Windows 10: looking for a faxing application....too many to choose from. any suggestions?

Discus and support looking for a faxing application....too many to choose from. any suggestions? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; looking for a faxing application....too many to choose from. any suggestions?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ROSALIEGOODLETT, Jun 19, 2019.

1. looking for a faxing application....too many to choose from. any suggestions?

looking for a faxing application....too many to choose from. any suggestions?

:)

ROSALIEGOODLETT, Jun 19, 2019

2. Windows FAX and SCAN - Fax missing in Sent Items and Inbox folder

Hi,

I suggest to uninstall the scanner and fax drivers from the device manager and then re-add the fax modem. Restart the computer and create a new connection.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Scanner and fax drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager

• Expand ‘Other Devices.

• Right-click on the devices listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Jun 19, 2019
  3. John Ado Win User
    MS 10 Fax/Scan #rings

Hi Frank,

Let's get this sorted out. We suggest you follow these steps on how you can change your Windows Fax and Scan settings:

• Type Windows Fax and Scan in the Search box and click
      Enter
    • Go to Tools and select Fax Settings.
    • Under General tab, choose your fax machine by clicking
      Select fax device
    • In Send/receive options, check the Allow the device to receive fax calls
      box.
    • Select Automatically answer after option.
    • Choose the number of rings in the slider box.
    • Click Apply then OK.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best.

John Ado, Jun 19, 2019
  4. darcyn Win User

Which Models have fax modems?

I'm looking for a list of phones which have Fax modems that I can use to connect to a laptop.

If anyone has any suggestions it would be appreciated.

Nick

darcyn, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

1. looking for a faxing application....too many to choose from. any suggestions? - Similar Threads - looking faxing application

2. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any suggestions?: Can't accept the agreement when trying to download vscode. The I accept button doesn't seem to work. I've tried several times to re-run it and always the same result. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions/026bf5e4-9c33-436c-a812-931dd041c1a0
  3. This application made too many requests

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This application made too many requests: Hello,I'm tired of this:And then this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-application-made-too-many-requests/2a61a1b1-d7c5-495f-9261-d76816e87096
  4. This application made too many requests

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This application made too many requests: Hello,I'm tired of this:And then this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-application-made-too-many-requests/2a61a1b1-d7c5-495f-9261-d76816e87096
  5. This application made too many requests

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. I'm looking for the location of all SENT FAXES in the Fax & Scan application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm looking for the location of all SENT FAXES in the Fax & Scan application: I need to export these for confirmation that they were sent. No idea where they are at this point. . .anyone? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-looking-for-the-location-of-all-sent-faxes-in/b01e1f0a-6e07-467f-9091-adc699b8c7df
  7. User photo - too many to choose from

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User photo - too many to choose from: EditionWindows 10 Pro Version20H2 OS build19042.746 If I visit Settings > Accounts > Your info then I see a large rendition of the photo of self that is used at Sign In - but also, alongside it, a choice of others (all smaller in size) that are all personal and recognisable...
  8. Too many bluetooth devices for adapter, any solution?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Too many bluetooth devices for adapter, any solution?: I am using a bluetooth keyboard, headphones and controller with my pc, the issue is, it is impossible for me to use all of those at once. I am using a 15$ logitech bluetooth adapter as my pc doesn't have built in bluetooth and it obviously isn't powerful enough to handle...
  9. Looking for suggestions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Looking for suggestions: Hello everyone, I am currently using Bitdefender and Norton. I am having issues with Bitdefender as it slows down my system a lot. Should I uninstall it and run Norton alongside Windows Defender? Would that be fine? I am not sure which one to uninstall (Bitdefender or...
  10. Looking for advice or suggestion.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for advice or suggestion.: I own a windows10 tablet... from the Microsoft store could you please recommend a battery status/usage/monitor app that is legit? 103193