Windows 10: Looking for a way to install drivers on 20 laptops with the same HW

Discus and support Looking for a way to install drivers on 20 laptops with the same HW in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi, i recently bought 20 laptops(all w/ the same exact HW) with no OS pre-installed. I need to install Windows, set drivers and configure settings for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by bryanjuho, Jul 25, 2019.

1. bryanjuho Win User

Looking for a way to install drivers on 20 laptops with the same HW

Hi, i recently bought 20 laptops(all w/ the same exact HW) with no OS pre-installed.
    I need to install Windows, set drivers and configure settings for all 20 PCs.
    I have one laptop set-up already and I want to apply this to all remaining laptops.
    Any suggestions or ideas(3rd party software, etc) to do this efficiently?
    I'm thinking of a driver backup software for now, but still need recommendations.

Thank you in advance.

:)

bryanjuho, Jul 25, 2019
  2. CJCerny Win User

Laptop driver/reformat question

This is excellent advice. Writing down the list of installed devices prior to re-formatting will save you a lot of heartache. With that list, you won't have to try to figure out exactly which wireless card or web cam driver you need since there will likely be several to choose from.

CJCerny, Jul 25, 2019
  3. mark7 Win User
    Modding Realtek + Dolby Home Theater driver to install on any laptop

So, my laptop (Lenovo Legion Y520) uses the Realtek audio driver, which comes in combination with the Dolby Audio (DAX2) app. However, I don't like the official driver for my laptop much (distorted sound), so I would like to install a different driver. I've tried downloading the audio drivers for some of the Thinkpad models, which come bundled with Dolby Home Theater or Advanced Audio. However, when I install such a driver on my laptop, I do not get the Dolby Home Theater functionality or app. I've also tried editing those Thinkpad drivers' .inf file by adding my sound chip Hardware ID to the list of supported audio devices. But still I do not get Dolby Home Theater.

So, is there a way to mod those Thinkpad drivers (or some other drivers) to get Dolby Home Theater funcionality along with the Realtek Control Panel? I would appreciate any help or suggestions.

mark7, Jul 25, 2019
  4. rk3066 Win User

Installing Linux Mint Sarah nVidia GT6600 Drivers

Hi,

I've installed the Drivers the software\driver center had but no 1080p Res. (only 1024x768, 4:3 etc) I need the terminal way step by step

rk3066, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Looking for a way to install drivers on 20 laptops with the same HW - Similar Threads - Looking install drivers

2. Looking For Way To Rename Files In Specific Ways

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking For Way To Rename Files In Specific Ways: I did a search for this but only found old results. I'm looking for a way to truncate file names in bulk by removing a common beginning and ending, leaving only the unique middle portion of the name. For example from this: AAAA - Dfhsd (3jd4).mp4 AAAA - hsji (3jd4).mp4 AAAA -...
  3. Unable to update Windows to 20 Hw

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to update Windows to 20 Hw: I have attempted to update Windows for the 100th time. I have tried implementing every workaround available on the community. Please note, wiping and re-installing is not an option. The problem seems to be with a plugin "EdgeMigrationPlugin.dll"Below is the result from...
  4. Looking for drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Looking for drivers: I would like to find drivers: Intel(R) Dynamic Application Loader Host Interface v1914.13.0.1065 Intel(R) Management Engine Interface #1 v2047.100.0.1039 Intel(R) Host Bridge/DRAM Registers - 591F v10.1.10.5 172434
  5. Anyone know if there's a way to fix this? Adobe icons should all look the same... but they...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know if there's a way to fix this? Adobe icons should all look the same... but they...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ltsNotAlex [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvqwyk/anyone_know_if_theres_a_way_to_fix_this_adobe/
  6. But these look the same

in Windows 10 Customization
    But these look the same: [ATTACH]is this control panel or file explorer? i'm so confused because control panel is linked to the file manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/but-these-look-the-same/dcf99b00-a516-4940-9ea2-b5d183f6a5d6
  7. Arteck HW 192 Keyboard wrong driver.

Arteck HW 192 Keyboard wrong driver.: I just got an Keyboard Arteck HW 192 from Amazon. After charging it won't turn on. I found out that Win10x64 2004 installed an generic driver from 2006 !!! called USB HID DEVICE. Uninstalling and reinstalling does nothing, System restart either. Any Recommendation?...
  8. Xbox 20/20: A monthly behind the scenes look into the future of Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox 20/20: A monthly behind the scenes look into the future of Xbox: What was already going to be a once-in-a-generation year for gaming – a new generation of consoles, a wave of new next-generation games, and the launch of new ways to play with game streaming – 2020 has become the year that challenged us all and tested...
  9. Same Windows 10 version same build looks different on laptop than desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Same Windows 10 version same build looks different on laptop than desktop: Identical version identical build everything identical looks/displays/functions different on laptop versus desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/same-windows-10-version-same-build-looks-different/9e319b2a-5194-4ef1-9e51-8c004317665f
  10. HW ID Google can't find! driver?

HW ID Google can't find! driver?: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9C24&SUBSYS_381917AA&REV_04 PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9C24&SUBSYS_381917AA PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9C24&CC_118000 PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9C24&CC_1180 anyone help on this? 16486