Windows 10: Long Standing Peripheral Issue

Discus and support Long Standing Peripheral Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am making this post in an effort to resolve a long standing issue that I have had between 4 different custom built PCs.The issue pertains to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Grinmore, May 27, 2021.

1. Grinmore Win User

Long Standing Peripheral Issue

Hello, I am making this post in an effort to resolve a long standing issue that I have had between 4 different custom built PCs.The issue pertains to the feeling of the mouse itself, the ultimate goal of this post is to directly solve that issue, but this post in particular is designed to explore and understand the only hard evidence that I have. I would like to clarify some things so as not to waste anyone's time. The physical mouse itself is fine, I have used about 7 different mice and this issue occurs on all of them but not on any other pcI have replaced and completely rebuilt computers an

:)

Grinmore, May 27, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 27, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 27, 2021
  4. Long Standing Peripheral Issue

'long running script' error

Hi Sandi,

The issue may occur due to setting configuration of your IE11. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes made prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest to check this thread:
    Message that website is not responding due to a long running script
    . Look for Don Varnau answer. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, May 27, 2021
Thema:

Long Standing Peripheral Issue

1. Long Standing Peripheral Issue - Similar Threads - Long Standing Peripheral

2. Long Standing Update Issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Long Standing Update Issue.: Since the 2023-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5023706 I have experienced the following problem.After a reboot, any program utilizing "InkEd.dll" fails to load with "Run-time error -2147467259 80004005: Automation error Unspecified...
  3. Long Standing Update Issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Long Standing Update Issue.: Since the 2023-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5023706 I have experienced the following problem.After a reboot, any program utilizing "InkEd.dll" fails to load with "Run-time error -2147467259 80004005: Automation error Unspecified...
  4. MS 365 long standing inconsistency between office products

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS 365 long standing inconsistency between office products: I've been using Office since the early 1990s - Word for Windows 2.0 as I recall - and have never understood why MS haven't resolved some UI inconsistencies between the various products. I'm currently using MS 365 and they are still there. One that I always set when I install...
  5. I can’t stand this issue anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can’t stand this issue anymore: So a few months ago I had an issue with my SSD. After an update it completely blue-screened beyond function so I had to boot windows off my old hard drive to repair it. This happened twice. I installed the new windows update today and it happened again. Is this a hardware...
  6. Issues with Windows updates and peripherals not recognized

in Windows 10 Support
    Issues with Windows updates and peripherals not recognized: Hello, I'm having big issues with my windows, everything started when I tryed to update windows and some errors showed (0x800f0223), at first I wasn't worried too much I thought it might be temporary.. but it's not, it still doesn't work. I run windows 10 home 64bit I also...
  7. Long-standing random crashes and BSODs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Long-standing random crashes and BSODs: Hello! I have been experiences freezes and crashes of my PC for well over a year now, and I've done almost all in my power to resolve them; all without success. I've looked up countless advice and forum posts, but nothing worked. The exact sequence of the BSOD is as...
  8. long standing issue

in Windows 10 Support
    long standing issue: so for the past two months ive had this issue where my windows 10 would pretty much freeze up, and if i tried restarting/Turning off the pc it would sit in an endless loop saying turning off. ive tried clean installs of windows 10, ive changed my gpu,ram and ssd to entirely...
  9. Stand By

in Windows 10 Support
    Stand By: At the present my computer goes into standby automatically. How do I change it so it doesn't go into standby so I don't have to enter my password every time? I have tried everything! 2426
  10. Long standing bugs not fixed in build 14393.10

in Windows 10 Support
    Long standing bugs not fixed in build 14393.10: This is amazing. Printers autodetection still doesn't work under new 14393.10 w10 build. *Eek*Shock MS had a whole year to fix it. 58660