Windows 10: Looking for a specific KB file number

Discus and support Looking for a specific KB file number in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need the KB file number for "Feature Update to Windows 10 version 1803 x64 2019-09B". My computer has having issues trying to download and install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlexisSullivan1723, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Looking for a specific KB file number

I need the KB file number for "Feature Update to Windows 10 version 1803 x64 2019-09B". My computer has having issues trying to download and install this update. Its currently installing and it's at 86%. But from the time of downloading to now it's been about 10hrs. It took HOURS to download and now its taking HOURS to install. My internet speed is 100mbps and I have 50gb of storage space available on my computer. I dont know what the issue is. Is this update really large? I had 4 updates available a day ago and the other 3 all downloaded and installed within 3 hrs total but this one is taking forever. Would it be faster for me to just get the KB file number and just download it directly? I searched the Windows Update Catalog and I cant find it. I don't know if maybe its under a different name or what.

:)

AlexisSullivan1723, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Try3 Win User

Need solution for automating transferring of files to flash drives

I am wary of jumping straight in at the deep end so I have a couple of questions.

1 How do you know which files to copy to which memory stick? Can you put a list for each one in a text file?
    2 Are you free to give each memory stick a specific label so that it can be detected in order to trigger the specific list that you have written for that memory stick?

I do have a batch file procedure for identifying the drive letter currently being used for a given external drive label. So perhaps you could trigger a common batch file that
    Step 1 - checks each drive in turn to read its label and then find its current drive letter
    Step 2 - for each detected drive, look up the list given in the batch file to identify which [if any] text file to look in to find the files to copy to that memory stick.
    Step 3 - copies the files listed in the relevant text file

Denis

3. Opening / closing files on a specific desktop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please share the information:

• Is the issue particular to opening Office applications?
    • Does the issue occur with other Windows Applications?

The issue might be caused due to corrupted System Files. To clear the corrupted files follow the steps provided below:

Step 1: On the Search bar type “cmd”. Right Click on the Command Prompt option and select Run as Administrator. (If prompted for a password, type the password and click Allow)

Step 2: DISM TOOL

Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
    and click Enter.

Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
    and click Enter.

Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    and click Enter.

For more information about DISM click on the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947821

Step 3: System File Checker (SFC) Scan:

• Type sfc /scannow and hit Enter.

• Exit Command Prompt.
    For more information about SFC Scan click on the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related issues.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 23, 2019
  4. Looking for a specific KB file number

delete forward all calls to specific number list on c2-01

In the C2-01 in phone options, calls, forward, all calls you can forward to voicemail or a specific number.

Once you have added a specific number it looks like you can't delete that number out of the list anymore

that it shows by default. How can I remove these added numbers ? Just removing the contact with the associated number does not work unfortunately...

wjansen---01, Sep 23, 2019
Thema:

Looking for a specific KB file number

1. Looking for a specific KB file number - Similar Threads - Looking specific file

2. Looking For Way To Rename Files In Specific Ways

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking For Way To Rename Files In Specific Ways: I did a search for this but only found old results. I'm looking for a way to truncate file names in bulk by removing a common beginning and ending, leaving only the unique middle portion of the name. For example from this: AAAA - Dfhsd (3jd4).mp4 AAAA - hsji (3jd4).mp4 AAAA -...
  3. i didnt specific KB install it for my windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i didnt specific KB install it for my windows: Hello developer team, I know new update release for windows 10, version 21H1. So I have try to download the latest version of the windows, but still i couldn't be download it for specific one update KB. this was name this update show in beow:" 2021-05 Cumulative Update...
  4. Windows 10 kb file number requested

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 kb file number requested: which kb file number update for windows 10 build 10240 170062
  5. Windows 10 kb file number requested

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 kb file number requested: which kb file number update for windows 10 build 10240 170062
  6. Build update 2004 KB number?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Build update 2004 KB number?: Does anyone know it? I am looking in Windows updates and don't see it while it's installing. It just says feature update 2004. Is there even one? Thanks! submitted by /u/gbubrodieman [link] [comments]...
  7. Look for a specific way of navigation.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Look for a specific way of navigation.: I'm looking for a shortcut or something similar to let me move to open the folder next to the one already open. Like in my case. I have a bunch of albums in my Camera Roll. And I don't want to keep having to close the currently open album and click on the next one. Is there a...
  8. Look up deleted Microsoft KB articles

in Windows 10 News
    Look up deleted Microsoft KB articles: Microsoft started to use its Docs website in 2016 to publish new articles. The company retired the classic MDSN and Technet sites and migrated these to an archive on the Docs site as well. The company started to clean up its support pages in 2018 by deleting articles on...
  9. How to change name of multiple files by a specific set of numbers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to change name of multiple files by a specific set of numbers: I am sorry if the title doesn't reflect what I am gonna be asking next: So, I have all these music by TWO artists, I want it on an USB stick, but, I don't really want to have anything to do with the device I am using it on, so I would like to have it like: ONE song from...
  10. How to find a file with a specific row of numbers?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to find a file with a specific row of numbers?: Suppose I've a folder. In that folder, there is a file whose the name is "thing291018". I want to find that file but I only remember that the file contains 1018 in its name. So I'm typing 1018 in the search box of the folder. Problem is Windows 10 finds nothing. The only...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Feature update to Windows 10 version 1803 x64 2019-09B