Windows 10: Looking for a program to insert predefined text (Like a wheel menu, which expands to insert...

Discus and support Looking for a program to insert predefined text (Like a wheel menu, which expands to insert... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi. At my work, we are required to log different kind of comments depending on what we're doing. This is so that data can be analyzed afterwards.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pinkbreadbanana, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Looking for a program to insert predefined text (Like a wheel menu, which expands to insert...

Hi.

At my work, we are required to log different kind of comments depending on what we're doing.

This is so that data can be analyzed afterwards.

There is a million combinations, with the text like type - event - more info - even more info.

Each "unit" between "-" can differ.

Is there any program which could be opened by a key which could select the text and insert it?

Something like a Pie menu that some android devices come with but for windows 10.

Make sense?

submitted by /u/pinkbreadbanana
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pinkbreadbanana, Jan 20, 2021
  2. Delta6326 Win User

How to insert the spoiler button?

Click to expand... I like the idea

Spoiler That would be very nice in deed much easier then typing the words out

Delta6326, Jan 20, 2021
  3. BearPup Win User
    Looking For Text Expander Program

Hello All,
    I recently discovered that the text expander / replacement software I was using in Windows 10 was the cause of a major hardware typing problem and had to be removed. I am looking for a simple program that will allow me to type a shortcut (a mnemonic) that would then expand into the full phrase. I use it to keep my email addresses under control, as typing "1ml" is easier and less likely to get mis-typed than is my full email address.

I tried the program, Text Expander For Windows, which works perfectly in 7, but wouldn't work under 10 even in compatibility mode. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

BearPup, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Looking for a program to insert predefined text (Like a wheel menu, which expands to insert...

How to insert the spoiler button?

Spoiler: How-to insert this button -> Wondering how to insert a spoiler button, like inserting smileys and formatting text in the advanced message editor

Sasqui, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Looking for a program to insert predefined text (Like a wheel menu, which expands to insert...

1. Looking for a program to insert predefined text (Like a wheel menu, which expands to insert... - Similar Threads - Looking program insert

2. Problem with text insertion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with text insertion: I copy the text, then try to paste it, and inserts: C:\Users\yurri\AppData\Local\Temp\NahimicV3_CrashDump3-16-2023-10-19--18-17-10_.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-text-insertion/7ed5aa01-b8a3-412b-a825-e72f0a5d8012
  3. Problem with text insertion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with text insertion: I copy the text, then try to paste it, and inserts: C:\Users\yurri\AppData\Local\Temp\NahimicV3_CrashDump3-16-2023-10-19--18-17-10_.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-text-insertion/7ed5aa01-b8a3-412b-a825-e72f0a5d8012
  4. how to insert a text box in wordpad

how to insert a text box in wordpad: how to insert a text box in wordpad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-insert-a-text-box-in-wordpad/185faf17-2c8a-4895-8ef7-c69aa2eee4ab
  5. windows 10 dictation Not inserting text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 dictation Not inserting text: After pressing the windows button Then s to use Microsoft dictation It always keeps saying listening But nothing happens and I'm not sure what to do to fix it And I have tried restarting my computer but this does not fix it...
  6. windows 10 dictation Not inserting text

windows 10 dictation Not inserting text: After pressing the windows button Then s to use Microsoft dictation It always keeps saying listening But nothing happens and I'm not sure what to do to fix it And I have tried restarting my computer but this does not fix it...
  7. Insert text disappeared?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Insert text disappeared?: When I right-click, I usually have the option for "Insert Text." I have several phrases I use often in this, as well as key information I need for filling out forms and such. Then today, it just disappeared. The "Insert Text" option isn't in my right-click menu at all. How do...
  8. inserting shapes and text boxes

in Windows 10 Customization
    inserting shapes and text boxes: I've just bought a new pc and am dismayed that I no longer have access to any insert shape or text box functions. Is there any way I can rectify this please?...
  9. Inserting text with hotkey saves it to clipboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Inserting text with hotkey saves it to clipboard: I have some info assigned to hotkeys. When I enter into a form the string is also saved to the clipboard. How can I prevent this? 114471
  10. Looking For Text Expander Program

Looking For Text Expander Program: Hello All, I recently discovered that the text expander / replacement software I was using in Windows 10 was the cause of a major hardware typing problem and had to be removed. I am looking for a simple program that will allow me to type a shortcut (a mnemonic) that would...