Windows 10: Long login and then black screen after KB4505903

Discus and support Long login and then black screen after KB4505903 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I just installed the new KB4505903 on my laptop and now I cant login anymore. The Signing in ... takes 10 seconds or so instead of 1, and then a black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by gorgor, Jul 27, 2019.

1. gorgor Win User

Long login and then black screen after KB4505903

I just installed the new KB4505903 on my laptop and now I cant login anymore. The Signing in ... takes 10 seconds or so instead of 1, and then a black screen with mouse cursor shows up and nothing else. Laptop has latest 1903...

is this the issue? Windows 10 black screen startup issue after installing latest patches - gHacks Tech News

it says it shouldnt happen with 1903

how incompetent can MS be?

Need help :/

:)

gorgor, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Black Screen with Pointer

Hi Costa,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We will surely help you with simple steps to resolve your issue.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Is the black screen with courser appears after login or before login?

• Did you make any changes to the computer, prior to the issue?
    I suggest you to refer to the below link where the same type of issue had been discussed, refer to the suggestion given by
    Sharath Srinivasa on August 7, 2015.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Long login and then black screen after KB4505903

Black screen with cursor after login

Hi Sarthak,

We'd like to verify some information to help us sort out this issue.

• How often do you encounter this problem?
    • Did you receive any error message?

Since you've tried almost all workarounds to address this problem, we suggest that you follow the steps and instructions provided on the link

Troubleshoot black screen problems
    . Let us know if you encounter any issues so we can assist you further.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Long login and then black screen after KB4505903

1. Long login and then black screen after KB4505903 - Similar Threads - Long login black

2. Black Screen with cursor after login

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen with cursor after login: Good day, I really hope someone could guide me to a solution. I have a fairly new Dell G5, with a SSD running the OS (Win 10 home), and important apps. Everytime I restart, or shut down or any form of normal boot up, the Notebook starts quickly, up to the login screen. After...
  3. Black screen flash after login

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen flash after login: Hey guys Something new... I cleaned installed... At login screen I put my password push enter ..it loads...then a black screen for about 2 secs then my desktop.... I restore to a previous image and it doesn't happen ...what could cause that 135361
  4. black screen with cursor after login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    black screen with cursor after login: i tried everything below to fix the issue: the condition of my pc is can't acces any type of short keys, can't acces win+r, task manager didn't show up when clicked. just ctrl+alt+del for restart and turn off. -creating md backup on cmd but can't CD regback -sytem...
  5. Black screen after login in

Black screen after login in: Hello I Know this is been talked before but i didnt find the same situation as mine. So black screen after loging in(typing password and username) only mouse cursor is the only thing you can see. Failed to open task manager from all different ways. ( I see the opinion task...
  6. Black Screen after login

Black Screen after login: I get the Black Screen after login and all is dead only way out is to press pwr and volume buttons to get the restart at the bottom of screen. So whats causing this BS since MS update FEB. 25 2019...
  7. Long boot start / black screen before login WIN10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Long boot start / black screen before login WIN10: Hello, today I updated Windows 7 to 10 . After configuring the system, I decided to restart it. During startup, the Windows logo is displayed for about 5 seconds, then black screen for half a minute ... which is pretty damn annoying. Then login screen (automatic login ) and...
  8. Black screen after login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen after login: Hey! I have had windows 10 for a while now, but ever since release I have a pretty huge issue. After having it installed for a while (week or two) it gives me some weird windows notification (Didn't screenshot it fast enough, but is is very long with weird symbols) and after...
  9. Black screen after login

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after login: Hi there everybody! I've been using this forum for quite a while now but I registered because I couldn't find a fix for my problem. After I log onto windows I get a black screen for a good 5-10 mintues. I can open up Task Manager with CTRL + ALT + DELETE but can't do anything...
  10. Black screen no login after screen saver

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen no login after screen saver: Hi Just been away from my computer and came back and tapped the keyboard to get a PIN login but all I got was a black screen with moving mouse cursor so had to do a hard reset. Running creators update 15063.332. Any ideas? 86476

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4505903 black screen