Windows 10: Looking for a Handbrake alternative

Discus and support Looking for a Handbrake alternative in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I am looking for a more robust trans coder than Handbrake for Windows 10 version 2004 x64, I don't mind if is payware Thank you very much in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jedikeeper, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Looking for a Handbrake alternative

Hi

I am looking for a more robust trans coder than Handbrake for Windows 10 version 2004 x64, I don't mind if is payware
    Thank you very much in advance
    jedi

I don't have idea where to start with this result, they are suggesting the "best" Handbrake alternative, usually I don't trust in these sites but in real users I do Looking for a Handbrake alternative :)

Looking for a Handbrake alternative [​IMG]

:)

jedikeeper, Sep 20, 2020
  2. techbuzz Win User

Alternative to Handbrake?

I have recently switched back to using my Windows machine and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good alternative to Handbrake on a Mac? Handbrake on a Mac allowed me to rip pretty much any DVD movie out there.

I need some software for Windows that ignores current encryption.

Any ideas?

techbuzz, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Alternative to Handbrake?

Same here. But I only use DVD Shrink for the ripping. I use Handbrake for the encoding.

angelkiller, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Looking for a Handbrake alternative

Upscaling in Handbrake

I want to take my 1080p recordings and encode/upscale them using Handbrake but I have no idea how to get handbrake to upscale the original resolution. Is there an "extra option" that I can type in to Handbrake?

I have searched Google about this and only got people explaining how this is a bad idea... Some people may know this and not care but just need the ability to do it. Idk if Handbrake has the ability to upscale the resolution or not.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks,

LightningJR

Alternative found, XMedia Recode. It upscales perfectly.

LightningJR, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Looking for a Handbrake alternative

1. Looking for a Handbrake alternative - Similar Threads - Looking Handbrake alternative

2. VLC alternative with more Win10ish looks?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VLC alternative with more Win10ish looks?: Hi there, I just wanted to ask you all, if there's an alternative to VLC media player that looks more in line with Windows 10. So basically a version of the movies & tv app with support for DTS and stuff! Greets submitted by /u/ZeppelinSF [link] [comments]...
  3. Add Subtitle with HandBrake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add Subtitle with HandBrake: Hello,If somebody is familiar with "HandBrake" program, here is my question:I use "HandBrake" for a long time to add subtitle to a movie file.Recently started the program, loaded a movie file (mp4), 1hr. 42min.Imported the subtitle file (srt), set everything as I did always,...
  4. I am looking for some alternative taskbar icons.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am looking for some alternative taskbar icons.: Does anyone have any or know where to get some? Thank you submitted by /u/KuDz0_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h9vp5v/i_am_looking_for_some_alternative_taskbar_icons/
  5. Looking for a Microsoft Alternative

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Looking for a Microsoft Alternative: Hi We currently use a product called NextThink in our enterprise. do Microsoft have an equivalent or alternative to this tool ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-a-microsoft-alternative/ed30b342-0d3a-49e5-b650-c2c80a73af2a
  6. Finally Dumping CCleaner Looking For Alternatives

Finally Dumping CCleaner Looking For Alternatives: Upon shut down almost without fail I delete all cookies and history from Chrome (even though I think I have that checked on auto) then run quick scan with Bitdefender then scan with Malwarebytes Free and then Malwarebytes ad scan and then CCleaner. CCleaner always finds more...
  7. Video (MP4/MKV) Handbrake alternative (Vidcoder)

Video (MP4/MKV) Handbrake alternative (Vidcoder): Hi there anybody tried this for getting smaller mkv/mp4 files also with HEVC 265 VidCoder 4.31 / 5.3 Beta Free Download - VideoHelp Free and has the Handbrake engine but without the complexity of its GUI Anybody tried it yet. Cheers jimbo 126019
  8. A Powershell Script for HandBrake

A Powershell Script for HandBrake: Here's the thing. My system is an age-old i3-530 overclocked to 3.5GHz coupled with GTX 1050 2GB. I have around 1.5TB of tutorial videos that I have to encode due to dearth in HDD space. I want to encode the videos while keeping the folder and subfolder structure intact....
  9. Adding Subtitle with Handbrake

Adding Subtitle with Handbrake: Hello, Recently downloaded some full movie (mp4), and found a Hebrew subtitle. Located both files in a folder, opened the subtitle with Notepad, made some minor editing, saved it (encoding UTF-8) srt file, movie and subtitle same name. Played the movie in any player on...
  10. Looking for an alternative to Logitech's software for my C920 webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Looking for an alternative to Logitech's software for my C920 webcam: I may be jumping the gun here but I'm having trouble with the webcam software that cam with my Logitech C920 WebCam. I'm currently working with Logitech Support on this issue but I'm not optimistic about finding a solution. To make a long story short the microphone in the...