Windows 10: looking for a Replacement for Adobe Flashplayer

Discus and support looking for a Replacement for Adobe Flashplayer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; some of my apps require flash player since Adobe Flash is no longer, I need to find a replacement. Some of apps are not working, I even tried to run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelHoward_811, Jun 30, 2021.

1. looking for a Replacement for Adobe Flashplayer

some of my apps require flash player since Adobe Flash is no longer, I need to find a replacement. Some of apps are not working, I even tried to run using Chrome same Results Nothing Any Help would be Great. I have Windows 10 , and using Microsoft Edge

:)

MichaelHoward_811, Jun 30, 2021

2. Adobe Flashplayer 11.3

1. I have Windows 10 installed on my PC.

a. Does it include the programme Adobe Flashplayer ?

b. If so , which version?

2. I also have Google Chrome - which works well:

a. Do I have to de- activate it before I can install Adobe Flashplayer 11.3 ?

b. If so, please show me step -by -step how to do this

3. The South African Revenue Service requires that i send my tax returns via Adobe Flashplayer 11.3.

1 If it is already installed :

, a. Show me where to find it

b. Show me how to activate it

3. The SARS offered to send it via email so that I can install it GRATIS:

a,. I tried to download & install the Adobe Flashplayer 11.3.d the link they sent,
    but it did not work.

b. Is it perhaps so because of my existing settings on my computer that BLOCK
    (!!!) the Adobe Flashplayer 11.3.

Please assist.

Kind regards

E C LUBBE

SOUTH AFRICA

L: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

elizabethlubbe, Jun 30, 2021
  3. Adobe Flashplayer

I note that Adobe Flashplayer is not available in the MS Store. Is there a problem with it or is it safe to download from another source?

BrianMcKelvin, Jun 30, 2021
  4. looking for a Replacement for Adobe Flashplayer

Adobe Flashplayer

Hi Joe, thanks for speedy response. I have not had a problem, I am just puzzled that Adobe Flashplayer is not available. (Only Adobe Reader is available in the Store). I am cautious about downloading anything not sourced from Microsoft! However, your answer
    indicates that it is OK to download from Adobe.

BrianMcKelvin, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

looking for a Replacement for Adobe Flashplayer

1. looking for a Replacement for Adobe Flashplayer - Similar Threads - looking Replacement Adobe

2. flashplayer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    flashplayer: My email was flash based and I didn't realize it until the update removed flash. I have several very importnat emails that I need to get and respond to and have several emails that i have saved over 25 years. Bottom line need flash back to get these and move to a new email...
  3. Removing all of Adobe Flashplayer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing all of Adobe Flashplayer: I did Uninstall of Adobe Flashplayer, but there's still files for it and I'm prevented from deleting those. Even when I Run as Administrator won't delete. I'm not sure if Trusted Installer is also preventing me from deleting. I don't need to keep any of Flashplayer and I...
  4. Adobe Flashplayer 11.3

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Adobe Flashplayer 11.3: 1. I have Windows 10 installed on my PC. a. Does it include the programme Adobe Flashplayer ? b. If so , which version? 2. I also have Google Chrome - which works well: a. Do I have to de- activate it before I can install Adobe Flashplayer 11.3 ? b. If so, please show...
  5. Flashplayer not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flashplayer not loading: Hi, I play on facebook and the games need flashplayer to run, after the last update of windows, i get a window that tells me to install flashplayer. when i click on it, another windows open and ask met to allow flashplayer, because it has been blocked. after that i can play....
  6. Adobe Flashplayer disabled no matter what I do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Flashplayer disabled no matter what I do: Adobe Flashplayer will not work. I have followed ALL the recommendations even reset my computer and still it gives me the message that it's disabled! What the heck? any advise? I cant get rid of edge and even using other browsers won't work. I am running windows 10. Any help...
  7. flashplayer in edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    flashplayer in edge: have followed all the steps cleared cache cleared cookies toggled the flashplayer on and on the test page it still says disabled what happened to the always allow option now there is only allow once option and it doesn't work in edge. cannot play msn multiplayer games in...
  8. adobe flashplayer

in Windows 10 Customization
    adobe flashplayer: I'm trying to play in the facebook gameroom, none of my games are loading, it keeps saying I dont have Adobe flashplayer, I check my setting and it says its on. Im not sure what else to do?...
  9. flashplayer

in Browsers and Email
    flashplayer: why does my computer tell me I need flashplayer when it is built in? I have checked my settings and it tells me it is enabled 122017
  10. Flashplayer problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flashplayer problem: My daughters PC will no longer play the CBBC iplayer, it stopped today but I am unsure what has changed. She gets a message "You need to install Flash Player to play this content". I have checked IE11 settings and they seem identical to those on my own PC which works fine....