Windows 10: Looking for a detailed but simply explained Windows 10 installation/optimization guide

Discus and support Looking for a detailed but simply explained Windows 10 installation/optimization guide in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I haven't been formatting my PC for a good long time now and suddenly I wanted to reset everything and make a perfectly clean and optimized OS. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lord_of_Kinder, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Looking for a detailed but simply explained Windows 10 installation/optimization guide

I haven't been formatting my PC for a good long time now and suddenly I wanted to reset everything and make a perfectly clean and optimized OS. I've had a look for such a guide and found some but they are mostly undetailed, not covering all aspects and somewhat outdated. What I need is that a guide covering all the stuff those should be handled including account authorizations(I suffer from this a lot) and unnecessary services to be removed for a regular PC user.

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Lord_of_Kinder
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Lord_of_Kinder, Nov 27, 2019
  2. xdpsx Win User

Detailed practical step-by-step security guides for WIndows 10

Hi,

Does someone know any other complex and well explained step-by-step with practical examples guide for Windows 10 security like this one?

Harden Windows 10 for Security. How to secure Windows 10.

It would be great if the guide is explained like for a beginner, but in the same time explaining advance Windows 10 security, and give practical examples, showing the steps which should be followed, to achieve the advises.

Respectfully.

xdpsx, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 27, 2019
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Looking for a detailed but simply explained Windows 10 installation/optimization guide

BulldogXX, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Looking for a detailed but simply explained Windows 10 installation/optimization guide

1. Looking for a detailed but simply explained Windows 10 installation/optimization guide - Similar Threads - Looking detailed simply

2. Windows 11 simply won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 simply won't install: Hello, all.I tried looking up the solution to this in as many sources as possible but wasn't successful. The thing is, I've been trying to upgrade my laptop to Windows 11 from Windows 10 I got the alert the laptop was Windows 11 ready almost a year ago and every time I try to...
  3. Look at details for questions it’s about bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Look at details for questions it’s about bios: I really need help when I hold shift and click on restart then click advanced options then click UEFI Firmware Settings it doesn’t send me into bios instead it sends me into a page asking to select a language I click English then click the only other button reset and it just...
  4. Ping and Traceroute Network tools explained in detail

in Windows 10 News
    Ping and Traceroute Network tools explained in detail: [ATTACH]Network tools are essential for solving issues with a computer network that is not performing as it should. There are quite a few things can do to aid in returning a network to its rightful state, and two of those options are Ping and Traceroute. Both tools are...
  5. Continuous BSOD's Look at Details

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continuous BSOD's Look at Details: Since the 1st week of January I have been encountering BSOD for some unexplained reason, they just started out of nowhere. I have owned this PC for almost 3 years now and have encountered no problems with Windows 10 until now. I have had Windows 10 installed since day one. I...
  6. New Windows 10 user - Looking for an overall guide to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    New Windows 10 user - Looking for an overall guide to Windows 10: What book would you recommend for someone who has used Windows 7 for years and has some computer technical experience? Yes, I have looked at the tutorial section. All kinds of tutorials there but nothing which can guide a new user to an overall understanding on how to use...
  7. Windows 10 guide

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 guide: Windows 10 New And Updated User Guide Satisfaction Guarantee 100 % I followed the recommendations of Microsoft to buy a new computer with Windows 10, and be surprised of the affordability. Windows 10 pro 64 bit preinstalled. My first operation of the software of the new...
  8. Detailed practical step-by-step security guides for WIndows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Detailed practical step-by-step security guides for WIndows 10: Hi, Does someone know any other complex and well explained step-by-step with practical examples guide for Windows 10 security like this one? Harden Windows 10 - A Security Guide. How to secure Windows 10 It would be great if the guide is explained like for a...
  9. Windows 10 Optimization Guide suggestion - Unbound DNS server?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Optimization Guide suggestion - Unbound DNS server?: Hi all, I was wondering, for the Windows 10 optimization guide, it is recommend using another DNS provider. I was wondering if it had been considered to recommend that users install their own DNS Server. I personally use Unbound. It's has a very small footprint, easy...
  10. Seek detailed guide to registry variables

in Windows 10 Support
    Seek detailed guide to registry variables: Well, I doped out that color is entered as hex AlphaBlueGreenRed. Now I'm looking for font size and style, since the entries are unfathomable. It seems the registry is peppered with idiosyncratic constants and I'm hoping to find a technical reference that will explain them....