Windows 10: Looking for a stylus

Discus and support Looking for a stylus in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have an RCA Cambio 2 in 1. I know it’s not that great but I’m looking for a stylus pen. I’m hoping to find a compatible fine too stylus for it. Are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pegasaurus8, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Looking for a stylus

I have an RCA Cambio 2 in 1.
    I know it’s not that great but I’m looking for a stylus pen.
    I’m hoping to find a compatible fine too stylus for it. Are there any Bluetooth pens that will work across all programs? Not just Microsoft Ink. My last resort is to get discs for my jot pen.

submitted by /u/Pegasaurus8
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Pegasaurus8, Jan 25, 2020

2. stylus pen

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern. Please provide the following information so we can assist you better:

• Were you able to use your stylus pen before without any issues?
    • When did you start having this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when using your stylus pen for drawing?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Jan 25, 2020
  3. active stylus

Hi Lydia,

We may be facing driver compatibility issues with your computer and your
    SPEN-HP-01 Stylus Pen
    . The driver for this specific device may need to be updated for them to work harmoniously again. For us to better assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect your Stylus Pen to your
      HP computer?
    • Which OS version/build is installed on your computer? You can get this information by going to the Start menu and searching for
      winver.
    • Were there any recent changes on your computer prior to this issue?

Initially, we also suggest that you reach out to the manufacturer of your
    SPEN-HP-01 Stylus Pen
    and see if the driver that is currently installed on your computer needs updating.

We look forward to your response.

Freddrick Pal, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Looking for a stylus

sticky notes and stylus selection problem

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with Sticky Notes and Stylus. I surely help you.

I suggest you to run a Windows Store apps troubleshooter and Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Please follow the below mentioned steps to run App troubleshooter:

• Search for Troubleshooting in the
      Search box, and run it.

• Select view all in the
      left pane of troubleshooting Window.

• Click on the Hardware and Devices, and follow the
      on-screen instructions.

• After completing the Hardware and Devices
      troubleshooting, now run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

• Click on Windows Store Apps option on the troubleshooter window and follow the
      on-screen instructions.

Please reach back to us if you still face difficulty with Sticky Notes and Stylus. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

Looking for a stylus

1. Looking for a stylus - Similar Threads - Looking stylus

2. I don't want Microsoft Definder, It blocks most everything I try to look at on my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want Microsoft Definder, It blocks most everything I try to look at on my computer...: Take Windows Defender off my computer and telephone. What good is it when it blocks me from doing what I want to do? I've lived many years without a defender, and I don't need one now! I added this thinking it would stop advertisements or some scams, but no it blocks me. If...
  3. I don't want Microsoft Definder, It blocks most everything I try to look at on my computer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't want Microsoft Definder, It blocks most everything I try to look at on my computer...: Take Windows Defender off my computer and telephone. What good is it when it blocks me from doing what I want to do? I've lived many years without a defender, and I don't need one now! I added this thinking it would stop advertisements or some scams, but no it blocks me. If...
  4. Can Windows please look into publishing Windows 10 so it can be reinstalled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Windows please look into publishing Windows 10 so it can be reinstalled?: Hello, Windows 11 is terrible and I missed the 10 day window to revert back. I don't have WIndows 11 on a thumb drive or CD to be able to do a clean install. I don't understand why companies insist on rearranging things which are perfectly fine when they release upgrades. It...
  5. Can Windows please look into publishing Windows 10 so it can be reinstalled?

Can Windows please look into publishing Windows 10 so it can be reinstalled?: Hello, Windows 11 is terrible and I missed the 10 day window to revert back. I don't have WIndows 11 on a thumb drive or CD to be able to do a clean install. I don't understand why companies insist on rearranging things which are perfectly fine when they release upgrades. It...
  6. my pc looks to be hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc looks to be hacked: I got a notification on my google chrome that my computer was hacked, and they asked me to call this number 8773330322, so what measures do i have to take to protect my laptop....
  7. my pc looks to be hacked

my pc looks to be hacked: I got a notification on my google chrome that my computer was hacked, and they asked me to call this number 8773330322, so what measures do i have to take to protect my laptop....
  8. why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?: I can no longer quickly see the folder tree with everything looking like a document file. This is very inefficient and frustrating. Plus when I try to change the icon to the old filter - it does not change in details. This is unacceptable! We the paying customers should have...
  9. why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?

why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?: I can no longer quickly see the folder tree with everything looking like a document file. This is very inefficient and frustrating. Plus when I try to change the icon to the old filter - it does not change in details. This is unacceptable! We the paying customers should have...
  10. theres a black line going down on my windows 11 i tried looking up solutions but only found...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    theres a black line going down on my windows 11 i tried looking up solutions but only found...: There's been a black line going straight down on my latop only the rightside it sometimes would go away and reappear now its the blackline is always there on my screen, i've tried getting the latest update windows 11 hoping the blackline would go away but the blackline is...