Windows 10: Looking a sound management software

Discus and support Looking a sound management software in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, Since I have started using Zoom (not by choice) I am having a lot of sound problems and I have always wanted a better control over the sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ADHD_Learning, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Looking a sound management software

Hey,

Since I have started using Zoom (not by choice) I am having a lot of sound problems and I have always wanted a better control over the sound system in my computer.

So I am looking for a good, preferably free "sound management" software.

I'm not sure if "sound management" is the correct way to describe it, but I basically want to have control over which app sends her audio to which device.

For example my headset is connected to my laptop as two different devices. one is shown as "Headset" in which I can use the microphone and the other is connected as "Headphones" and provides better audio quality. Now I understand that I cannot "make" an app like Skype for example to be connected to my "Headset" device for the audio input (microphone) and to the "Headphones" for the audio output. Because this is something that is built inside the Skype app (I mean it can be possible but it is not something that a 3rd-party software can change, or at least not easily)

But I would like to be able to use my "Headset" device for skype while outputting the audio from my browser to the laptop's speakers or to a Bluetooth connected speaker.

Is anyone familiar with such software?

submitted by /u/ADHD_Learning
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ADHD_Learning, Jul 23, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Looking a sound management software :p

cadaveca, Aug 3, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Looking a sound management software

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Looking a sound management software

1. Looking a sound management software - Similar Threads - Looking sound management

2. Looking for File Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for File Manager: I'm looking for a third-party filemanager. The default file manager for windows annoys me, my biggest issues being the lack of multiple tabs or panes and especially the fact that the Layout is not always consistent between folders. Currently I use primarily XYplorer, which I...
  3. Looking for kiosk software for windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Looking for kiosk software for windows: I am looking for software that can lock my windows PC's so they can only use a view apps and lock you out of changing any settings etc. The app should be able to be turned off via teamviewer. One of the apps is written by a friend of mine and is not on the app store. I have...
  4. Looking for a software

Looking for a software: Hey guys, I am looking for a software that coverts my 23-30 fps videos to 60 fps on Windows 10. If a simple TV can do it with live broadcast, then it should be fairly easy of i7. Please if you know, let me know submitted by /u/jaypatel149 [link] [comments]...
  5. sound manager.

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound manager.: so, when right clicking the sound bar, it is now impossible to go to manage audio devices. instead you can now only open sound settings. this is horrible and i really wish this would be changed, as the sound settings area doesnt let me access device properties, and it was...
  6. Looking for Window Manager

Looking for Window Manager: I'm looking for a tool or combination of tools that does the following: - Autostart applications - Automatically pin them to determined positions (think splitscreen) - Keep them fixed in the background (no minimizing) - It would be nice if i could change focus to these...
  7. Looking for win10 free software to permanently sinc sound on a MP4

Looking for win10 free software to permanently sinc sound on a MP4: It's for a vid I made VLC fine but need to redo each time. Any suggestions? submitted by /u/RedDogBoyMark [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dutgl4/looking_for_win10_free_software_to_permanently/
  8. Sound Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Software: I seem to have two sets of soundware - Realtek HD Audio and Nvidia HD Audio. The Nvidia seems to apply to monitor speakers which I never use. should I just leave be, or remove nvidia sound items.? 143591
  9. Looking for software/app advice.....

Looking for software/app advice.....: I work in the transportation industry and we have to keep a list of when and where our trucks are loading and unloading. There are 3 of us that use this information. We currently keep 3 different lists on 3 different yellow legal pads. The problem is that when one of us make...
  10. Looking for Video Software

Looking for Video Software: Christmas was good to me, but now I need to pickup how to do video stitching I got a Canon Vixia and I read that it can record in m2ts. Problem is that I know what's going to happen; I will be shooting videos and then the wife will say she wants them in one video as oppose...