Windows 10: Looking for a macro recorder that runs on schedule

Discus and support Looking for a macro recorder that runs on schedule in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've been using Perfect Automation, but after the last update it quit inputting keyboards strokes. I have 3 or 4 scheduled operations I run where I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/m1stak3, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Looking for a macro recorder that runs on schedule

I've been using Perfect Automation, but after the last update it quit inputting keyboards strokes. I have 3 or 4 scheduled operations I run where I open one program, tab to a preselected button, press it, copy the output, close that program, open another, paste, then tab and strike another button. I want these to run on a set schedule at a predetermined day and time. Is there another program that can accomplish this since support for PA has fallen off?

submitted by /u/m1stak3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/m1stak3, Jan 3, 2021
  2. RoboX Win User

Razer DeathAdder 2013 - Macro and Change Dpi

1- How can I craeate a Macro ? Synapse-->Macros-->+ key--> record (and click keys)-->???

2- Can I create a Macro to bind keys to change dpi step on the fly?

RoboX, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Rfbelisl Win User
    Excel 2016 Record Macro grayed out!

I just bought the Office Home & Student 2019. I have several macros I run but, when I opened the spreadsheets, Macros and Record Macro were greyed out! HOW do I get to Record and Execute my macros???

Rfbelisl, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Looking for a macro recorder that runs on schedule

Window's Task Scheduler Not Running

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried recreating the task? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Have you tried creating a new task?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you ensure that the Task Scheduler is running. You can verify if the service is running by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Services (Local), make sure that the Task Scheduler service's status is
      Started or Enabled.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

Looking for a macro recorder that runs on schedule

1. Looking for a macro recorder that runs on schedule - Similar Threads - Looking macro recorder

2. Run Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run Task Scheduler: I am trying to run a Powershell script in Windows 10 21H2 version using Task bar and the PS window pops up. Later found out that this is happening because the task is run as "Run only when user is logged on".I tried to set this to "Run whether user is logged on or not" and...
  3. Run Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run Task Scheduler: I am trying to run a Powershell script in Windows 10 21H2 version using Task bar and the PS window pops up. Later found out that this is happening because the task is run as "Run only when user is logged on".I tried to set this to "Run whether user is logged on or not" and...
  4. Run Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Mouse with Macro Recorder example?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse with Macro Recorder example?: I am trying to implement the macro recorder that is built into the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center. So far, I have been able to manually type in keystrokes and mouse clicks. I am looking to accomplish 2 more things: 1 A recorder that records what I actually do in real...
  6. Excel 2016 Record Macro grayed out!

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel 2016 Record Macro grayed out!: I just bought the Office Home & Student 2019. I have several macros I run but, when I opened the spreadsheets, Macros and Record Macro were greyed out! HOW do I get to Record and Execute my macros??? 169174
  7. Running RamMap on schedules

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Running RamMap on schedules: Hi, Is there any way to run RamMap from command line or through powershell scripts? I want to periodically run "Empty Working Sets" on schedules, e.g. every one hour. [ATTACH]...
  8. Task Scheduler Not Running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Scheduler Not Running: I've already tried and a lot of solutions for this but sadly I still don't have a solution. I've also tried these steps in this link (https://computerstepbystep.com/task_scheduler_service.html), still no luck What happened is I'm trying to update my GeForce Experience but I...
  9. Can a Macro Recorder be run in Virtual Desktop only?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Can a Macro Recorder be run in Virtual Desktop only?: I'm using a program called Macro Recorder and was setting it up in a Virtual Desktop in order to continue working on the main desktop. the problem is that when I open Macro Recorder it is executing the macro on which Desktop I'm on and not JUST on the Virtual 2nd Window. If...
  10. Playstatic 1.8 Free macro recorder with advanced features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Playstatic 1.8 Free macro recorder with advanced features: Hey guys. I made a macro recorder a few months ago and there was an article about it: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/autom...ork-playstatic Finally i'm done with the next version *Party Here is a sort list of new features: -7 more task type that Playstatic can record and play...