Windows 10: Looking for a simple video editing program

Discus and support Looking for a simple video editing program in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a .mp4 video that I want to edit and cut some parts out of. There are some parts in the video (on the sides) I want to cut out, as you do on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Regndroppe, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Looking for a simple video editing program

I have a .mp4 video that I want to edit and cut some parts out of. There are some parts in the video (on the sides) I want to cut out, as you do on a picture. Is this even possible to do?

Is there a program in W10 for this or can you recommend a easy free editor program? Thank you!

submitted by /u/Regndroppe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Regndroppe, Dec 31, 2019
  2. NinaDG Win User

Video editing?

If anyone is looking for alternative video editing software after WMM was stopped being supported, here is a decent list of free tools working on Windows 10.

NinaDG, Dec 31, 2019
  3. reverze Win User
    video editing software

Basically, I have a video in .mp4 format that I need to edit. I've never really did any video editing before so I am looking for a basic program that is easy to use that I can cut some stuff out from the video with, and maybe shrink the video down.

Can anyone help me out with some program suggestions?

reverze, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Looking for a simple video editing program

Looking to find a simple chip....

For your task (simple monitoring/programming of inputs/outputs) I would suggest a PIC BASIC chip. Much easier to get started.

lemonadesoda, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Looking for a simple video editing program

1. Looking for a simple video editing program - Similar Threads - Looking simple video

2. Looking for a simple video splitting software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for a simple video splitting software: Hi All, I am in search of a simple video splitting software like 'Windows Photos' - the default one which comes with Windows. The issue with the aforesaid is that after splitting up the required video file will have a size more than the original, where it should be lesser...
  3. Looking for Good Photo & Video Editing App.

Looking for Good Photo & Video Editing App.: To, Microsoft Community Hi, this is Gavin. Using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version 20H2 OS Build: 19042.572. I am looking for Good Photo & Video Editing App, where i can edit My Photos & Video. Which one is the best in Windows 10. Any recommedition or suggestions....
  4. Simple video-editing app?

Simple video-editing app?: Just upgraded to Win10 v2004... I suffer from having a friend that sends me videos that include multiple segments, usually in the reverse order of time. I wish I knew of a simple video-editing product (if it's not free but affordable, I can handle that) which would allow me...
  5. Good video editing program?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Good video editing program?: I recorded all my videos from the phone in 4K 60FPS, and didn't pay attention to the memory. Now my 512GB are full and my mobile phone has no SD card slot oä. but I want to keep the videos. I want to cut the videos down to 720p 30FPS. For this I downloaded "Youcut"...
  6. Looking for a Simple file-by-file Backup Program for Documents Folder

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Looking for a Simple file-by-file Backup Program for Documents Folder: My Documents are not on the C drive but on another internal HD. My C drive is regularly backed up using Macrium but I have for some years been backing up my Documents folder with a frequent incremental backup. This checks the difference between the Documents folder and the...
  7. Since a simple Windows update all my videos look blurry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since a simple Windows update all my videos look blurry: So, since a couple of weeks ago the videos on facebook and those I have in my internal storage are blurry. I don´t know what to do. Already tried with Troubleshoting, and Device Manager to search for drivers updates.[ATTACH]...
  8. Looking For A Very Simple Program To Create A Straight Line

Looking For A Very Simple Program To Create A Straight Line: So check this out. I want a very small and simple program that will create an on-screen (on this desktop monitor) a straight line with very simple steps. 1) I hold down a certain combo of keys (to not interfere with Microsoft Windows' intended single action keys, such as...
  9. Looking for simple pc dvd player program

Looking for simple pc dvd player program: I am searching for a simple pc dvd player...most i have tried are loaded with stuff i am not interested in using...ie graphic equalisers...subtitle overlays..etc Basically, i want to put burned movie dvd 's in pc ( not actual movie dvd's as i have a dedicated dvd player...
  10. Looking For A Simple Bandwidth Monitor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Looking For A Simple Bandwidth Monitor: comcast as of november is implementing a 1tb monthly cap(bs i know when the average broadband user uses at least 2tb monthly). i have looked at various monitors and they leave a lot not to like. all i want is something that sits in the systray and when i mouse-over the icon i...