Windows 10: Look Kimosabe, 20H2 Coming

Discus and support Look Kimosabe, 20H2 Coming in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can almost see it on the horizon... Seriously, seeing this this evening Oct. 1... likely 20H2 will be very soon to follow. [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Drew1903, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Look Kimosabe, 20H2 Coming

Can almost see it on the horizon...

Seriously, seeing this this evening Oct. 1... likely 20H2 will be very soon to follow.

Look Kimosabe, 20H2 Coming 5022618f-5787-441a-b6f8-ef3a0c5f4ee7?upload=true.jpg

Cheers,
    Drew
    Look Kimosabe, 20H2 Coming b1554940-ee07-447b-9ab8-59a91a033e57?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Oct 2, 2020
  2. CadErik Win User

20H2 and Firewire/Audio issues

I have a MOTU Ultralike MK3 which I have connected through Firewire on my desktop.

My specs:

• ASRock B450M-HDV R4.0 Motherboard
    • AMD 3800X
    • 32 Gb DDR4
    • Vantec PCIe Firewire interface with Ti chipset

Before my upgrade to 20H2 - my playback was quite stable but since this upgrade, I'm getting a bunch of weird playback glitches. That is not even under load. I just play a file in JRMC with the ASIO interface and I get multiple drop-outs glitches. The playback
    definitely stops for 1 sec or so, there is no level showing up anymore during that second on my audio interface.

I changed two times already the firewire cable, and the firewire card as well.

My bios doesn't have a lot of options and I have the legacy 1394 driver installed which used to work quite nicely.

Any suggestions?

CadErik, Oct 2, 2020
  3. CadErik Win User
    20H2 and Firewire/Audio issues

I have a MOTU Ultralike MK3 which I have connected through Firewire on my desktop.

My specs:

• ASRock B450M-HDV R4.0 Motherboard
    • AMD 3800X
    • 32 Gb DDR4
    • Vantec PCIe Firewire interface with Ti chipset

Before my upgrade to 20H2 - my playback was quite stable but since this upgrade, I'm getting a bunch of weird playback glitches. That is not even under load. I just play a file in JRMC with the ASIO interface and I get multiple drop-outs glitches. The playback
    definitely stops for 1 sec or so, there is no level showing up anymore during that second on my audio interface.

I changed two times already the firewire cable, and the firewire card as well.

My bios doesn't have a lot of options and I have the legacy 1394 driver installed which used to work quite nicely.

Any suggestions?

CadErik, Oct 2, 2020
  4. Drew1903 Win User

Have New 20H2 Start (NOW)

The 20H2 Start Menu can be 'released' from within 20H1.

You will, still, do 20H2 via WU in October, BUT can have the new 20H2 Start Menu, now by doing the following:

1. Open up Notepad.
    2. Paste the following text:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\FeatureManagement\Overrides\0\2093230218]

"EnabledState"=dword:00000002

"EnabledStateOptions"=dword:00000000

3. Save the file as 'Start Menu.reg'.
    4. Run the file.
    5. Reboot

Look Kimosabe, 20H2 Coming 53142dcc-6dd4-4afd-9221-e0a28bfdd328?upload=true.jpg

now and, still, OS Build 19041.508

Cheers,

Drew

Look Kimosabe, 20H2 Coming 101ca3b6-ebd9-4c80-b925-776d208b62eb?upload=true.jpg

Drew1903, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Look Kimosabe, 20H2 Coming - Similar Threads - Kimosabe 20H2 Coming

2. When I look down my task bar comes up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I look down my task bar comes up: When I look down In any game my taskbar comes up. I’ve tried so many “fixes”but none have worked. I’ve tried in fullscreen mode too and it still does it...
  3. When I look down my task bar comes up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I look down my task bar comes up: When I look down In any game my taskbar comes up. I’ve tried so many “fixes”but none have worked. I’ve tried in fullscreen mode too and it still does it...
  4. Random BSOD coming out of Sleep Windows 20H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD coming out of Sleep Windows 20H2: Let me first say, I have done all the usual recommendations. Update to latest drivers, Memtest, Windows Update... Memtest shows no errors, Windows Update is now 20H2. SFC shows no errors, same with CHKDSK.Device: HP Pavilion 15-CS2xxx series I-7-8565U, 24Gb, 4Gb NVidia, 480...
  5. Windows 10 20H2 looks partial grayscale

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 20H2 looks partial grayscale: Recently I updated my Dell Inspiron Gaming 7577 with Windows 20H2, and since then my screen has become partially grayscale. The colors are lacking contrast. I would be very grateful if you help me, because I had the same issue with Windows 2004 and I had to roll back updates....
  6. 20H2 Clean installs Chipset Drivers not coming from Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    20H2 Clean installs Chipset Drivers not coming from Windows Update: Greetings All, Since 20H2 was released I have noticed that Intel chipset drivers and Intel MEI / AMT are no longer installed during the initial Windows Update. I repair machines so clean installs are frequent. It's a bit of a pain. Sometimes I've had to use quite dated...
  7. A look at the new features coming to Windows 10 with Redstone 5

in Windows 10 News
    A look at the new features coming to Windows 10 with Redstone 5: The next big update of Windows 10 is codenamed Redstone 5 and it’s projected to arrive in the fall. Windows 10 Redstone 5 is currently in development, and Microsoft is improving the OS with the help from Windows Insiders. Windows 10 RS 5 will be a big update, and it’ll...
  8. First look at updates coming to Remote Desktop Services

in Windows 10 News
    First look at updates coming to Remote Desktop Services: Remote Desktop Services (RDS) allows you to access a remotely-hosted Windows desktop environment or application from almost any device. We’re extending the capabilities of RDS to offer more security, flexibility to run Windows apps on any device, and cloud-readiness with...
  9. Cortana for Android and iOS comes to the UK, gets a fresh new look

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana for Android and iOS comes to the UK, gets a fresh new look: We believe that everyone deserves a personal assistant, and a great personal assistant should be available to help on-the-go, on whatever device you carry. We’re excited to bring Cortana*, your truly personal digital assistant, to Android and iOS in the UK, and a fresh new...
  10. Coming soon: A first look at Exchange Server 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Coming soon: A first look at Exchange Server 2016: Less than three weeks to go until Microsoft Ignite kicks off in Chicago! Based on how many members of the sellout crowd have identified themselves as Microsoft Exchange Conference alumni, it looks like we’ll have an excellent turnout from the Exchange community. We’re excited...