Windows 10: Long system search option doesn't appear

Discus and support Long system search option doesn't appear in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I have latest version of windows(without cortana) and I want my system search thing to be long, not just the magnifier icon but I don't see this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Danon221, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Long system search option doesn't appear

Hello, I have latest version of windows(without cortana) and I want my system search thing to be long, not just the magnifier icon but I don't see this option when I press RMB on search button.
    USA region with english version, 2004(19041.450)
    Windows isn't modified

submitted by /u/Danon221
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Danon221, Sep 3, 2020
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Sep 4, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Long system search option doesn't appear [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 4, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Long system search option doesn't appear

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Long system search option doesn't appear

1. Long system search option doesn't appear - Similar Threads - Long system search

2. Sleep option doesn't appear in control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sleep option doesn't appear in control panel: The sleep button was missing, I did my research and in Control Panel -> System and Security -> Power Option -> Choose what the powers buttons do -> should apear to me and the option o sleep, at the bottom. The other thing is that when the sleep time pases the screen doesn't...
  3. System configuration doesnt appear in search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System configuration doesnt appear in search: Is it just me but System configuration isnt here!Does someone know how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-configuration-doesnt-appear-in-search/c86b1eac-7906-4845-bfc2-a2600852ae68
  4. System configuration doesnt appear in search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System configuration doesnt appear in search: Is it just me but System configuration isnt here!Does someone know how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-configuration-doesnt-appear-in-search/c86b1eac-7906-4845-bfc2-a2600852ae68
  5. System configuration doesnt appear in search

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. OneDrive doesn't appear as a index search location

in Cortana
    OneDrive doesn't appear as a index search location: Search for a file in Windows 10 does not provide any results though the search goes on forever. I have rebuilt the index several times but to no avail. Also OneDrive doesn't appear as a index search location...
  7. Long search bar doesn't appear

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Long search bar doesn't appear: Hello, recently I wanted to change my search icon to be the search field but I can't find this option by right clicking on search icon, is there a reason why it doesn't appear? submitted by /u/Danon221 [link] [comments]...
  8. Show search box option doesn't appear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show search box option doesn't appear: Hi all, I recently did a factory reset of my HP laptop, and, when I began using it again, there were some issues with the taskbar. I use an external monitor with the laptop screen closed, and the display settings set to "only on [external monitor]", and, for some reason,...
  9. The SEARCH option doesn't work.

in Cortana
    The SEARCH option doesn't work.: Dear Sir, I hope you can help me. From a few weeks ago the "search option" of my Windows S.O. doesn't work (neither the SEARCH BOX placed on the task bar nor the "search" option avaible when you right-click on the Windowns logo). Actions taken so far: - Windows Update...
  10. Search text doesn't appear

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Search text doesn't appear: This is a rather strange problem, the search text when searching from the start menu isn't appearing. I can still highlight it though. Any ideas? Edit: Also just realized the buttons to the left aren't visible either. [img] Screenshot -...