Windows 10: Look into my query

Discus and support Look into my query in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-came-with-pre-installed-windows-10-is-now/4407305e-8ce6-4523-bceb-74d5b17335fb please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Sandeep Singh_973, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Look into my query

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-came-with-pre-installed-windows-10-is-now/4407305e-8ce6-4523-bceb-74d5b17335fb

please answer this query

:)

Sandeep Singh_973, Nov 2, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Still Looking for an answer.

Hi Naluil,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What is the make and mode of keyboard?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you try using external keyboard?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Hardware and Devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Devices.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and Devices

Method 2.

Try updating the latest keyboard devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Keyboard drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the Keyboard driver.

c. Right-click on the HID Keyboard Device and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Look into my query

Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Look into my query

1. Look into my query - Similar Threads - query

2. DaveM121 Independent Advisor Trying to reply to Query - System will not allow it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DaveM121 Independent Advisor Trying to reply to Query - System will not allow it.: I had a chat going:DaveM121 Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title and change Q to q Now the system will not allow me to reply....
  3. DaveM121 Independent Advisor Trying to reply to Query - System will not allow it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DaveM121 Independent Advisor Trying to reply to Query - System will not allow it.: I had a chat going:DaveM121 Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title and change Q to q Now the system will not allow me to reply....
  4. Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”: Dear Microsoft Support,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with an issue I have encountered regarding my storage usage on my Asus laptop.Recently, I have noticed a significant increase in storage consumption attributed to "Other Users," which...
  5. Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”

Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”: Dear Microsoft Support,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with an issue I have encountered regarding my storage usage on my Asus laptop.Recently, I have noticed a significant increase in storage consumption attributed to "Other Users," which...
  6. Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Sysmon DNS Query Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sysmon DNS Query Support: I have been trying to generate Sysmon Event ID 22 DNS Query logs using the below xml format <Sysmon schemaversion="4.90"> <EventFiltering> <DnsQuery onmatch="exclude" /> </EventFiltering> </Sysmon> But type: 1 is not displayed for logs when I try to generate Type A DNS...
  8. Sysmon DNS Query Support

Sysmon DNS Query Support: I have been trying to generate Sysmon Event ID 22 DNS Query logs using the below xml format <Sysmon schemaversion="4.90"> <EventFiltering> <DnsQuery onmatch="exclude" /> </EventFiltering> </Sysmon> But type: 1 is not displayed for logs when I try to generate Type A DNS...
  9. Sysmon DNS Query Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sysmon DNS Query Support: I have been trying to generate Sysmon Event ID 22 DNS Query logs using the below xml format <Sysmon schemaversion="4.90"> <EventFiltering> <DnsQuery onmatch="exclude" /> </EventFiltering> </Sysmon>But I am only able to see logs with QueryResults: type: 5 and not any other...
  10. Sysmon DNS Query Support

Sysmon DNS Query Support: I have been trying to generate Sysmon Event ID 22 DNS Query logs using the below xml format <Sysmon schemaversion="4.90"> <EventFiltering> <DnsQuery onmatch="exclude" /> </EventFiltering> </Sysmon>But I am only able to see logs with QueryResults: type: 5 and not any other...