Windows 10: Looking for a program to change the colour of the system tray icons and clock...

Discus and support Looking for a program to change the colour of the system tray icons and clock... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everyone! First post on Reddit, here! I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a weird edge-case want. I want to use windows light mode on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheChoralReef, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Looking for a program to change the colour of the system tray icons and clock...

Hi everyone!

First post on Reddit, here! I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a weird edge-case want.

I want to use windows light mode on my PC, but doing so turns the clock and system tray icon colour black. This makes perfect sense for most people, but I use TranslucentTB - I love the super clean look and want my desktop to be as c r i s p as possible.

This means that on darker backgrounds or when I have programs maximised I can't see the clock/tray icons. I really just want to make the text and icons white again, but have the light theme still on the start menu etc.

Does anyone know of a program that would let me do this? I thought there would be one out there, considering TranslucentTB exists, but after spending way too long and trying out everything I could find I'm still having no luck.

If there is a better subreddit for me to ask, please let me know!

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/TheChoralReef
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheChoralReef, Feb 13, 2021
  2. BunnyJ Win User
    BunnyJ, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Change colour of tray icons

Anyone know how I change these tray icon colours ? I want to make them match my desktop.

- - - Updated - - -

Figured it out, thanks anyway

OldGuyFromCdn, Feb 13, 2021
  4. Berton Win User

Looking for a program to change the colour of the system tray icons and clock...

Notification/System tray programs showing wrongs icons

I'm not great with languages but what I see is right to left of the Notification Area. Mine is left to right:

Looking for a program to change the colour of the system tray icons and clock... [​IMG]

Some adjustments can be made to what is shown is accomplished by clicking the small up arrow to get the full list. Also right-clicking the Taskbar and choosing Taskbar settings then going to the Notification area can lead to enabling or disabling features on the bar.

Can't say about the clock but that suggests the whole screen may have been rotated or flipped.

Berton, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

Looking for a program to change the colour of the system tray icons and clock...

1. Looking for a program to change the colour of the system tray icons and clock... - Similar Threads - Looking program change

2. Is there a way to change a program's tray icon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to change a program's tray icon?: I have a few 3rd party programs having their icons in my tray, they all have ugly colorful icons and i was wondering if there is any way to replace them, either natively or with a downloadable program. Thanks submitted by /u/gnusmag45 [link] [comments]...
  3. System tray programs

System tray programs: Recently, i removed my taskbar and replaced it with a dock and now i can't see my system tray. Are there any programs that can show me my Windows system tray? ( I'm not talking about stuff like task manager. I want something cleaner and simpler that just show's me what's...
  4. System tray programs

System tray programs: I have disabled my taskbar and replaced it with a dock and now i cant see my system tray. Are there any programs to show me my system tray? (I'm not talking about stuff like task manager but more simple like the tray is) submitted by /u/GomotianuGod [link] [comments]...
  5. Uninstalled program, but system tray icon is still there...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalled program, but system tray icon is still there...: Hi all, I am actually asking this for my Dad who is running Windows 10. He had downloaded (from a website) and installed a sound program (Voicemeeter) but it didn't do what he needed so he uninstalled it and restarted his computer. However, despite restarting, an icon for...
  6. Uninstalled program, but system tray icon is still there...

in Windows 10 Support
    Uninstalled program, but system tray icon is still there...: Hi all, I am actually asking this for my Dad who is running Windows 10. He had downloaded (from a website) and installed a sound program (Voicemeeter) but it didn't do what he needed so he uninstalled it and restarted his computer. However, despite restarting, an icon for...
  7. CPU usage of system tray clock

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU usage of system tray clock: Still getting over the teething troubles of upgrading from Windows 7... I opened the Task Manager and found the System Tray clock was using 14% of the CPU - permanently. ( I have also installed White Tiger T-Clock Redux which is running alongside this.) I stopped T-Clock,...
  8. Change colour of tray icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change colour of tray icons: Anyone know how I change these tray icon colours ? I want to make them match my desktop. 146508
  9. Change Date and Clock Colour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Date and Clock Colour: I have been looking but up to now I have found no way to change the date and clock colour, anyone have any ideas on this ? *Smile [img] 37275
  10. Change size of time and icons of system tray?

in Windows 10 Support
    Change size of time and icons of system tray?: So Windows 10 did some kind of update and now its got a different feel to it. One thing that changed with the update was the size of text and icons in the system tray. Now they are very large and the time doesn't even fit. Where it should say PM the right side of the M is cut...