Windows 10: Looking for a good Blu Ray burning software

Discus and support Looking for a good Blu Ray burning software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I would like to create a Blu-Ray disk including the DTS, THX and Dolby lossless audio trailers (and best possible picture) that I can play through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hoggorm, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Hoggorm Win User

Looking for a good Blu Ray burning software

Hi,I would like to create a Blu-Ray disk including the DTS, THX and Dolby lossless audio trailers (and best possible picture) that I can play through my Denon AVR and home cinema.Preferably I'd like to easily be able to see in the Blu-Ray menu the name of each trailer so that each is easily available (and not so that I have to scroll through several pages of menu before I get to the one I want to view).At the very top of my wish list would be something like the menu on the Spears and Munsil Calibration disk as shown in the following picture (is it called structure?):https://www.lifewire.com/thmb/AIHxwr...81a.jpgReplace every main menu with THX, DTS, Dolby etc. and in the menu that opens is the name of each trailer.I hope you understand my "quest" here and was wondering if you do happen to know a good Blu-Ray burning software I could use in this case?

:)

Hoggorm, Jan 29, 2019
  2. mike s Win User

Looking for Blu Ray BDXL Burning Software for W10

The compatability issue to be concerned with is not the Windows version, but whether the burning software is aware of optical media having >50 GB capacity. I second the suggestion to use Nero Burning ROM.

On the freeware side, CDBurnerXP should do, as well as Ashampoo BurningStudio Free (warning: adware).

mike s, Jan 29, 2019
  3. fireberd Win User
    fireberd, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Berton Win User

Looking for Blu Ray BDXL Burning Software for W10

A note: all burners are players. There were CD burners that included DVD players just as there are some CD/DVD burners that come with only Blu-Ray playing capability. Then there are devices that can play and burn all formats. I've not purchased a DVD burner for archiving yet because the double-capacity 50GB discs are not readily available in my area. As mentioned, a whole lot depends upon what the burning software can do and the drives it can use.

Berton, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Looking for a good Blu Ray burning software - Similar Threads - Looking Blu Ray

2. Inconsistent Blu-Ray Data disk burning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Inconsistent Blu-Ray Data disk burning: I'm trying to back up my data to 50GB blu-ray. So far I have 1 successful attempt and 2 failures just what you need at £10 a disk!. Whats worse is the failed disks look like they worked because and data checked reads the temporary data not the non-existent disk data. My work...
  3. Looking for the best Blu-ray player software for windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for the best Blu-ray player software for windows 10: What’s the best paid and best free software for playing Blu-ray? Do any of them upscale to 4k like some of the higher-end actual blu-ray players? submitted by /u/blaaaahhhhh [link] [comments]...
  4. Blu Ray Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blu Ray Software: My DVD/CD player/recorder is acting up so decided to get a new one for my pc. Price for an 'ordinary' one 48x DVD/CD Write/Re write etc etc is 17.99. But if I want a blu ray one its 79.99 cheapest. But when I read the reviews, that buyers are annoyed because they have to buy...
  5. Burning Blu Ray

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Burning Blu Ray: Hi, I was just wondering if in windows 10 you have to buy an external Blu Ray writer to be able to burn videos to a blank Blu ray disc? I have read this article https://www.online-tech-tips.com/computer-tips/how-to-burn-cds-dvds-blu-ray-discs-windows/ and many others and am...
  6. Blu Ray Playing Software that isn't crap

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blu Ray Playing Software that isn't crap: I am done with PowerDVD (14, if that matters). I swear this is one of the shittiest written pieces of software I've ever dealt with. Are there any players (paid is fine so long as it works) that actually works well? Needs to be able to play Blu Ray discs. submitted by...
  7. When will Microsoft provide a Blu Ray software

When will Microsoft provide a Blu Ray software: When will Microsoft provide a Blu Ray software in Windows 10? Many of us have Blu Ray players for our laptops and desktops either built in or external, out here in the real world and have no way to play the Blu Ray discs without having to purchase a third party software....
  8. Blu-ray Software

Blu-ray Software: Does anyone know if ther3e is any Microsoft software that will run a Blu-ray disk? My computer will run regular DVD's but not the Blu-ray disks. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks...
  9. Looking for Blu Ray BDXL Burning Software for W10

Looking for Blu Ray BDXL Burning Software for W10: I have almost 1TB of images as a photographer. I do have them on two other drives but would like to have them on optical. Uploading to the web is not an option. I am noticing that the software I am seeing only lists Window 8.1 and below. Does anyone know of a program that...
  10. Can not burn DVDs but Blu Ray burning works

Can not burn DVDs but Blu Ray burning works: I can see the DVD drive go, as a DVD requires a higher intensity Laser for burning. But not the Blu-Ray drive. I guess you will have to replace one of the drives to verify it is a drive problem. DVD drives are relatively cheap any more. I see $20 DVD burner drives at...