Windows 10: Looking for a way to monitor changes in webpage.

Discus and support Looking for a way to monitor changes in webpage. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, Not sure if this is the right forum but I'll throw it out there. I'm looking for a way to monitor an alert me website changes in shown... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by SinisterLOT, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Looking for a way to monitor changes in webpage.

Hello,

Not sure if this is the right forum but I'll throw it out there.

I'm looking for a way to monitor an alert me website changes in shown numbers.

I work for a telecom company, and we have to monitor a GUI for radios on a webpage that shows signal strength in numbers. Does anyone know of an app or way that will alert me if number ranges on a webpage exceed XXX amount? EX: Signal is ranging from 20-30 dB. Rather than stare at this screen all day, is there something that will tell me when a number shown to me exceeds 30 or more?

Thanks for the possible help guys, I've looked everywhere.

:)

SinisterLOT, Oct 6, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 6, 2020
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Oct 6, 2020
  4. NinjaNife Win User

Looking for a way to monitor changes in webpage.

IP Address Bandwidth Monitor

I am looking for a bandwidth monitor that tells me how much bandwidth each IP connected to my server is sending/receiving (preferably listed in Mbits). I currently have Netlimiter 2 Pro, but that only does bandwidth monitoring by process (it lists IPs but doesn't tell how much bandwidth each one is using). It would need to run on Windows Server 2003 and not have any web-based requirements (it is not a webserver so can't support a webpage-type monitor). Does anyone know how to do this? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Brendan "NinjaNife" West

NinjaNife, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

Looking for a way to monitor changes in webpage.

1. Looking for a way to monitor changes in webpage. - Similar Threads - Looking monitor changes

2. quick way to change the time to turn off the monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    quick way to change the time to turn off the monitor: I like to change the amount of time before my monitor goes dark frequently depending on what I'm doing. Normally I like it on a 5 minute timer, but if I'm watching a movie or following some instructions on screen for something not on the computer, I'll set it to an hour. If...
  3. quick way to change the time to turn off the monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    quick way to change the time to turn off the monitor: I like to change the amount of time before my monitor goes dark frequently depending on what I'm doing. Normally I like it on a 5 minute timer, but if I'm watching a movie or following some instructions on screen for something not on the computer, I'll set it to an hour. If...
  4. Looking For Way To Rename Files In Specific Ways

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking For Way To Rename Files In Specific Ways: I did a search for this but only found old results. I'm looking for a way to truncate file names in bulk by removing a common beginning and ending, leaving only the unique middle portion of the name. For example from this: AAAA - Dfhsd (3jd4).mp4 AAAA - hsji (3jd4).mp4 AAAA -...
  5. Any way to change the number designation of monitors?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Any way to change the number designation of monitors?: I use a Toshiba Dynadock to connect to my monitor from whichever of my 3 NUC's I am using. 2 are Win 7 Pro machines and they work fine, but my new Win 10 Pro (19042.928) pc won't play nice at all. After hours of fiddling and searching, I'm pretty sure I know what the problem...
  6. Looking for a new monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Looking for a new monitor: Budget 1200$ 1440p 165 hz / gsync hdr , pc spec intel core i 7 9700k Ram ,G.Skill Trident Z Royal RGB Silver 2x16GB DDR4 4000Mhz CL19 GPU ( waiting for 3080 ti ) mobo 390m asus psu 750w
  7. Any way to change the way Emojis look? (B&W/Monochrome)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to change the way Emojis look? (B&W/Monochrome): A few weeks ago I upgraded to Windows 10, and I just can't get used to the colored emojis. I absolutely hate it. I tried searching the web for a way to change the way they look but couldn't find anything. Is there really no way to make emojis black & white or monochrome?...
  8. Look for a specific way of navigation.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Look for a specific way of navigation.: I'm looking for a shortcut or something similar to let me move to open the folder next to the one already open. Like in my case. I have a bunch of albums in my Camera Roll. And I don't want to keep having to close the currently open album and click on the next one. Is there a...
  9. new windows update changed the way audio looks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    new windows update changed the way audio looks: Hi there hope someone can help i regular stream live on my laptop using the line in for recording out to my listeners now recently the new windows 10 update has changed the audio the way it looks on the bottom right of the screen i thought nothing of it but now realise...
  10. I would like to change the way file explorer looks

in Windows 10 Support
    I would like to change the way file explorer looks: I would like to change the way file explorer looks, it looks like this now [img] I'd like it to look more like this [img] Any and all help is very much appreciated. Thanks 73631