Windows 10: Looking for a program to batch resize .png files.

Discus and support Looking for a program to batch resize .png files. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use Photoshop for .jpg files, but it can't seem to do .png. What programs can do this? 57086 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nights, Jul 22, 2016.

1. nights Win User

Looking for a program to batch resize .png files.

I use Photoshop for .jpg files, but it can't seem to do .png. What programs can do this?

:)

nights, Jul 22, 2016

2. Batch resize Photos with Windows 10

I'm not sure if you read my post, BobPenton, but I received an Email saying you had provided a response to the question I posed about resizing photos in batches. Your response seems to just be restating my original question.

But GOOD NEWS! As I wrote in my subsequent post, Jim Wynne provided a GREAT ANSWER! A free program called "Image Resizer" dies a wonderful simple job of resizing batches of photos! You'll LOVE It!

Thanks again Jim Wynne!

LoriWilkerson44, Jul 22, 2016
  3. Resize multiple folders of photos simultaneously

If you read the required End result carefully, it's obvious that she's not talking about thumbnail sizes in Explorer. Explorer can't resize (reduce resolution/quality of) images, and anyway she's asking
    how to do it.

@Liz8888EL: Depending on whether you want to change the width/height of the images or their quality/file size, you'll need to use the appropriate utility for the job that can handle images in bulk i.e. perform batch processing. You can take a look at

IrfanView
    and see if it suits your purposes.

RobertJWin, Jul 22, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

CountMike, Jul 22, 2016
Thema:

1. Looking for a program to batch resize .png files. - Similar Threads - Looking program batch

2. how to resize png file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to resize png file?: how do I resize png file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resize-png-file/fce58139-3512-4ce4-8fe5-6b1aebc0aad4
  3. how to resize png file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to resize png file?: how do I resize png file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resize-png-file/fce58139-3512-4ce4-8fe5-6b1aebc0aad4
  4. how to resize png file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Batch file script to convert JPEG to PNG using MS Paint?

in Windows 10 Support
    Batch file script to convert JPEG to PNG using MS Paint?: just wondering if there is any way to have a batch file that would convert any/all JPEG files in a folder into PNG, possibly using MS paint, because I tried the old renaming the extension to .PNG, and it did not go well! Or just have some kind of software running in the...
  6. Restart a specific program with a batch file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restart a specific program with a batch file: I have to restart Windows Audio Device graph multiple times a day to the point that I just want to map a button on my stream deck to end the task. Is there a way to create a shortcut to end the task? I've tried taskkill /f /im audiodg.exe but that was unsuccessful. Any ideas?...
  7. Start a program from a batch file

Start a program from a batch file: I'm trying to create a batch file that should - call another batch file - start a program and then wait for the program to close - call another batch file My goal with this is to work around an issue in Windows 10 where the screensaver won't work when I have my game...
  8. Start a program from a batch file

Start a program from a batch file: 4 Apps of mine run a batch file that -tries- to call/start and EXE program. These Batch files need to work with OS XP thru Win 10. Win 10 has a pop-up window asking user if its okay to run/execute my EXE. No other Win version does this and thus I suspect a timing problem....
  9. Batch file start program minimized

in Windows 10 Support
    Batch file start program minimized: Here's a little script to make a backup of 2 directories: Code: ::can't copy Opera data while Opera is running taskkill /im opera.exe robocopy c:\all e:\Bobback\All /mir robocopy c:\Users\Bob\AppData\Roaming e:\Bobback\Roaming /mir ::restart Opera minimized start...
  10. Batch file - Unable to start a program minimized

in Windows 10 Support
    Batch file - Unable to start a program minimized: I've been trying to figure this out for a while now and I can't. I've looked at tons of small tips online to get this working but it doesn't work at all. I have a batch file which causes various programs to start when opened. However, one of them always appears above the rest...