Windows 10: Looking for a software

Discus and support Looking for a software in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, I am looking for a software that coverts my 23-30 fps videos to 60 fps on Windows 10. If a simple TV can do it with live broadcast, then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jaypatel149, May 4, 2020.

1. Looking for a software

Hey guys,

I am looking for a software that coverts my 23-30 fps videos to 60 fps on Windows 10. If a simple TV can do it with live broadcast, then it should be fairly easy of i7. Please if you know, let me know

submitted by /u/jaypatel149
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jaypatel149, May 4, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 4, 2020
  3. Silvia S' Win User
    Looking for password manager software?

Hello viitapiru,

Thank you for you collaboration.

If you are looking for a software to be used on your Windows Phone 8, you can find them in the Marketplace.

If you are looking for a software to be used on the PC, I would suggest you to do a search on Bing. Unfortunatelly I dont know any to suggest you.

Regards,

Silvia S', May 4, 2020
  4. Looking for a software

Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Looking for a software

1. Looking for a software - Similar Threads - Looking software

2. Hello, as a a level student looking for work experience in northern Ireland for software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, as a a level student looking for work experience in northern Ireland for software...: if there was any way to directly contact microsoft about my query could you possibly give me advice on how to do so and to help others in the same position....
  3. Hello, as a a level student looking for work experience in northern Ireland for software...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, as a a level student looking for work experience in northern Ireland for software...: if there was any way to directly contact microsoft about my query could you possibly give me advice on how to do so and to help others in the same position....
  4. Looking for Best Folder Lock Software for Windows 11, Need any Advice?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for Best Folder Lock Software for Windows 11, Need any Advice?: I am currently in need of a software that can effectively protect my personal files and folders on my Windows 11 computer. As I am unable to rely on the built-in Windows security features, and the sensitive nature of the files and folders that I need to protect, so I am in...
  5. Looking for Best Folder Lock Software for Windows 11, Need any Advice?

Looking for Best Folder Lock Software for Windows 11, Need any Advice?: I am currently in need of a software that can effectively protect my personal files and folders on my Windows 11 computer. As I am unable to rely on the built-in Windows security features, and the sensitive nature of the files and folders that I need to protect, so I am in...
  6. Looking for a Corrupted File Fix Software, System Reset, Downloadable Application, etc.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Looking for a Corrupted File Fix Software, System Reset, Downloadable Application, etc.: Late last week I had accidentally deleted 2000 .mp4 files. These files have been recovered via WonderShare Recoverit. All files have been "corrupted"This is the error when attempting to open each file. I am posting to look for any form of a .mp4 repair tool/application. This...
  7. Looking for a Corrupted File Fix Software, System Reset, Downloadable Application, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for a Corrupted File Fix Software, System Reset, Downloadable Application, etc.: Late last week I had accidentally deleted 2000 .mp4 files. These files have been recovered via WonderShare Recoverit. All files have been "corrupted"This is the error when attempting to open each file. I am posting to look for any form of a .mp4 repair tool/application. This...
  8. Looking for a Corrupted File Fix Software, System Reset, Downloadable Application, etc.

9. i am looking for the EULA related to Blueprint UML Editor software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am looking for the EULA related to Blueprint UML Editor software: i am looking for the EULA related to Blueprint UML Editor software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-looking-for-the-eula-related-to-blueprint-uml/49eba092-a00b-4bd6-8b25-d5f61209b3ce
  10. i am looking for the EULA related to Blueprint UML Editor software

i am looking for the EULA related to Blueprint UML Editor software: i am looking for the EULA related to Blueprint UML Editor software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-looking-for-the-eula-related-to-blueprint-uml/49eba092-a00b-4bd6-8b25-d5f61209b3ce