Windows 10: look to find them? Help please some very special photos of people no longer alive

Discus and support look to find them? Help please some very special photos of people no longer alive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; About 1 month ago I moved a lot of my photographs into seperate folder according to events, now those I thought I had made easier to findseem to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Margaret Ingrassia, Apr 3, 2020.

1. look to find them? Help please some very special photos of people no longer alive

About 1 month ago I moved a lot of my photographs into seperate folder according to events, now those I thought I had made easier to findseem to have completely disappeared , where can I look to find them? Help please some very special photos of people no longer alive

:)

Margaret Ingrassia, Apr 3, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 3, 2020
  4. robinpe Win User

look to find them? Help please some very special photos of people no longer alive

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

look to find them? Help please some very special photos of people no longer alive

1. look to find them? Help please some very special photos of people no longer alive - Similar Threads - find Help please

2. Please some help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please some help: INSPIRON A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. BAD SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps: Check to make...
  3. Please some help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please some help: INSPIRON A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. BAD SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps: Check to make...
  4. Sudden Bluetooth Issues - Looking for helpful people, please :}

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden Bluetooth Issues - Looking for helpful people, please :}: Sorry, I need to repost because the last one did not go down well and Microsoft makes it impossible to do anything about it.The issue:Audio will not switch to bluetooth headset even after connected. Unable to allow Windows to use device.This device previously worked perfectly...
  5. Sudden Bluetooth Issues - Looking for helpful people, please :}

Sudden Bluetooth Issues - Looking for helpful people, please :}: Sorry, I need to repost because the last one did not go down well and Microsoft makes it impossible to do anything about it.The issue:Audio will not switch to bluetooth headset even after connected. Unable to allow Windows to use device.This device previously worked perfectly...
  6. Some help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some help please: I am running Windows Server 2019 Standard Evaluation version, I have 12 gig of installed RAM but the OS is saying that I have only 2.8 available and 1.1 in use. My motherboard is very old, it is a MSI 970A-G43 I am running the latest firmware. Any ideas on why this is...
  7. Some help please

Some help please: I am running Windows Server 2019 Standard Evaluation version, I have 12 gig of installed RAM but the OS is saying that I have only 2.8 available and 1.1 in use. My motherboard is very old, it is a MSI 970A-G43 I am running the latest firmware. Any ideas on why this is...
  8. Please help me please look at the message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me please look at the message: I'm trying to change my password because it's not private anymore but, when i find the sign in option it doesn't say password for me to change it but all i need to know is that what should i do because i want to know how to set a NEW PASSWORD...
  9. Please help me please look at the message

Please help me please look at the message: I'm trying to change my password because it's not private anymore but, when i find the sign in option it doesn't say password for me to change it but all i need to know is that what should i do because i want to know how to set a NEW PASSWORD...
  10. Looking for some help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for some help: Jump to the bottom for specs/TLDR I built my first PC in November with birthday money (yes I still get birthday money at my age), the PC worked till January. That's when it started doing random restarts and that blue screen with "Your PC ran into a problem and..." This...