Windows 10: Looking for a music player

Discus and support Looking for a music player in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need to make playlists from local files, but I want the playlists to have images. Spotify doesn't work in my country. I really want it to be UWP, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OrionShtrezi, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Looking for a music player

I need to make playlists from local files, but I want the playlists to have images. Spotify doesn't work in my country. I really want it to be UWP, but normal works as well. VLC UWP is the closest I've found, but the playlists don't let you add covers

submitted by /u/OrionShtrezi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OrionShtrezi, Nov 14, 2019
  2. mrgeek Win User

music player

"someone f****d about with my laptop, they seem to have moved music to aforesaid Groove..."
    The Groove library works like WMP's. You can choose which folders it looks for music at startup. Open Groove, hit the gear setting in L column (see screen). If you click 'choose where . look for music', likely the default is your entire This PC/Music folder. If you delete all the folders, there will be no music on the interface when it opens. But if you really want to use WMP, follow the above suggestions on how to make it your default player rather than the current Windows 10 default of Groove.

Looking for a music player [​IMG]

mrgeek, Nov 14, 2019
  3. music player

There is another way that works as well and you don't have to dig into the settings. It gives you control of which music player plays a given codec. Open your music folder On a individual music file right click it at the bottom on the dialog box that opens click properties, in the dialog box that opens look for the box that says Change click this box. It will bring up the choices you have for playing this file. click the player you wish to use for this music file, you want to use, click on the icon for Windows Media player and that makes every music file on your Laptop that uses this file codec WMP as it's default player. When your make your choice at the bottom of the :"change Box" click Apply, then OK, done. This is a handy way of doing this because as good as Window Media Player is is does not play all music such as MKV, OGG, APE files natively. I would suggest you load the music player Foobar2000 it will play all music files, it does not do videos. it is a free music player that does not take up much space on your system.

foobar2000

transmaster, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Looking for a music player

Looking for a good music player

Hi there. because of a frustration with my Android phone I'm looking at replacing it with a Symbian Belle phone such as the 700 or 701.

I'm normally an audiophile and I want my music to sound great on my device. what good music player would you suggest I download with features such as preset and customisable equalizers, 5-10 band EQs, SRS and/or Dolby built-in.

thanks.

gino_76ph---01, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Looking for a music player

1. Looking for a music player - Similar Threads - Looking music player

2. Windows Media Player looks strange and corrupted when skipping or changing music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player looks strange and corrupted when skipping or changing music: I got this issue since July 31st of 2023, and today it has never been solved. The buttons won't change or will change without any reason, the title won't change even when the song changes, the image won't change, the artist name won't change but it changes the artist name...
  3. Windows Media Player looks strange and corrupted when skipping or changing music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player looks strange and corrupted when skipping or changing music: I got this issue since July 31st of 2023, and today it has never been solved. The buttons won't change or will change without any reason, the title won't change even when the song changes, the image won't change, the artist name won't change but it changes the artist name...
  4. Grove Music Player

Grove Music Player: Why in the world does Groove Music Player NOT have the ability to show lyrics? In this modern hitech age it should be there. Please sort this out NOW. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grove-music-player/bc19a3ed-87e0-4dc6-b084-d43ccd5a4467
  5. Music Player with Normalizing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Music Player with Normalizing: Long time Winamp user here, tried different things to normalize tracks, because I have playlists from various artists and albums, nothing worked. Some played very quietly, others blasting my ears out. If there are any real methods to normalize tracks with Winamp, I'd be very...
  6. music player.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    music player.: Internet Edge forced itself onto my computer after I rejected it. Now I cannot find any of my downloaded music...Can you help me find it? It was stored in my player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-player/b3e561d8-e6b4-4e3c-9b7b-0a363f84ad15"
  7. Music player/manager.

Music player/manager.: Is there any music player like winamp but can search within a playlist to let you que up songs to play before the other items in the list you are playing? Or instead of duplicating files in a list to get them to play more you can just raise their shuffle priority? So many...
  8. music video players

music video players: i went to mozzillafirefox to finally be able to download almost any music and then some videos have videos WINX youtube free downloader etc. is there a way to consolidate all to one player such as media 10. and because i am paranoid from previous videos dissappearing before i...
  9. music player

music player: Hi all, please could someone tell me how to move my music back to windows media player, I have problems using interface of Groove Music, and since someone f****d about with my laptop, they seem to have moved music to aforesaid Groove... please please help *Sad*Mad*Confused...
  10. music player windows 10

music player windows 10: player will not play multi chooses , only one selection. I highlight 3 songs , it only plays the last one. 21058