Windows 10: looking for a faxing application....too many to choose from. any suggestions?

Discus and support looking for a faxing application....too many to choose from. any suggestions? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; looking for a faxing application....too many to choose from. any suggestions?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ROSALIEGOODLETT, Jun 19, 2019.

1. looking for a faxing application....too many to choose from. any suggestions?

looking for a faxing application....too many to choose from. any suggestions?

:)

ROSALIEGOODLETT, Jun 19, 2019

2. Windows FAX and SCAN - Fax missing in Sent Items and Inbox folder

Hi,

I suggest to uninstall the scanner and fax drivers from the device manager and then re-add the fax modem. Restart the computer and create a new connection.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Scanner and fax drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager

• Expand ‘Other Devices.

• Right-click on the devices listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Jun 19, 2019
  3. John Ado Win User
    MS 10 Fax/Scan #rings

Hi Frank,

Let's get this sorted out. We suggest you follow these steps on how you can change your Windows Fax and Scan settings:

• Type Windows Fax and Scan in the Search box and click
      Enter
    • Go to Tools and select Fax Settings.
    • Under General tab, choose your fax machine by clicking
      Select fax device
    • In Send/receive options, check the Allow the device to receive fax calls
      box.
    • Select Automatically answer after option.
    • Choose the number of rings in the slider box.
    • Click Apply then OK.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best.

John Ado, Jun 19, 2019
  4. darcyn Win User

Which Models have fax modems?

I'm looking for a list of phones which have Fax modems that I can use to connect to a laptop.

If anyone has any suggestions it would be appreciated.

Nick

darcyn, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

1. looking for a faxing application....too many to choose from. any suggestions? - Similar Threads - looking faxing application

2. Too many connections

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Too many connections: RDP is broken, like everything else in the operating system. Twice now I am in RDP and twice now it just errors out. When it does I can no longer access the computer at all. I RDP back into it it says too many connections. I physically go to the PC and log in it says too many...
  3. PC stolen, looking for suggestions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PC stolen, looking for suggestions: Hi, I've had my desktop PC stolen. I believe the windows account has been signed in from the new owner but I would like to remotely wipe the device or otherwise encrypt data. Thanks....
  4. Too many printers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Too many printers.: I have 1 networked printer. Windows 10 devices and printers is showing 7 printers. Why is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-printers/26a46faa-ad3e-457e-aae7-c649d33dc508
  5. Too many background apps

Too many background apps: Split from this thread. Too many background apps[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-background-apps/a3d63ca6-881d-4c0c-9170-9169761face3
  6. Looking for advice or suggestion.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for advice or suggestion.: I own a windows10 tablet... from the Microsoft store could you please recommend a battery status/usage/monitor app that is legit? 103193
  7. any suggestion for .pdf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    any suggestion for .pdf: Not only .pdf file can show next message: File is corrupt or damaged. I used Adobe Acrobat 8.0 during many years. But I have seen such error first time. I should like to find pdf fixer. 81458
  8. too many partitions on disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    too many partitions on disk: My Windows 10 is an upgrade to my SSD Drive 0. It now has 7 partitions none of which I created. (picture at http://imgur.com/a/edymi) Partition 1 -:/ 300 MB healthy (recovery partition) Partition 2 -:/ 260 MB healthy (EFI system partition) Partition 3 f:/ 6.35GB healthy...
  9. BSOD's too many to count!!

BSOD's too many to count!!: Hi, this issue started when i installed a graphics card on windows seven and is probably driver related. originally i would regularly get "irql equal to or less" but that seemed to only happen on certain things like itv player and some games. i took out the graphics and...
  10. Too many Recovery Partitions???

in Windows 10 Support
    Too many Recovery Partitions???: Does this look odd to anyone? Should I have this many partitions? Especially 3 Recovery Partitions......can I get rid of them and how do I know which one and do it safely? *Sleepy 78988