Windows 10: Looking for a real-time audio normalizer

Discus and support Looking for a real-time audio normalizer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey all. I often watch podcast videos with multiple guests. Often when each guest talks their volume levels are all over the place - one can be super... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DJQuad, Jan 31, 2020.

1. DJQuad Win User

Looking for a real-time audio normalizer

Hey all. I often watch podcast videos with multiple guests. Often when each guest talks their volume levels are all over the place - one can be super loud, one is ok, one is super quiet.

After some Googling the normal solution is enabling the loudness equalization option in sound properties under the enhancements tab, but I'm not seeing that tab.

So I'm normally manually adjusting the volume during viewing the videos. Does anyone know of any software options that can in real-time normalize the audio?

:)

DJQuad, Jan 31, 2020
  2. adonis08 Win User

Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Jan 31, 2020
  3. adonis08 Win User
    Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Jan 31, 2020
  4. CarolLJ Win User

Real Time Protection

Real-time protection for which security program, wont turn back on? Are you referring to Windows Defender? You should not have both Defender and AVG installed and running.

Suggest you completely remove AVG. Then run the specific removal tool, found in below thread, to clear out remnants. It's absolutely necessary to use the tool in addition to normal uninstall.

List of anti-malware product removal tools

CarolLJ, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Looking for a real-time audio normalizer - Similar Threads - Looking real audio

2. LATENCY PROBLEMS-REAL TIME AUDIO HANDLING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LATENCY PROBLEMS-REAL TIME AUDIO HANDLING: I just bought a new MSI KATANA 17,3 laptop, 64 bit system, x64 based i7 13620H cpu 2.4 ghz, 16 gb ram, 1 tb hd running win 11.NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4060 8GB. Despite being powerful enough It can't process real time audio. I have tried every optimization possible. I use VIRTUAL...
  3. LATENCY PROBLEMS-REAL TIME AUDIO HANDLING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LATENCY PROBLEMS-REAL TIME AUDIO HANDLING: I just bought a new MSI KATANA 17,3 laptop, 64 bit system, x64 based i7 13620H cpu 2.4 ghz, 16 gb ram, 1 tb hd running win 11.NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4060 8GB. Despite being powerful enough It can't process real time audio. I have tried every optimization possible. I use VIRTUAL...
  4. Dell 7330 with Audio via HDMI real-time audio issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell 7330 with Audio via HDMI real-time audio issue: Hello,My company just upgraded me to this new laptop. With my old work laptop Dell 7530 from 2018 8th gen i7, I had no issues with audio via HDMI. My connection for audio is as follows which is the same as my old work laptop:Laptop -> Dell WD19 Dock -> HDMI cable to Dell...
  5. Dell 7330 with Audio via HDMI real-time audio issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell 7330 with Audio via HDMI real-time audio issue: Hello,My company just upgraded me to this new laptop. With my old work laptop Dell 7530 from 2018 8th gen i7, I had no issues with audio via HDMI. My connection for audio is as follows which is the same as my old work laptop:Laptop -> Dell WD19 Dock -> HDMI cable to Dell...
  6. Dell 7330 with Audio via HDMI real-time audio issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. No Audio However Everything Looks Normal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio However Everything Looks Normal: I cant hear any audio from my apps and no apps show on the list when i open "app volume device preferences". I updated all my drivers but the issue still persists. Any fixes to this problem? there is a screenshot below....
  8. Real Time Protection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Real Time Protection: How do I turn it off? it is making it so I cant play one of my games(terraria) as it is blocking the mod I use called TmodLoader, I have exempted terraria.exe from the windows defender and it still wont work I tried using a command in powershell run on administrator yet...
  9. Looking for a (convenient) way to increase CPU real time performance

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Looking for a (convenient) way to increase CPU real time performance: I work in both Audio and Video. Latency in video editing isn't really a problem but with audio editing where changes need to be real time, latency becomes a problem. When editing audio I peak at around 40% CPU usage and can render audio nearly 400% faster than real time but...
  10. real time protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    real time protection: could not run the real time protection, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_start-windows_10/real-time-protection/bedcb5fd-b40b-4557-92a3-5b9d423d260e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. loudness equalizer in win10