Windows 10: Long loading on Windows 10 login

Discus and support Long loading on Windows 10 login in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi. I've got a pc that recently updated automatically and now has been taking quite some time (between 35-60 seconds) the moment after I entered the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by hittoga, Jan 29, 2021.

1. hittoga Win User

Long loading on Windows 10 login

Hi. I've got a pc that recently updated automatically and now has been taking quite some time (between 35-60 seconds) the moment after I entered the password for login. My system is running on a SATA SSD 512GB so it shouldn't take that long time. CPU is an i5-4460 with 16GB of RAM, NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti. winver 20h2 (19042.746)

Steps that I have taken trying to solve.
    1. Reinstalling graphic drivers
    2. Turning off startup apps
    3. Entering into safe mode (still behaving the same)
    4. Running the sfc /scannow and dism commands

I have read some threads in the forum and I did take a WPR earlier. Here's the link: DESKTOP-J09CFTD.01-29-2021.15-48-33.Boot_1.7z - Google Drive

I can't try the reset this PC options as there are a lot of apps that I use for work that is quite hard to take a backup.

Thanks in advance

:)

hittoga, Jan 29, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 29, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 29, 2021
  4. Long loading on Windows 10 login

long loading login page

hi

i have a user to login to windows 10. after turn on my laptop, the login page take long time to show.

this problem solve after some days but if i restart the pc, after this restart, the loging page again take long time to show.

...#Ali#.......Z........), Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

Long loading on Windows 10 login

1. Long loading on Windows 10 login - Similar Threads - Long loading login

2. Long time to login to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Long time to login to Windows: I don't know why but after I turn off my computer for a good 8 hours or so going to sleep and turning it on the next morning and logging into Windows with my pin it can take over 10 seconds at times. But if I turn off my computer and back on in an hour or just restart it it...
  3. Long time to login to Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Long time to login to Windows: I don't know why but after I turn off my computer for a good 8 hours or so going to sleep and turning it on the next morning and logging into Windows with my pin it can take over 10 seconds at times. But if I turn off my computer and back on in an hour or just restart it it...
  4. Long time to login to Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 20H2] Long loading time black screen before login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 20H2] Long loading time black screen before login: Hello all, I have a problem with Win10, namely it started to load slower and slower for me. At first, I did not pay much attention (System started time 15/20s) to it until the time increased to 10min (somewhere around June) then something really started to be wrong. I...
  6. This is taking to long to load – Windows 10 Search

in Windows 10 News
    This is taking to long to load – Windows 10 Search: [ATTACH]If when you click on the Windows 10 Taskbar Search icon, you see a message This is taking to long to load and your search […] This article This is taking to long to load – Windows 10 Search first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Desktop takes long time to load Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop takes long time to load Windows 10: Hey guys, recently i had a problem with desktop environment in windows 10 it takes long time to load, this happened after resetting my version and install system updates after the new boot. before the problem i was deleting or moving some files to empty space on my hard...
  8. Long Loading Times

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Long Loading Times: Anyone have an idea why certain programs take longer to load in Windows 10 than in Windows 7? Specifically, Firefox 39.0, Syncbackfree 7.3.3.6, and Finale 2014d (a music notation program). Thanks. 12578
  9. Windows 10 takes a LONG time to login

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 takes a LONG time to login: A couple weeks ago, my Windows 10 computer started taking a LONG time to login. The times have been going up and down, with a max of about 15.5 minutes, which happened today. Here's what I've tried to solve this issue: 1. Do a clean boot (no startup programs or services...
  10. Windows 10 stuck on login screen or takes long to login

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck on login screen or takes long to login: Since the last windows 10 builds, my loggin screen would freeze where it shows the time, i can move my mouse around but cant click anything or use the keyboard, or when i log in it would go to a blackscreen but still see the mouse. It would be there for 10 minutes then load...