Windows 10: Looking for a vga out to composite video adapter

Discus and support Looking for a vga out to composite video adapter in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Is there such a device that can take a vga out signal and convert it to a composite video signal. 165447 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by reble, Sep 29, 2020.

1. reble Win User

Looking for a vga out to composite video adapter

Is there such a device that can take a vga out signal and convert it to a composite video signal.

:)

reble, Sep 29, 2020
  2. Berton Win User
    Berton, Sep 29, 2020
  3. reble Win User

Is there such a device that can take a vga out signal and convert it to a composite video signal.

reble, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Ryan Mon1 Win User

USB 3 TO VGA - VGA Multi Display Video Display Adapter - Not started

Hi Art,

For us to provide the best solution suited to your concern, we need additional information:

• Any particular reason why you need to convert USB to VGA to Video Projector?
    • Are you trying to project an image or video?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Ryan Mon1, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Looking for a vga out to composite video adapter - Similar Threads - Looking vga composite

2. VGA to USB3 adapter not working properly- no video output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VGA to USB3 adapter not working properly- no video output: using an ibuypower pre-built gaming PC with this processor: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11700F @ 2.50GHz. Can give additional specs if you tell me what you need to know and how I can find it. I don't know the exact make and model of the monitor aside from it being an Acer, but...
  3. VGA to USB3 adapter not working properly- no video output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VGA to USB3 adapter not working properly- no video output: using an ibuypower pre-built gaming PC with this processor: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11700F @ 2.50GHz. Can give additional specs if you tell me what you need to know and how I can find it. I don't know the exact make and model of the monitor aside from it being an Acer, but...
  4. VGA to USB3 adapter not working properly- no video output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. VGA to hdmi adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VGA to hdmi adapter: just purchased a computer with Windows 11. I want to connect a monitor with a VGA male connection. I bought a n Insignia vga to hdmi adapter and connected it through HDMI. However, the monitor has a floating bubble that says "no vga cable”. What’s going on? How do I make this...
  6. VGA to hdmi adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VGA to hdmi adapter: just purchased a computer with Windows 11. I want to connect a monitor with a VGA male connection. I bought a n Insignia vga to hdmi adapter and connected it through HDMI. However, the monitor has a floating bubble that says "no vga cable”. What’s going on? How do I make this...
  7. Screen out of range with VGA to HDMI adapter in high resolutions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen out of range with VGA to HDMI adapter in high resolutions: Hello, I have a old monitor LG with HD Ready. In Windows 7 I put it in 1680x1050 without problems connecting directly by VGA. Using an VGA - HDMI adapter I put it in 1680x1050 in Ubuntu without problems, but in Windows 10 I only put it in 1240x768. If I try to put it in a...
  8. HDMI to VGA adapter

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI to VGA adapter: I use the HDMI to VGA adapter to connect one of the old monitor as second monitor on my system. It works great. But, twice now, the adapter seemed to stop working after I unplug the monitor from the adapter when it is still hot. Does it make sense that the adapter would burn...
  9. use of VGA to DVI adapter

use of VGA to DVI adapter: Hi, My graphics card (Radeon 9800XT) has both a VGA and a DVI connector. I have a VGA to DVI adapter that I could use to connect the VGA connector from my monitor to the DVI port of the card. Is there any advantage to my doing that, as opposed to connecting the monitor to the...
  10. VGA adapter related question

VGA adapter related question: hello guys, i am using a 21" hd monitor, and my monitor doesnt have a hdmi input, so i am using a hdmi to vga converter, and i think my colour and graphics perfomance not so good, am i right ? will a vga converter reduce my my graphics perfomance ? i am bad in english...