Windows 10: Looking for a free SFTP server

Discus and support Looking for a free SFTP server in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am just looking for a free SFTP server to use for moving stuff to my Plex Server. I definitely could have used Linux for the OS but I wanted to keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Juan_Del_Pueblo, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Looking for a free SFTP server

I am just looking for a free SFTP server to use for moving stuff to my Plex Server. I definitely could have used Linux for the OS but I wanted to keep with Windows since my father will be using the server as well. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/Juan_Del_Pueblo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Juan_Del_Pueblo, Dec 26, 2019
  2. Laurijan Win User

Good FTP-server program

Hi!

Does anybody have a suggestion for a good & simple FTP/SCP/SFTP server program. I now use a program called Home FTP Server (supporting onle FTP) but wasn´t able to change the server port from 21 to another number and thats why I wanna try something else.

Laurijan, Dec 26, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Barman58 Win User

Looking for a free SFTP server

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Looking for a free SFTP server

1. Looking for a free SFTP server - Similar Threads - Looking free SFTP

2. sftp by OpenSSH server on windows 10 doesn't work with multiple drives.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sftp by OpenSSH server on windows 10 doesn't work with multiple drives.: I have an openssh server set up on my windows machine. I set up this for the sftp purpose.the trouble is, I cannot access two drives at the same time.At first the sftp would be at the c-drive. but the primary contents that i wanted to access was in E:, and It seemed...
  3. SFTP server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFTP server: Greetings and respect. I want to connect to the sftp server using Windows Explorer. I did this after installing winfs and sshfs. But I want to know if you know another way. Thank you......
  4. SFTP server

SFTP server: Greetings and respect. I want to connect to the sftp server using Windows Explorer. I did this after installing winfs and sshfs. But I want to know if you know another way. Thank you......
  5. Looking for a free photo editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for a free photo editor: Hi,I'm looking for a free photo editor that won't trick me into getting pro. I've tried Gimp, but it doesn't give the optionto convert to JPG files. I have the free photoshop, but it's also limited in its editing features. I need a simple, yet full featured editorthat can...
  6. sftp client

sftp client: Hello --- it seems that the ftp client is part of windows, but I can't find a sftp clent, but it seems that sftp is a "command" in powershell, so is sftp in powershell a cmdlet?...
  7. Looking for Free Anti-Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Looking for Free Anti-Virus: Does any user recommend a free safe and effective virus scan and remover? [Original Title: free antivirus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/looking-for-free-anti-virus/d94a80f9-b74b-4ff2-9bbe-5f54d6106b66
  8. SFTP sharing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SFTP sharing: I have recently just started an sftp server on my PCs with the built in ssh but I’m unable to actually share files with it. Anyone know any simple script that moves file ‘x’ on the client to the server using cmd then I can go in from there. submitted by /u/Falmz23 [link]...
  9. Looking For a Free Portable VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Looking For a Free Portable VPN: I use Private Internet Access at home which is all it is cracked up to be. I'm looking for a free portable VPN to use on a public computer and have had not much success. Best that I could find was OpenVPN download | SourceForge.net but that "portable" app required some kind...
  10. Looking for free MP3 editor

Looking for free MP3 editor: I like to use streamWriter to record web radio shows so I can listen to them while I am working on stuff in my shop. On one of the stations I like to listen to the level is about 6-9dB lower than on the others and I would like to increase the signal level on those recordings...