Windows 10: Looking for a way to fix my (VLC Media Player) or find a better one.

Discus and support Looking for a way to fix my (VLC Media Player) or find a better one. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What I mean by kicking it up I mean there are a few things it has been doing from time to time that kind of ticks me off. For example when I open my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by renee1219, Feb 14, 2016.

1. renee1219 Win User

Looking for a way to fix my (VLC Media Player) or find a better one.

What I mean by kicking it up I mean there are a few things it has been doing from time to time that kind of ticks me off. For example when I open my vlc media player by clicking on a file icon for a video any kind of video it will sometimes open and say it can't play something about 3d and then it shuts down. And sometimes it also plays kind of choppy for a few seconds and if I restart the same video even a few second later it will play fine then.

I don't know why it dose this is there a trick to fixing this problem.

Or is there another good player to use. I sometimes have .flv files I need to play but can always convert them to .mp4.

:)

renee1219, Feb 14, 2016

2. How can I get to open the CYBERLINK POWERDVD, in my WINDOWS 10

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your immediate reply.

As per guidance, I down load, the VLC MEDIA PLAYER, it used well, on burn the DVDs.

When I compare with CYBERLINK POWER DVD, The VLC Media Player, is not equivalent, to one with that.

But it is-VLC Media Player-not bad. I have doubt, that the stereo sound is not so good in VLC Media

Player than Cyber link.

Can I do tune to Stereo sound, with VLC Media Player, if it so, how can I do it to get better quality?

Please guide me,

UMACHANDRAN VISWANTHAN

UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Feb 14, 2016
  3. trbogt Win User
    Whats so great about Windows 10... I have windows 7 Home Premium and I like it! so sell me it?

I don't know about Movie Makers but I know a great Movie Video player

VLC Media Player

I took some video's with my MP3 Player and Windows could not play them...but VLC program plays the files...it's way better then what Windows offers and it's free.*john

trbogt, Feb 14, 2016
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

Does your Windows media player not work ??

5. Winuser Win User
    I use MPC-HC as my main media player. Here's a link if you want to try it. Home MPC-HC

Winuser, Feb 14, 2016
  6. renee1219 Win User
    I have used vlc for so long I guess I for got all about windows media player. I will have to give it a try. And see if the problem stops.

renee1219, Feb 14, 2016
  7. WHS
    whs Win User
    You can always try to reinstall VLC. Just make sure you do a thorough uninstall.

Thema:

1. Looking for a way to fix my (VLC Media Player) or find a better one. - Similar Threads - Looking fix VLC

2. VLC media player problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VLC media player problem: When i was using vlc i clicked media and then open network stream and i pasted my link in this is my link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e6bTjpTmkA and it said this Your input can't be opened: VLC is unable to open the MRL...
  3. Issues with VLC Media Player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with VLC Media Player: I use VLC Media Player for watching .mkv file formats but there is now an issue occurring and has occurred many times now. The player seems to be unresponsive after it glitches, the video and audio continue but my mouse clicks and keyboard commands seem to be unresponsive....
  4. VLC media player Privacy

VLC media player Privacy: Hello, I don't want to share any info with videolan, when using VLC media player latest version, what options do I have to uncheck to avoid send them any information about my system or something else... I only found one option only, is there more option to uncheck? Also...
  5. VLC media player Privacy

in Windows 10 Support
    VLC media player Privacy: Hello, I don't want to share any info with videolan, when using VLC media player latest version, what options do I have to uncheck to avoid send them any information about my system or something else... I only found one option only, is there more option to uncheck? Also...
  6. VLC Media player

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    VLC Media player: why won't my VTS_01_1.VOB file play in VLC Media player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vlc-media-player/d7a3507c-2beb-43dd-99ce-3e3a566e886d"
  7. VLC Media Player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VLC Media Player: Have been using VLC Media Player to play DVD's, but now it doesn't recognize that there is a DVD in the drive. Drive will play CD's but doesn't recognize DVD's. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vlc-media-player/5e2d37b9-cb75-445b-bfa8-8f0a943ba752
  8. VLC Media Player

VLC Media Player: How do I safely Uninstall VLC Media Player from Win 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_news/vlc-media-player/f6e14894-efaa-4b54-af55-95393646f2d0
  9. VLC Media Player

VLC Media Player: Using this 3rd party player in windows10 ,seems like a good player for DVD's. The only problem I'm having is it will not play the previews on a dvd? Does anyone use this player and is it possible to play the previews. 32620
  10. VLC Media Player Question?

VLC Media Player Question?: Ok I know its a lot harder to change file type icons in windows 10 then in other versions of windows like the 8 or 8.1. So I was wondering if its possible to just change the file types for a specific program or through the program. For example I'm using the vlc media...