Windows 10: Long load times when opening Dropbox folders?

Discus and support Long load times when opening Dropbox folders? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've just bought a new laptop and installed Dropbox. After syncing is done, opening a folder within Dropbox in explorer takes about 20 seconds to open.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GabrielXCrescendo, Feb 15, 2020 at 6:12 AM.

1. Long load times when opening Dropbox folders?

I've just bought a new laptop and installed Dropbox. After syncing is done, opening a folder within Dropbox in explorer takes about 20 seconds to open. When I was on macOS, these folders open automatically. Anyone can advice?

submitted by /u/GabrielXCrescendo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GabrielXCrescendo, Feb 15, 2020 at 6:12 AM
  2. DanielYX Win User

Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

3. JanJan Win User
    Dropbox folder question

before when I install dropbox there's this icon below in the desktop which allows me in GMAIL to attach files inside the dropbox from desktop. (there were that icon and also the dropbox.exe icon)

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&h...art=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:0&tx=45&ty=43

I've just reinstalled windows and the dropbox folder is gone but the dropbox.exe is still there. When I try to attach files from the dropbox in GMAIL, I cant, because if I try to open the dropbox, GMAIL would just attach the whole .exe file

Please help

Thanks

4. Long load times when opening Dropbox folders?

N8 Folders long time loading

Hi all,

I've N8 and i installed the Symbian anna successfully and created a folder into the games folder with 15 games icons but when i click on this folder it takes long time for openning without any loading indicator. Does someone have a solution for this? also
    the same thing was happening with firmware 1.2.

Thema:

Long load times when opening Dropbox folders?

1. Long load times when opening Dropbox folders? - Similar Threads - Long load times

2. Opening a New Folder takes too long

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opening a New Folder takes too long: Since the last Windows 10 upgrade, it takes about 15 seconds to open a New Folder on the Desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-a-new-folder-takes-too-long/a760502b-d040-4d47-8c50-e60313f26ee7"
  3. Desktop takes long time to load Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop takes long time to load Windows 10: Hey guys, recently i had a problem with desktop environment in windows 10 it takes long time to load, this happened after resetting my version and install system updates after the new boot. before the problem i was deleting or moving some files to empty space on my hard...
  4. Extremely Long Page Load Times / Spying Activity

in Browsers and Email
    Extremely Long Page Load Times / Spying Activity: I accessed a vendor website. It took forever to load a page. I sensed they might be scanning my machine? That led to me think about software that sorts out the reasons behind slow loads. Distant basic experience with Wireshark came to mind. Does anyone have any...
  5. Extremely Long Page Load Times / Spying Activity

in Windows 10 Support
    Extremely Long Page Load Times / Spying Activity: I accessed a vendor website. It took forever to load a page. I sensed they might be scanning my machine? That led to me think about software that sorts out the reasons behind slow loads. Distant basic experience with Wireshark came to mind. Does anyone have any...
  6. File Explorer takes long time to load contents!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer takes long time to load contents!: Why File Explorer sometimes takes ridiculously long time to load contents? I'm running Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 1803 Build 17134.228 on HP Envy 13 Intel Core i7 6500U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD. Please fix it Microsoft, it's very annoying! [ATTACH]...
  7. Folder icons load slowly when opening the Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder icons load slowly when opening the Start Menu: Hello everyone, I have a laptop (Dell E7440 -i5 4300U with onboard graphics, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD) with fully updated Windows 10 Pro x64 installed. After upgrading (through Windows Update) to 1607, I noticed that almost every time I open the start menu, the folder icons...
  8. Certain folders take a really long time to load after factory reset?!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Certain folders take a really long time to load after factory reset?!: So a couple of days ago, I accidentally installed a program I didn't want, but it would not let me uninstall it! So I used the factory reset to get rid of it! After windows was reinstalled, certain folders take a really long time to load! Mostly it's the "this pc" folder,...
  9. Long Loading Times

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Long Loading Times: Anyone have an idea why certain programs take longer to load in Windows 10 than in Windows 7? Specifically, Firefox 39.0, Syncbackfree 7.3.3.6, and Finale 2014d (a music notation program). Thanks. 12578
  10. Takes long time to startup when logged in for the first time

in Windows 10 Support
    Takes long time to startup when logged in for the first time: Hello, Our computers are running Windows 10 with Server domain, but we have a problem. Each first login takes long time to login and some time it gets stuck on the welcome screen when too many teachers logged on the machine. I had contacted an admin about it and they said...