Windows 10: Long search bar doesn't appear

Discus and support Long search bar doesn't appear in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, recently I wanted to change my search icon to be the search field but I can't find this option by right clicking on search icon, is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Danon221, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Long search bar doesn't appear

Hello, recently I wanted to change my search icon to be the search field but I can't find this option by right clicking on search icon, is there a reason why it doesn't appear?

submitted by /u/Danon221
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Danon221, Sep 4, 2020
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Sep 4, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Long search bar doesn't appear [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Long search bar doesn't appear

How to delete Suggested Sites in Win 10 Edge

When I right click Suggested Sites in the Fav Bar, a "delete" window appears, but, clicking delete does not delete the Suggested Sites from the Favourite Bar.

If I open up Favourites, then the Favourites Bar, and right click the delete window for Suggested Sites-this doesn`t work either.

The Suggested Sites does nothing, (it certainly doesn`t show me a list of suggested sites), and takes up valuable space in my Fav Bar.which is why I want to rid myself of it.

barrierlee, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Long search bar doesn't appear

1. Long search bar doesn't appear - Similar Threads - Long search bar

2. Search Bar LENGTH is 36 characters long...

in Cortana
    Search Bar LENGTH is 36 characters long...: Hi all, I'm looking only for a way to have less length in the windows taskabr search box.It is currently 36 characters long, and uses more taskbar than I want.Can you make it 10 characters long by a registry hack?Cheers...
  3. Search Bar LENGTH is 36 characters long...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Bar LENGTH is 36 characters long...: Hi all, I'm looking only for a way to have less length in the windows taskabr search box.It is currently 36 characters long, and uses more taskbar than I want.Can you make it 10 characters long by a registry hack?Cheers...
  4. My search bar is appearing weirdly

in Windows 10 Customization
    My search bar is appearing weirdly: Why is the search bar appearing like this ? How to solve this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-search-bar-is-appearing-weirdly/25d61a77-eba5-4ff0-ad3c-dbd5fd852b15
  5. Search Bar appearing in a strange way

Search Bar appearing in a strange way: My search bar is sometimes appearing in a strange way as shown in the image below.However, once I press the Windows Start button, it goes back to normal as show in the image below.But it still goes back to appearing the way it does in the first image sometimes. Please help me...
  6. Long system search option doesn't appear

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Long system search option doesn't appear: Hello, I have latest version of windows(without cortana) and I want my system search thing to be long, not just the magnifier icon but I don't see this option when I press RMB on search button. USA region with english version, 2004(19041.450) Windows isn't modified submitted...
  7. Search bar isn't appearing on taskbar

Search bar isn't appearing on taskbar: I got a new update on my computer but now the search bar isn't appearing on the taskbar. I already tried using the taskbar settings too. Is anyone else experiencing this problem as well?...
  8. Search bar appears as a black box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Search bar appears as a black box: After I power on my laptop and log in, I would normally use the search function to pull up Steam or Instagram. Though recently I've noticed that when I type anything into the search bar, the box above it which should display the results is a black box. It does not show any...
  9. Search bar doesn't search internet

in Cortana
    Search bar doesn't search internet: The Search bar/button next to the Start menu button no longer searches the internet, only local files and settings. Until recently I used to be able to type in something to search for and it would search my local computer AND the the internet. Did something change that...
  10. Search text doesn't appear

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Search text doesn't appear: This is a rather strange problem, the search text when searching from the start menu isn't appearing. I can still highlight it though. Any ideas? Edit: Also just realized the buttons to the left aren't visible either. [img] Screenshot -...