Windows 10: Looking fo the media builder tool for winx pro 1709, 64.

Discus and support Looking fo the media builder tool for winx pro 1709, 64. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am attempting to download and make a dvd but the tool for 1709 is gone. I want an ISO of win x pro 64 bit.Can anyone assist me in this as it seems I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AI-007, Feb 2, 2019.

1. AI-007 Win User

Looking fo the media builder tool for winx pro 1709, 64.

I am attempting to download and make a dvd but the tool for 1709 is gone. I want an ISO of win x pro 64 bit.Can anyone assist me in this as it seems I keep getting the home version which is what I wish to upgrade. I did try thee direct download and after it was still showing as home. I do not wish to upgrade this to 1803 or 1809. I just wish to upgrade from 1790 home to 1709 pro. I'd also like the back up dvd. SO does anyone know how I can manage this if the builder tool is no longer offered?

:)

AI-007, Feb 2, 2019

2. Media Creation Tool: 0x0800703EE - 0xA0019

The error code 0x0800703EE - 0xA0019 means that the tool doesn't have permission for it to run. For us to assist you, we suggest that you follow the simple steps listed below:

1. Right-click on the Media Creation Tool.exe.

2. Press Properties.

3. Click on General.

4. At the bottom, click on Unblock.

5. Press Apply, and then OK.

or

Step 1: download Windows 10 1709 from the following link:

https://tb.rg-adguard.net/index.php?sid=74a7cf5...

Choose the following:

- Windows Final

- Windows 10, version 1709

- Windows 10 Pro + Home

- English

- x64 (64 bit) x32 (32 bit)

Step 2: create a bootable copy

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wik...

Andre Da Costa, Feb 2, 2019
  3. 3d builder the radial tool bar is not there.

I agree with the posts above. I am running 3D Builder version 14.0.1031.0 and do not have the radial menu either. What's more is that I have a Surface Dial that I am using with my Surface Pro 3 and have a dock and 24" touch monitor. The
    menu looks like it would be perfect
    for use with my Surface Dial, but I don't have the menu.

• Will support for the Surface Dial be added to a (near) future release of 3D Builder??

Dave Zimbrich, Feb 2, 2019
  4. eds0217 Win User

Window 10 Pro / Media Creation Tools/ Error code 0x80070570 - 0x90002

Download window 10 pro via media creation tool in iso format Download tools 64 bit

Failed received error code 0x80070570 - 0x90002

Msi gt683dxr / win 8.1 pro w/media / 64 bit

eds0217, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Looking fo the media builder tool for winx pro 1709, 64. - Similar Threads - Looking media builder

2. WINX folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WINX folders: After the latest update from Microsoft, ALL the WINX folders all users have been deleted. Where are they now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winx-folders/afb5d058-4680-4cd8-ad7c-b823e84ac233
  3. creating a windows 10 pro media tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    creating a windows 10 pro media tool: i purchased windows 10 pro less than a year ago and my hard drive crashed. I am using the media tool to create a download of windows 10 to install on a new hard drive but it does not give me an option to download the same version i purchased which was windows pro. How do i...
  4. WinX's Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Customization
    WinX's Shortcuts: WinX is 1 of your best friends in Win10. Ironic includes Run & accesses items without Run, anymore. Anyway, WinX has K/B shortcuts, you don't even need to bother opening your 'good friend'; know the shortcuts, instead . WinX+the underlined letters Above the red dots & voila...
  5. Product Key Question - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit OEM System Builder

Product Key Question - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit OEM System Builder: Dear All, A few years back I bought a Windows 10 Pro 64 bit OEM System Builder disk. Loaded it and spent a lot of time creating a configuration that I wanted. When completed, I imaged the build and have it stored on a separate detachable drive. What I want...
  6. Looking for a tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for a tool: I am looking for a tool to download that does the following: Removes all of the data collecting/telemetry found here: [REPO] Windows 10 TELEMETRY REPOSITORY Removes all apps including the Store, Cortana, and Edge Removes OneDrive and SkyDrive including the SkyDrive in...
  7. Windows 10 Pro 1709 64 bit performance issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Pro 1709 64 bit performance issues: Hello, I have the new PC with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 1709 installed. All the latest updates have been applied. After the computer starts, in about 50% of the times there are no problems, everything is working fine. But in another 50% I have serious performance issues,...
  8. Windows 10 pro is not in the media creation tool

Windows 10 pro is not in the media creation tool: so in the media creation tool i dont have Windows 10 pro i only have Windows 10 , Windows 10 home and single use , Windows 10 N . 76930
  9. W10 pro ISO media creator tool

W10 pro ISO media creator tool: I am trying to keep a USB with latest build of W10 pro handy . I only have a much earlier build of w10 pro . I always like to have one in case I need to do a clean install on my laptop which was updated from win 7 pro to win 10 pro . However when I use the Microsoft site...
  10. New Media creation tool only installs HOME (1709) ?????

New Media creation tool only installs HOME (1709) ?????: Hi there. I've never had Home edition -- always PRO --however media creation tool always installs HOME edition even when I've downloaded the W10 PRO ISO. (1709) Only fixed by restoring old W10 Pro (couple of builds back) and doing an Update. What's up Ms -- surely of...