Windows 10: Looking for a DND app that turns/off based on the calendar event

Discus and support Looking for a DND app that turns/off based on the calendar event in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, Looking for an app that does exactly as what I described in the title. Unfortunately, Focus Assist is time-based. Thanks in advanced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thatjokewasdry, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Looking for a DND app that turns/off based on the calendar event

Hi,

Looking for an app that does exactly as what I described in the title. Unfortunately, Focus Assist is time-based.

Thanks in advanced

submitted by /u/thatjokewasdry
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thatjokewasdry, Oct 12, 2020

2. Calendar events missing in App

Hello,

One possible reason why you lost the events you set up 12 days in the past and 13 days in the future is due to some recent changes you made either with the account you signed in, or in the Calendar app settings. To help you restore the missing events in
    your Calendar App, kindly supplement us with more information by answering these questions:

• Were there any changes made with the account you signed in, or in the Calendar app settings prior to the issue?
    • When did you notice that there are missing events?
    • Did this issue happen before?
    • What are the steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your prompt reply.

Vanessa Oca, Oct 12, 2020
  3. gmail calendar event is deleted by calendar app

Hi,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

If your Google calendar can't be synced with the Windows Calendar app, then follow the below Microsoft article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/see-google-events-calendar-app

If the issue persists then, I suggest you to uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows Store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in
      the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and Calendar app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and Calendar app form the Windows Store.

If you need any further assistance let us know and we would be glad to assist you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 12, 2020
  4. rml123 Win User

Looking for a DND app that turns/off based on the calendar event

Calendar events missing in App

1) No

2) 6/9/2017

3) No

4) a) Close Calendar and re-open. b) Wait a few minutes. c)Reboot computer and try again the next day. d) Ask for Microsoft for help on this forum.

rml123, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

Looking for a DND app that turns/off based on the calendar event

1. Looking for a DND app that turns/off based on the calendar event - Similar Threads - Looking DND app

2. Notifications not working and Focus is off DND is Off and Notifications are on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications not working and Focus is off DND is Off and Notifications are on: Windows 11 Pro 22H2 all updates current with a phone app that had notifications appear as a banner on screen on top of other windows. While doing another task they were muted by hitting DND. Immediately after DND was disabled and the notifications will not come back. I have...
  3. Notifications not working and Focus is off DND is Off and Notifications are on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications not working and Focus is off DND is Off and Notifications are on: Windows 11 Pro 22H2 all updates current with a phone app that had notifications appear as a banner on screen on top of other windows. While doing another task they were muted by hitting DND. Immediately after DND was disabled and the notifications will not come back. I have...
  4. ALL Calendar scheduled events wiped off Calendar app Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALL Calendar scheduled events wiped off Calendar app Windows 10: ALL of my scheduled events were wiped off my windows calendar. I have proof that they were set up because outlook sends an email to my husband's yahoo account. I have 20+ events that were scheduled Sept 21st and showed yesterday, but today are gone. Please help a these are...
  5. ALL Calendar scheduled events wiped off Calendar app Windows 10

ALL Calendar scheduled events wiped off Calendar app Windows 10: ALL of my scheduled events were wiped off my windows calendar. I have proof that they were set up because outlook sends an email to my husband's yahoo account. I have 20+ events that were scheduled Sept 21st and showed yesterday, but today are gone. Please help a these are...
  6. ALL Calendar scheduled events wiped off Calendar app Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Events in Win 10 calendar app look different after some time

Events in Win 10 calendar app look different after some time: I reset my "Mail and calendar app" and noticed that my events looked different than before screenshot 1. After one or more restarts of the app all events look like always screenshot 2. I have reproduced this 3 times. I very much prefer the appearence of screenshot 1. How...
  8. Phenomenon in which the calendar and mail app are turned off

Phenomenon in which the calendar and mail app are turned off: Hi I have some problems from a few days ago Windows 10 calendar and mail app have errors Keeps going off Why is this? Suddenly this happens...
  9. Looking for Calendar App Suggestions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for Calendar App Suggestions: The default calendar app in Windows 10 does not play well with Google Calendars. I have several accounts in my G Suite account and the default app does not let me assign an event to a specific calendar. I'm looking for alternative apps. Any suggestions? At the moment I...
  10. iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App

iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App: I recently purchased a new laptop and I am unable to get my iCloud calendar to sync events with the windows calendar app. My iCloud calendars show up on the app itself however no events are appearing. When I create an event, i can see the event on my iPhone but it disappears...