Windows 10: Long time linux user here. Can viruses only be installed in windows through executables...

Discus and support Long time linux user here. Can viruses only be installed in windows through executables... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/necklessMonster [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f7of8e/long_time_linux_user_here_can_viruses_only_be/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/necklessMonster, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Long time linux user here. Can viruses only be installed in windows through executables...

/u/necklessMonster, Feb 22, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 22, 2020
  3. graye Win User
    graye, Feb 22, 2020
  4. rk3066 Win User

Long time linux user here. Can viruses only be installed in windows through executables...

Having such hard time installing this Driver

I have a OurLink RTK8192 Wireless Adapter and I've tried everything in the book but nothing seems to work and yes I've gone through the CD and there's no Install App. for Linux only for Windows though i have installed on there.

Give me A step-by-step copy/paste guide please

rk3066, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Long time linux user here. Can viruses only be installed in windows through executables...

1. Long time linux user here. Can viruses only be installed in windows through executables... - Similar Threads - Long linux user

2. .jar files only execute through CMD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .jar files only execute through CMD: Every once in a while, my pc no longer recognizes a default app for jar files and I have to manually run them. I can open them with the command 'javaw.exe -jar' but they will not open otherwise. I have gone to Task Manager to check the path of the javaw.exe that runs when I...
  3. .jar files only execute through CMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .jar files only execute through CMD: Every once in a while, my pc no longer recognizes a default app for jar files and I have to manually run them. I can open them with the command 'javaw.exe -jar' but they will not open otherwise. I have gone to Task Manager to check the path of the javaw.exe that runs when I...
  4. .jar files only execute through CMD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Linux users wanting to use google or Onedrive - here's how

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linux users wanting to use google or Onedrive - here's how: Deleted -- app wants you to pay after starting process -- I HATE these sneakerware type of things -- tell users up front if its paid, trial or free. I have no objection to paid software if it does the job and is open up front but I will never use again sites that "semi-con"...
  6. Long time Linux user reviewed Windows 10 Home and highlights a few underappreciated features

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Long time Linux user reviewed Windows 10 Home and highlights a few underappreciated features: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/weirdboys [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hvakov/long_time_linux_user_reviewed_windows_10_home_and/
  7. Windows 10 takes a long time to run any executable and File Explorer takes a long time to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 takes a long time to run any executable and File Explorer takes a long time to...: As per title, Windows10 takes almost 2 minutes to open any executable file. File Explorer takes up to 3 minutes to load a folder and up to one minute whenever I right click something. Disabled most of the shell extensions that caused trouble but it still lags a lot. I just...
  8. Can't install windows but can install linux

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install windows but can install linux: whenever I tried to install windows, at the partition menu, I get an error 0x80070057 if I tried to format any drive. I can install Linux(Fedora 28) any time and works perfectly. Also, I tried "diskpart", where also I cannot execute "format fs=ntfs quick" command, after...
  9. Long install time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Long install time: I chose to try the upgrade exe file to install Windows 10 update to Windows 8.1. I started at 5PM. It is now 1015 PM and it's at 25%. I don't dare stop it, but have others experienced this? I forgot to mention that the upgrade is going on to 5 year old Dell Studio laptop. It...
  10. Are Linux Users Allowed Here? :D

in Windows 10 Support
    Are Linux Users Allowed Here? :D: I am a long time Windows and Linux user and I wanted to join the TenForums. I use many linux distros but I also love windows *Biggrin I use W10 on my lappy and Linux on my desktop. Soon if I plan to upgrade, the OS for that may also change *Biggrin So.. Will you allow...