Windows 10: Looking for 2 Drivers

Discus and support Looking for 2 Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i cant find these 2 drivers, anyone know? specs below. 1)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by N00berG00ber, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Looking for 2 Drivers

i cant find these 2 drivers, anyone know? specs below.

1)
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A324&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_10PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A324&SUBSYS_86941043PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A3 24&CC_0C8000PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A324&CC_0C80

2)
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A323&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_10PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A323&SUBSYS_86941043PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A3 23&CC_0C0500PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A323&CC_0C05

:)

N00berG00ber, Dec 1, 2018
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Looking for 2 Drivers :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Windows 10 long boot/black screen/2 display drivers

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• What do you mean by “For my processor”? Are you referring to motherboard graphic drivers?
    I suggest you to disable the second driver and then try to enable the below steps for fast boot options.

Enabling or disabling this feature is quite easy and if we count the numbers, you just need 4-5 steps to do this. Just follow the below listed procedure.

• Open your Control Panel. Look for Control Panel in start menu.
    • Now in Control Panel look for Power Options.
    • Look for an option that reads Choose what the power button does and click it. This will open up a new Window and here you can see more options.
    • Now look for the check box with text Turn on fast startup.
    • Check it if you want Fast startup enabled and uncheck it if you don’t want it enabled.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Looking for 2 Drivers

USB 2 devices not reading after win 10 upgrade, latest INF driver installed.

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to go to Manufacturer web site and download and install the latest chipset driver for your device and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to check for the Windows updates and install all the updates.

• Press Windows logo key +R, enter
      MS-settings:
      and then press OK. This opens Settings.

• In Settings, go to Update & security >
      Windows Update, and then select Check for updates. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Looking for 2 Drivers

1. Looking for 2 Drivers - Similar Threads - Looking Drivers

2. my new printer is looking for a driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my new printer is looking for a driver.: I am having trouble installing a printer It needs to find a drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-printer-is-looking-for-a-driver/9a7657ff-2cf6-4ac3-b558-c9a16809e28c
  3. my new printer is looking for a driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my new printer is looking for a driver.: I am having trouble installing a printer It needs to find a drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-printer-is-looking-for-a-driver/9a7657ff-2cf6-4ac3-b558-c9a16809e28c
  4. PC crash. Minidump file included. Looking for driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crash. Minidump file included. Looking for driver issue: Hello. My computer crashed and the minidump file it created is linked below. I am hoping it reveals the driver that caused the crash. Thanks.021024-14921-01.zip...
  5. PC crash. Minidump file included. Looking for driver issue

PC crash. Minidump file included. Looking for driver issue: Hello. My computer crashed and the minidump file it created is linked below. I am hoping it reveals the driver that caused the crash. Thanks.021024-14921-01.zip...
  6. Looking for drivers for my windows xp gateway laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for drivers for my windows xp gateway laptop.: So i've been looking for a driver for 'Multimedia Audio Controller' for my windows xp laptop. Closest results i found gave me links to a website that no longer existed. I got error 28 when trying to diagnose the problem, and most games i've been playing either don't work or...
  7. Looking for drivers for my windows xp gateway laptop.

Looking for drivers for my windows xp gateway laptop.: So i've been looking for a driver for 'Multimedia Audio Controller' for my windows xp laptop. Closest results i found gave me links to a website that no longer existed. I got error 28 when trying to diagnose the problem, and most games i've been playing either don't work or...
  8. Used driver verifier, was wondering if anyone could look over the files and tell me what's...

Used driver verifier, was wondering if anyone could look over the files and tell me what's...: My system information is pasted above. As the title says, I've been experiencing crashes for months and months and think I am finally close to sorting it out. If someone could let me know what is wrong, I would be forever grateful. I'll paste the One Drive link in the...
  9. Used driver verifier, was wondering if anyone could look over the files and tell me what's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Used driver verifier, was wondering if anyone could look over the files and tell me what's...: My system information is pasted above. As the title says, I've been experiencing crashes for months and months and think I am finally close to sorting it out. If someone could let me know what is wrong, I would be forever grateful. I'll paste the One Drive link in the...
  10. I am looking for help with frequent Driver Power State Failure blue screens on Windows 11.

I am looking for help with frequent Driver Power State Failure blue screens on Windows 11.: This has been happening randomly but frequently since the build early this year, sometimes when I am playing a game, sometimes when just web-surfacing, and sometimes when I am away from the computer.AMD Ryzen 9 7900xAsrock Taichi x670ECorsair 64 Gb DDR5 5200 RamXFX 7900...