Windows 10: Long load times when opening Dropbox folders?

Discus and support Long load times when opening Dropbox folders? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've just bought a new laptop and installed Dropbox. After syncing is done, opening a folder within Dropbox in explorer takes about 20 seconds to open.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GabrielXCrescendo, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Long load times when opening Dropbox folders?

I've just bought a new laptop and installed Dropbox. After syncing is done, opening a folder within Dropbox in explorer takes about 20 seconds to open. When I was on macOS, these folders open automatically. Anyone can advice?

submitted by /u/GabrielXCrescendo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GabrielXCrescendo, Feb 15, 2020
  2. DanielYX Win User

Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

DanielYX, Feb 15, 2020
  3. JanJan Win User
    Dropbox folder question

before when I install dropbox there's this icon below in the desktop which allows me in GMAIL to attach files inside the dropbox from desktop. (there were that icon and also the dropbox.exe icon)

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&h...art=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:0&tx=45&ty=43

I've just reinstalled windows and the dropbox folder is gone but the dropbox.exe is still there. When I try to attach files from the dropbox in GMAIL, I cant, because if I try to open the dropbox, GMAIL would just attach the whole .exe file

Please help

Thanks

JanJan, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Long load times when opening Dropbox folders?

N8 Folders long time loading

Hi all,

I've N8 and i installed the Symbian anna successfully and created a folder into the games folder with 15 games icons but when i click on this folder it takes long time for openning without any loading indicator. Does someone have a solution for this? also
    the same thing was happening with firmware 1.2.

zumaneupro, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Long load times when opening Dropbox folders?

1. Long load times when opening Dropbox folders? - Similar Threads - Long load times

2. Long loading time blue circle when opening any folder in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Long loading time blue circle when opening any folder in Windows Explorer: Since this morning, out of nowhere, I have had the problem of extremely long loading times when opening folders and subfolders on my computer.My computer only has SSDs installed and up to now the speed of opening folders has never been a problem or there have been no loading...
  3. Long loading time blue circle when opening any folder in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Long loading time blue circle when opening any folder in Windows Explorer: Since this morning, out of nowhere, I have had the problem of extremely long loading times when opening folders and subfolders on my computer.My computer only has SSDs installed and up to now the speed of opening folders has never been a problem or there have been no loading...
  4. Long loading time blue circle when opening any folder in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WordPad takes a long time to open or not opening

in Windows 10 News
    WordPad takes a long time to open or not opening: [IMG]If WordPad takes too long to open or just won’t open on your Windows PC, this guide will help you fix the issue. Why is my WordPad file not opening? If your WordPad app is not opening, it might be due to different reasons. Some potential causes of this problem include...
  6. Windows 11 taking long time load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 taking long time load: I have a windows 11 laptop with 16 RAM & 512 GB storage , yet having a good processor it takes 30 secs to load the OS . its not fast enough as it claimed by Dell. Even the restart also takes 30 secs to load the OS properly. I need technical help....
  7. Folders taking a long a time to open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folders taking a long a time to open: Out of nowhere, any folder that i try to open, wheter in the SSD or external HDD, take about 30 seconds - 1min to open. It does eventually open but it's so slow. I tried restarting the computer and deleting the thumbnail cache and MORE IMPORTANT tried to navigate through...
  8. Account takes a long time to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Account takes a long time to load: When I turned on my PC it takes only about ten seconds to start and show the log in screen, but after I typed my password, it takes about one to two minutes to load my account which it used to do in ten seconds few days back. However I installed some programs earlier, but...
  9. Browers Taking a long time to load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Browers Taking a long time to load: I am needing a little help with a Windows 10 Dell laptop. It's a couple of year old machine, with a fresh wipe and install of Windows 10. The computer got hacked, and we had to start fresh. Everything seems to be working fine, except for internet browsing. When you try to...
  10. Long Loading Times

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Long Loading Times: Anyone have an idea why certain programs take longer to load in Windows 10 than in Windows 7? Specifically, Firefox 39.0, Syncbackfree 7.3.3.6, and Finale 2014d (a music notation program). Thanks. 12578