Windows 10: long program startup NVME

Discus and support long program startup NVME in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have long loading times for programs starting at windows bootup, for example bitdefender. While i am on 3GB/s NVME. I noticed improvements at loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by empleat, May 20, 2020.

1. empleat Win User

long program startup NVME

I have long loading times for programs starting at windows bootup, for example bitdefender. While i am on 3GB/s NVME. I noticed improvements at loading games and program installation. But it is not so drastic as i expected compared against normal ssd. Also opening times are not much faster, mozila takes long time to load. I benchmarked it and i have 3GB/s read and 4k values were same as in some user benchmark - 50MB/s, which is not much, but i don't know what is normal for NVME. Also restarting there is like 5 second delay, dunno why. While it is freshly installed system.

:)

empleat, May 20, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 20, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 20, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, May 20, 2020
Thema:

1. long program startup NVME - Similar Threads - long program startup

2. Any way to remove the long delay for startup programs in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Any way to remove the long delay for startup programs in Windows 10?: When a user logs in we have it set to automatically open up our intranet home page. However there's a 12+ second delay from the moment they user logs in and sees the desktop to Edge actually opening. It may not sound like a lot but when the user is sitting waiting it's enough...
  3. Any way to remove the long delay for startup programs in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to remove the long delay for startup programs in Windows 10?: When a user logs in we have it set to automatically open up our intranet home page. However there's a 12+ second delay from the moment they user logs in and sees the desktop to Edge actually opening. It may not sound like a lot but when the user is sitting waiting it's enough...
  4. Any way to remove the long delay for startup programs in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. startup program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    startup program: Hello, How can I set chrome as my startup browser. It used to be under task manager under process and startup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-program/2c04d635-5ff5-4273-b893-bf60a36cd991
  6. Startup Program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Startup Program: I'd like to know what's this startup program if its a virus, I cant even open it's location https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/startup-program/28b9ac5d-b1d0-4ed4-bbae-c65a93aaead1
  7. Slow startup with NVMe M.2!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow startup with NVMe M.2!: Hi Windows 10 I have slow on startup Even though I use Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe Startup takes 35 seconds to desktop! All of these solutions have been made to no avail: Enable / disable fast startup in power options Enable / disable fastboot in the BIOS Disable all...
  8. Suddenly programs take long time to startup on system SSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suddenly programs take long time to startup on system SSD: Hi, Since I installed my SSD 3 years ago, everything worked fine and smooth, but few days ago, my programs which are installed on SSD for example: Opera, Chrome, foobar2000, Firefox, Microsoft Edge started to load for longer than usual. Normally foobar2000 would startup...
  9. Startup programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup programs: Hi, I disabled google AVG chrome from starting with windows but it starts anyways and when it starts It leads me to strange sites, I've got feeling that I've got virus in my computer. Is there way to fix it?...
  10. Startup Programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Startup Programs: Hello Microsoft Community, How can I prevent certain programs from starting when Windows starts? Will startup programs slow my computer down? And is there a way to modify the program so it will not start up when Windows starts up during the installation process? Any help...