Windows 10: Looking for a specific PC game (Steam title//maybe GOG title?)

Discus and support Looking for a specific PC game (Steam title//maybe GOG title?) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'll save text and point to this reddit thread I made for the details. The TL;DR is i'm looking for this PC title that focused on survival on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrokenDaily, May 3, 2021.

1. Looking for a specific PC game (Steam title//maybe GOG title?)

I'll save text and point to this reddit thread I made for the details. The TL;DR is i'm looking for this PC title that focused on survival on a hostile(?) planet with death-incuding weather, really trippy landscape, but expansive(ish) underground with puzzles and stuff, all of it having elements of h.p. lovecraft-ian influences, or outright inspired by h.p. lovecraft style games

Its not the game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4kL3TB94J0; I know its a 3d title, not a pixelated/voxel title, but I do know the player character uses an electronic handheld device for language translation(?) of foreign stuff underground, maybe has an inventory (but limited to what artifacts/stuff he/she finds along the way). Any help is greatly appreciated, please and thank you

:)

BrokenDaily, May 3, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

First Titles Get Steam's Greenlight

Valve, creators of best-selling game franchises (such as Counter-Strike, Half-Life, Left 4 Dead, Portal, and Team Fortress) and leading technologies (such as Steam and Source), today announced the first set of titles submitted through Steam Greenlight have earned critical mass and been picked up for worldwide distribution. The first set of titles to launch via Greenlight will be released independently in the months ahead (as they are varying stages of completion).

"The Steam community rallied around these titles and made them the clear choice for the first set of titles to launch out of Greenlight," said Anna Sweet of Valve. "Since launch, hundreds of titles have been submitted, with more coming in every day. We expect to be announcing more titles coming to Steam via Greenlight soon."

The first 10 titles coming to Steam from Greenlight are:
    • Black Mesa
    • Cry of Fear
    • Dream
    • Heroes & Generals
    • Kenshi
    • McPixel
    • No More Room in Hell
    • Project Zomboid
    • Routine
    • Towns
    Steam Greenlight is a new platform feature that enlists the community's help in selecting some of the next games to be released on Steam. Launched on August 30, Greenlight allows developers and publishers to post information and media about their game in an effort to convince Community members that their game should be released on Steam.

For more information, please visit steamcommunity.com/greenlight/

btarunr, May 3, 2021
  3. tags or title for pictures / photos

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Title is used to get more information about the content, different documents will have different title.

You can add same tags for documents with different title to group them to together, which will help in searching the file with same tags. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to add tags or title to your image.

Steps:

1. Right click on the Image or photo you want to tag.
    2. Select Properties.
    3. Select Detail tab.
    4. Under Description section, select
      tags or title.
    5. Add your tags or title and click on
      Ok.

Note: You can add more than one tag to the same image or photo.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, May 3, 2021
  4. Looking for a specific PC game (Steam title//maybe GOG title?)

Retail releases instead of Steam-types for same titles. Stronger ownership?

Who else feels that even though many games are available through Steam and other digital distribution sites they don't seem to fully own said title? It's more for those such as myself who feel they have full ownership over a title which has been ran through an assembly line and is a physical product compared to something only stored on a HDD.
    I don't mind whatsoever downloading mods for titles I own but if there's a physical counterpart for a title I'm interested in if it's listed on Steam, I'd much rather buy said title from Amazon and get it delivered compared to downloading it.
    Yes I really prefer physical media over a download although I have cable internet. Old habits die hard and I'd rather stand up and look at my library of games on a shelf compared to a screenshot or list on Steam. No IDGAF about Steam sales since I'd rather wait for the price to lower on Amazon.com/Marketplace to purchase the manufactured/physical retail release.
    There are several titles on console which I sold which I'll be also buying for PC. Why? My computer isn't good enough in the meantime but the computer I'm building when finished will more than work for it.

Hopefully others feel the same way but I take it I'm in the minority for having something on my shelf instead of something only on the computer.

Ray_Rogers2109, May 3, 2021
Thema:

Looking for a specific PC game (Steam title//maybe GOG title?)

1. Looking for a specific PC game (Steam title//maybe GOG title?) - Similar Threads - Looking specific game

2. Game bar not showing game titles in status

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game bar not showing game titles in status: When I start a game that is not a gamepass one, the game bar does not show the title in the status, but the games, if i check in the "general" options, are correctly recognized . The privacy options are fine, the only problem is that the title of the games is not displayed in...
  3. Titles on folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Titles on folders: Hi, my brother has a problem. He was outside, he came in house and started computer. When he did everything was normal unitl background showed up. Somehow it changed it's color by itself. And he can't see names of folders, he can see names on background but not in map. What...
  4. Title error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Title error: What is happening with the title? I just installed Avast free antivirus and I found the title scrambled up like this. Then I uninstalled the Avast free antivirus and restart the PC, but the the scrambled title still exists. Does this mean the Windows Security program got...
  5. Taskbar titles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar titles: Hello I turned off badges in taskbar settings but it still keeps showing. https://i.imgur.com/DcpLngx.png It's happening in browser and file explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-titles/84ef9623-079a-4464-9eb3-c00c3aee54d2
  6. title and task bar interference in games

in Windows 10 Customization
    title and task bar interference in games: Recently Ive become obsessed with playing the game Sea of Thieves, when one day, whenever I flicked my mouse up or down it would pull up the title bar or task bar respectively. this often caused my cursor to stop functioning for a brief amount of time in game, and often even...
  7. title e

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    title e: i just saw a webcam thing in the bottom right of my taskbar i hovered over it and it said your location is being tracked im kinda confused about this and dont know what it is submitted by /u/JUST399TODAY [link] [comments]...
  8. Game pass pc upcoming titles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass pc upcoming titles: I have had Xbox gamepass for pc for a couple years now and I love it. I absolutely hate paying up to 60$ or more for a game, despite however much i love it, that I will probably only complete 1 or maybe 2 times and never play again. Anyway there are loads of upcoming...
  9. Is cheating bannable on PC titles?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is cheating bannable on PC titles?: I'm playing the Outer Worlds on PC with the Xbox Game Pass for PC. I was wondering if use of cheats, trainers etc. is disallowed? I've searched around and can't find any information on it....
  10. Title

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Title: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Price-x-Field [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dyaog6/title/