Windows 10: Looking for a more powerful GPU for my computer.

Discus and support Looking for a more powerful GPU for my computer. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi. My computer has an integrated Intel GMA X4500 GPU. It's a very good GPU, but it struggles with certain video games that I have. I found two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by CP30126, Oct 30, 2021.

1. CP30126 Win User

Looking for a more powerful GPU for my computer.

Hi. My computer has an integrated Intel GMA X4500 GPU. It's a very good GPU, but it struggles with certain video games that I have. I found two affordable graphics cards on newegg.ca that look like they could work in my computer, if they don't draw too much current. One is a Veineda 6450 and the other is a Maxsun GT 710. I have never heard of these brands before. Are they good? According to techpowerup.com, the 6450 was designed by AMD, and the GT 710 was designed by Nvidia. Would these...

Read more

CP30126, Oct 30, 2021

2. having issues with multi GPU

I’m trying to offload certain apps to my iGPU on the second screen, using the new graphics settings in the recent win 10 release. the issue is it’s only showing my 1070. lists it as both power saving GPU, and
    high performance GPU.

I’ve been fiddling for a while now with no joy, and i’m really hoping one of you guys has an idea they can suggest to sort this!

I can extend onto the second screen no probs with it plugged into the iGPU, but the 1070 is still listed as both power saving GPU and high performance GPU.

Are there requirements for this? certain level of iGPU for it to work?

Thanks

Edit - setting the secondary screen connected to the iGPU to be the "main" display in graphics settings makes my iGPU show as both power saving and high performance GPU, I just can't seem to get them
    to be one and not the other.

GaryDougall, Oct 30, 2021
  3. After the power up of the computer, GPU stops working

At First i didn't know what happend but now i know,i saw that when windows comes up GPU works, after it is up, it stops working.

also i looked at the motherboard when i powered up my computer i saw that it was on something like 100 fps there and then it said A2 and after i saw 30 or less fps and the GPU stopped working.

please help me, Thank You

Noam Vardi, Oct 30, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 30, 2021
Thema:

1. Looking for a more powerful GPU for my computer. - Similar Threads - Looking more powerful

2. is it possible to add more vram for my gpu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it possible to add more vram for my gpu?: How do i do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-add-more-vram-for-my-gpu/445a5af5-ce34-4e92-bd36-53c411296d43
  3. is it possible to add more vram for my gpu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is it possible to add more vram for my gpu?: How do i do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-add-more-vram-for-my-gpu/445a5af5-ce34-4e92-bd36-53c411296d43
  4. is it possible to add more vram for my gpu?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Looking for a more powerful GPU for my computer.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Looking for a more powerful GPU for my computer.: Hi. My computer has an integrated Intel GMA X4500 GPU. It's a very good GPU, but it struggles with certain video games that I have. I found two affordable graphics cards on newegg.ca that look like they could work in my computer, if they don't draw too much current. One is a...
  6. no more speaker in my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    no more speaker in my computer: so I plugged my pc on the tv and when I unplugged my pc from the tv my internal speaker disappeard and there is no more sound able to come out. the only way to get sound is by plugging it back in the tv. but I cant unplug it if I want sound...
  7. Looking for a new GPU

Looking for a new GPU: Hey guys, I am in the process of building a new PC. It is going to be towards some gaming and video editing. I was looking at the ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2070 but I have been hearing some issues with them basically they are not lasting long after using them. What are your...
  8. looking for a GPU upgrade

looking for a GPU upgrade: Hello all, its been a while since i posted here, i have done some research on some GPU and i am slightly still confused as to what to get, since i am unable to do a full upgrade to my current system, i have looked at a evga 1060 6 gig card , i am currently using a evga 750...
  9. After the power up of the computer, GPU stops working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After the power up of the computer, GPU stops working: At First i didn't know what happend but now i know,i saw that when windows comes up GPU works, after it is up, it stops working. also i looked at the motherboard when i powered up my computer i saw that it was on something like 100 fps there and then it said A2 and after i...
  10. Looking for more memory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Looking for more memory: I want to buy & install more RAM in my PC. I currently have 16 gigs (8x2) and want to maximize it to 64 gigs. I guess that means I gotta get four 16gig sticks. I looked at Newegg and found these Crucials for around $500. Crucial 64GB CT4K16G4DFD8266 - Newegg.com Tomorrow is...