Windows 10: Looking for a full time position with a company where I can be myself and still "Wow" the...

Discus and support Looking for a full time position with a company where I can be myself and still "Wow" the... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Certified Windows/ Microsoft Account IT person to assist with cleaning up my Laptop. I'm willing to pay $... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Social Butterfly AH, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Looking for a full time position with a company where I can be myself and still "Wow" the...

Certified Windows/ Microsoft Account IT person to assist with cleaning up my Laptop. I'm willing to pay $

:)

Social Butterfly AH, Apr 23, 2021

2. WOW ECS is really stepping it up this year

Wow. Looks like they are making a step in the right direction.

Radical_Edward, Apr 23, 2021
  3. MesPia Win User
    Nice if Start screen "remembered" its position

This is not really a problem to be solved now, but a suggestion to Microsoft for a future update or version of Windows.

It would be nice if the Start screen remembered its position. For example, if I open the Start screen and scroll down to those applications that start with the letter "W", the next time I open the Start screen, it reverts back to displaying the top of the
    list. It would be nice if it "remembered" I was on "W" and opened at that position.

MesPia, Apr 23, 2021
  4. Looking for a full time position with a company where I can be myself and still "Wow" the...

Who is the better company?

You are absolutely correct sir !.........If I was in the market for a Nvidia card and looking for a good price/performance ratio, that would be my choice. All the companies that have been listed above are very good, so you really couldn't go wrong in selecting any of them. So for myself, it would just come down to what card I feel I can get the most bang for the buck out of regardless which Mfg it is. Warranties & Customer Service may be the things that can vary which can have an effect on one's buying disscion. But aside from warranties and step-up programs that may be offered, many people will often upgrade their GPU's before most warranties expire anyways.

dieselcat18, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

Looking for a full time position with a company where I can be myself and still "Wow" the...

1. Looking for a full time position with a company where I can be myself and still "Wow" the... - Similar Threads - Looking full position

2. Wow...another update and the issue is STILL unresolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wow...another update and the issue is STILL unresolved: The Windows 11 update prior to this mornings update left the power management options on BOTH my laptop AND desktop non-functional. Now before you simply toss off "You can find power management option in your Windows settings." I have done that, and scoured the forums and the...
  3. Wow...another update and the issue is STILL unresolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wow...another update and the issue is STILL unresolved: The Windows 11 update prior to this mornings update left the power management options on BOTH my laptop AND desktop non-functional. Now before you simply toss off "You can find power management option in your Windows settings." I have done that, and scoured the forums and the...
  4. Wow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wow: Windows really is having issues with getting rid of the notifications. I'm getting kind of impatient bc I want to get back on my computer soon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wow/0bfd372b-973b-4bc8-a1a6-2f2211779a20
  5. where to look

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where to look: The code below only produces: see screenshot: doesn't list records. what am I doing wrong? <html><head> <style> @page { size 8.5in 11in; margin: 2cm } div.page { page-break-after: always } </style> </head><body><center> <div class="page"> <?php error_reporting(E_ALL ^...
  6. Still Looking for "Virtualization" so I can use VMWare

in Windows 10 Customization
    Still Looking for "Virtualization" so I can use VMWare: There is no way I can get to the BIOS. I am told that I need to Upgrade to use Hyper-V. But there are still those out there that tell me I can useIntel VT-x on Win 10 Home by getting into theBIOS to enable "Virtualization". Using the in-house method, as I cannot move fast...
  7. Wow, wheres Line in recording settings???

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wow, wheres Line in recording settings???: Hey there, ive recently updates windows 10, ive recently been using magix music studio to record with the operating system using a aux to usb cable from my synthesizer to my computer, but when I try to record the software tells me it cant record because its in the...
  8. Wow, Dark Theme is surely looking good!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wow, Dark Theme is surely looking good!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/electricdrop [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e00i0t/wow_dark_theme_is_surely_looking_good/
  9. Wow I did it.

in Windows 10 Support
    Wow I did it.: Feeling rather pleased with myself, I'm posting this from my Windows 10 install in VMware. First time I've used a VM especially installing an OS to one. I didn't follow any instructions, apart from the ones during the install, I just hope I'd be able to work it out as...
  10. Wow - time goes by!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wow - time goes by!!: Have today upgraded 2 'older' laptops from 1607 to 1703. I did this using the Microsoft upgrade assistant. The 2 machines are slow - so expected this to take some time. In the end this took 5 and a half hours each.Is this normal? Surely if this was a clean install using a...