Windows 10: Looking for a Microsoft Alternative

Discus and support Looking for a Microsoft Alternative in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi We currently use a product called NextThink in our enterprise. do Microsoft have an equivalent or alternative to this tool ? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobertDriscoll2, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Looking for a Microsoft Alternative

Hi

We currently use a product called NextThink in our enterprise. do Microsoft have an equivalent or alternative to this tool ?

Thanks

:)

RobertDriscoll2, Apr 20, 2020
  2. Callender Win User

Finally Dumping CCleaner Looking For Alternatives

With file list checked you get a full list after cleaning:

Looking for a Microsoft Alternative [​IMG]

Callender, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Callender Win User
    Finally Dumping CCleaner Looking For Alternatives

In addition to what was already posted:

If you delete the updater (executable) you should also delete the scheduled task.

Just manually check for new versions and install then go through the same steps to block connection.

Callender, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Looking for a Microsoft Alternative

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Looking for a Microsoft Alternative

1. Looking for a Microsoft Alternative - Similar Threads - Looking Microsoft Alternative

2. VLC alternative with more Win10ish looks?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VLC alternative with more Win10ish looks?: Hi there, I just wanted to ask you all, if there's an alternative to VLC media player that looks more in line with Windows 10. So basically a version of the movies & tv app with support for DTS and stuff! Greets submitted by /u/ZeppelinSF [link] [comments]...
  3. Looking for a Handbrake alternative

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for a Handbrake alternative: Hi I am looking for a more robust trans coder than Handbrake for Windows 10 version 2004 x64, I don't mind if is payware Thank you very much in advance jedi I don't have idea where to start with this result, they are suggesting the "best" Handbrake alternative, usually I...
  4. Microsoft Edge PDF reader alternative

Microsoft Edge PDF reader alternative: Hello, I have this issue I am having trouble with. I have a Microsoft surface. My surface got updated this morning. Before then, I could read all the pdf-s in Microsoft Edge application by moving the pages with my finger and then annotating/taking notes with my electronic...
  5. I am looking for some alternative taskbar icons.

I am looking for some alternative taskbar icons.: Does anyone have any or know where to get some? Thank you submitted by /u/KuDz0_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h9vp5v/i_am_looking_for_some_alternative_taskbar_icons/
  6. Microsoft Office is TERRIBLE, any alternatives?

Microsoft Office is TERRIBLE, any alternatives?: Hello, i have been suffering at the hands of the poorly designed Win10 for a couple of months now, and among the endless problems and flaws there is one particulary bad: Microsoft Office is absolute shit. I need to be online and logged in to use Word (wtf), and it does nto...
  7. Finally Dumping CCleaner Looking For Alternatives

Finally Dumping CCleaner Looking For Alternatives: Upon shut down almost without fail I delete all cookies and history from Chrome (even though I think I have that checked on auto) then run quick scan with Bitdefender then scan with Malwarebytes Free and then Malwarebytes ad scan and then CCleaner. CCleaner always finds more...
  8. Microsoft Netmeeting Alternative for Windows 10

Microsoft Netmeeting Alternative for Windows 10: I'm searching Microsoft Netmeeting for Windows 10, but I think it's discontinued. Do Microsoft have alternative for Microsoft Netmeeting on Windows 10? If not, what is the best third party alternative for Microsoft Netmeeting. 140865
  9. windows 10 update fails so people are looking for alternative os??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 update fails so people are looking for alternative os??: since windows 10 update fails to update, people who are dissatisfied are looking for alternative os, which is more likely to be android??? is android really going to take over windows eventually??? 36256
  10. Looking for an alternative to Logitech's software for my C920 webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Looking for an alternative to Logitech's software for my C920 webcam: I may be jumping the gun here but I'm having trouble with the webcam software that cam with my Logitech C920 WebCam. I'm currently working with Logitech Support on this issue but I'm not optimistic about finding a solution. To make a long story short the microphone in the...