 2022
  4. YanKleber Win User

Long constant beep

Constant quiet beep in headphone

This problem appeared when I installed W10 (I didn't have this issue with W7) so I know that it's not a hardware problem.

In the headphone I have this constant and quiet hi-frequency "beep" like a sonar. Changing the volume up or down in task bar doesn't affect the volume of the beep. Not even muting the volume will make the beep disappear.

There is this 'trick' I found in a 5 years old thread of another forum (laptop - constant high frequency beep when headphones are plugged into headphone jack? - Super User) where someone was complaining of the same issue and that makes the beep stop. If you change the volume in the task bar and plug the headphone in while the typical windows sound is playing the beep disappears. But the next time I reboot my PC it will be there.

Someone else has experienced this?

YanKleber, May 22, 2022
Thema:

Long constant beep

1. Long constant beep - Similar Threads - Long constant beep

2. Beep noise after long press of a key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beep noise after long press of a key: Hello, i have the issue that when i play for example PUBG, windows beeps very repeatedly when i press any button for a longer time. The beeping itself is not the problem but windows stops the input of that key and i have to stop pressing that key for it to work again.Can...
  3. Beep noise after long press of a key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beep noise after long press of a key: Hello, i have the issue that when i play for example PUBG, windows beeps very repeatedly when i press any button for a longer time. The beeping itself is not the problem but windows stops the input of that key and i have to stop pressing that key for it to work again.Can...
  4. Long constant beep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Long constant beep: Hello, I have a weird problem with my computer it just randomly started this constant beep that doesn't ever stop. My computer works like normal and can do everything I can slightly hear the sound from the stuff that I'm doing on the computer it's just it's overpowered by...
  5. Loud Constant Beep When Sound Changes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loud Constant Beep When Sound Changes: I get a loud, constant beep when I turn the sound on from my laptop. The sound only goes off only if I turn off the laptop or put in sleep mode. The beep still goes off even when I mute the speakers or adjust the volume. The sound works because I can hear the music or sounds...
  6. Constant Beeping at Startup and works after about a minute.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant Beeping at Startup and works after about a minute.: Hello guys, how can I solve this beeping sound of my laptop? Upon pressing the power button, the laptop boots and shows the manufacturer brand and proceeds to windows 10 blue logo. After a few seconds, it starts to beeping for about a minute with the Windows 10 logo and works...
  7. My computer is constantly making a loud constant beep sound.

My computer is constantly making a loud constant beep sound.: My compter, a HP Windows 10, is making a contant beeping sound that doesnt stop unless I unplug it. I lost my computer charger in a move and tried using my Chromebook charger, but when turned on, the computer made the loud, ear-piercing beeping noise. What should I do? How...
  8. Constant quiet beep in headphone

Constant quiet beep in headphone: This problem appeared when I installed W10 (I didn't have this issue with W7) so I know that it's not a hardware problem. In the headphone I have this constant and quiet hi-frequency "beep" like a sonar. Changing the volume up or down in task bar doesn't affect the volume of...
  9. constant beeping

in Windows 10 Customization
    constant beeping: Windows 10 is working fine EXCEPT I constantly am getting beeps "Bi da bi" it's driving me crazy and I have to turn off my speakers. What gives? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-beeping/2f5d1e03-0da3-4844-a215-b5f80d67e53d
  10. 1 Long beep + 3 short beep Asus motherboard

in Windows 10 Support
    1 Long beep + 3 short beep Asus motherboard: Hi guys, I have an Asus Z97A Motherboard/GTX 1080/24GB DDR3Gskill/ 500 GB SSD + 1to HDD and recently when i boot my PC i hear 1 long beep then quickly after 3 short beep.. I've searched in Asus website about the meaning of these beep and it's written that it's a Video...