Windows 10: Looking for a standalone calendar

Discus and support Looking for a standalone calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi can someone recommend a calendar for my PC that does not sync to anything but can send me an email daily. Thanks Daniel 63856 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by daniellouwrens, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Looking for a standalone calendar

Hi

can someone recommend a calendar for my PC that does not sync to anything but can
    send me an email daily.

Thanks

Daniel

:)

daniellouwrens, Sep 15, 2016
  2. Pete19612 Win User

calendar repeat

Anyone know why repeats are not available in calendar, bit useless without it; or can anyone suggest a standalone calendar which has repeats BUT does not link to outlook calendar.

Pete19612, Sep 15, 2016
  3. STILL LOOKING FOR A FIX... Looking for a Windows 10 fix for tsstcorp cddvdw ts-l633p Toshiba Laptop

Hello,

Thank you for responding in Microsoft Community.

I would like to inform that the error code 19 is when Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft article, search for the error code 19 and follow the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 15, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

Looking for a standalone calendar

Looking at the Calendar Creator program I have on my computer it appears a more-appropriate program would be an Organizer. I also have MyUltimateOrganizer installed on a computer and looking its features shows a requirement to have an installed E-Mail Client, probably something like Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, IncrediMail, etc., not the Online/Webmail method. That may not fit your need.

Berton, Sep 15, 2016
  5. dacrone Win User
    It wont send an email, but Microsoft Works Calendar can show desktop reminders...

dacrone, Sep 15, 2016
  6. Berton Win User
    The last version of Works or Works Suite was 9 [may have had a minor update to maybe 9.1, etc.] a few years ago. What I have installed is Version 9.0 and dated 6/20/2007 but it's a 32-bit program and does work in 64-bit Win10 latest build. In its Calendar under File is a Send and E-Mail is listed but I think it also relies upon an installed E-Mail Client program.

Berton, Sep 15, 2016
  7. dacrone Win User
    It have v9 installed on my win 10 pro x64... the laptop I'm typing this on actually, and there are no issues. I have reminders set with weekly occurrences....

dacrone, Sep 15, 2016
  8. Looking for a standalone calendar

Hi

I think I have a v9 install disk somewhere, I'll check it out.

Cheers

Daniel

daniellouwrens, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Looking for a standalone calendar

1. Looking for a standalone calendar - Similar Threads - Looking standalone calendar

2. standalone network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    standalone network: Hello,I am a new sysadmin for a machinist fabrication company. One of the issues that have been brought to my attention is that we have some machines that are running windows 2000 and my bosses want them to be networked to eliminate the need to manually transfer drawings, and...
  3. standalone network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    standalone network: Hello,I am a new sysadmin for a machinist fabrication company. One of the issues that have been brought to my attention is that we have some machines that are running windows 2000 and my bosses want them to be networked to eliminate the need to manually transfer drawings, and...
  4. Trying to sync iCal (Apple Calendar) to my Windows 10 Calendar it stays at Looking for your...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to sync iCal (Apple Calendar) to my Windows 10 Calendar it stays at Looking for your...: Hi, I have been trying to add and sync the iCal (Apple Calendar) by adding the iCloud on the Windows 10 Calendar app. However after entering my email address, name and password (iCloud password) it keeps staying at "Looking for your settings..." and doesn't do anything....
  5. Trying to sync iCal Apple Calendar to my Windows 10 Calendar it stays at Looking for your...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to sync iCal Apple Calendar to my Windows 10 Calendar it stays at Looking for your...: Hi, I have been trying to add and sync the iCal Apple Calendar by adding the iCloud on the Windows 10 Calendar app. However after entering my email address, name and password iCloud password it keeps staying at "Looking for your settings..." and doesn't do anything. Below...
  6. Looking for a DND app that turns/off based on the calendar event

Looking for a DND app that turns/off based on the calendar event: Hi, Looking for an app that does exactly as what I described in the title. Unfortunately, Focus Assist is time-based. Thanks in advanced submitted by /u/thatjokewasdry [link] [comments]...
  7. Looking for Calendar App Suggestions

Looking for Calendar App Suggestions: The default calendar app in Windows 10 does not play well with Google Calendars. I have several accounts in my G Suite account and the default app does not let me assign an event to a specific calendar. I'm looking for alternative apps. Any suggestions? At the moment I...
  8. Standalone apps for browser?

Standalone apps for browser?: A lot of the programs that I use are available as both standalone apps and in the browser i.e. Messenger, Evernote, OneNote. In regards to computer resources, I'm wondering if it is better to use browsers for apps or the standalone app. Thanks for your help. submitted by...
  9. Looking for Standalone MS Edge on Windows 10 LTSC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Looking for Standalone MS Edge on Windows 10 LTSC: Hi, We have Microsoft windows 10 LTSB in our company. I could not find any Standalone Microsoft Edge for LTSB version. Do we have any standalone MS Edge for LTSC, if we upgrade our windows to LTSC version? Thanks, MP...
  10. Freeware Standalone Firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Freeware Standalone Firewall: Are there any decent firewalls around today? Been running Windows FW/FW control but looking around. Comodo = NO Was looking about Glasswire Opinions Please 101434