Windows 10: Looking for a way to open multiple applications in a determined layout using a...

Discus and support Looking for a way to open multiple applications in a determined layout using a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I like to keep a certain website (using Edge) and discord open on my 2nd monitor. This monitor is postioned in portrait mode, and I like to have Edge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Vykker552, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Looking for a way to open multiple applications in a determined layout using a...

I like to keep a certain website (using Edge) and discord open on my 2nd monitor. This monitor is postioned in portrait mode, and I like to have Edge using up the bottom 75% of the screen, with discord open on the upper 25%. This can be mildly annoying to have to set up every time I need it, so I'm hoping someone can recommend a method/application that could open up these two programs using a hotkey (or some kind of shortcut), and hopefully save their on-screen positions too. Even better if I can also assign a webpage to directly open with Edge using this hotkey. Thanks for any suggestions!

submitted by /u/Vykker552
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Vykker552, Nov 30, 2020
  2. ex_reven Win User

How: Open Two Application

Whats the point.
    Every application I know of offers multiple tasks being performed at the same time anyway. I see no advantage of having a clone of an app *Wtf :wtf:

ex_reven, Nov 30, 2020
  3. How: Open Two Application

How: Open Two Application

Is there a way to open two application of the same application? example... I want to open two Utorrent... another example.... I want to open two CCleaner.

Is there a way to open two application of the same application? If so.... how?

HiddenStupid, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Looking for a way to open multiple applications in a determined layout using a...

Wrong keyboard layout in login page after update to 1607

Hi,

Since the issue reoccurred after updating to anniversary update, I suggest you to reconfigure the QWERTY keyboard layout and check if the same issue persists. This is to check if the issue is with Windows 10 1607 update.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to configure the keyboard layout:

• Open Settings and click on Time and Language.
    • Click on Region and Language.
    • Add the Country and click on add a language and select the language of your choice.
    • This will take time to download the pack.
    • Once this is done, Press Windows key + Space and press Space key to choose the keyboard layout.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Looking for a way to open multiple applications in a determined layout using a...

1. Looking for a way to open multiple applications in a determined layout using a... - Similar Threads - Looking open multiple

2. Auto open misc layout on multiple screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto open misc layout on multiple screens: Hello,Is there a way to save a layout of various windows over multiple monitors - so I can simply load and each monitor will reopen my desired applications? The below attached is an example of a setup I use everyday to trade and it woul dbe useful to be able for this to load...
  3. Auto open misc layout on multiple screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto open misc layout on multiple screens: Hello,Is there a way to save a layout of various windows over multiple monitors - so I can simply load and each monitor will reopen my desired applications? The below attached is an example of a setup I use everyday to trade and it woul dbe useful to be able for this to load...
  4. Application opens on wrong desktop, when using "Multiple desktops" in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application opens on wrong desktop, when using "Multiple desktops" in Windows: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-the-same-application-on-a-different/07093262-b6e8-4619-9b2a-2ad42981d9a5Can you really not fix this?...
  5. Application opens on wrong desktop, when using "Multiple desktops" in Windows

Application opens on wrong desktop, when using "Multiple desktops" in Windows: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-the-same-application-on-a-different/07093262-b6e8-4619-9b2a-2ad42981d9a5Can you really not fix this?...
  6. Looking for some way to determine if a USB-C port supports Alt Modes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Looking for some way to determine if a USB-C port supports Alt Modes: Had a discussion with a friend about USB-C Alt Modes. That got me wondering - does anyone know of a way within Windows or via a utility to determine if any USB-C ports on a system support Alt modes, and if so, which modes the particular port supports? As an example, in order...
  7. Multiple Keyboards Layouts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple Keyboards Layouts: Hi, I have a weird issue since a few months. It seems like something changed in how Windows 10 is handeling the multiple keyboards layout. My Windows display setting is set in English, as I'm used to have it this way, but I live in France, and have no choice but to use a...
  8. Looking for an application

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for an application: Im looking for an app that gives a live view of a cut out part of a window on my desktop as kinda like a pop out so i don't have to have that particular window open but i have a pop out of the part of the window that i need to see as a live view eg. If I’m looking at a timer...
  9. Best Way For Determining Activation Status

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Best Way For Determining Activation Status: What is the best way for determining the activation status of a Win Ten 1909 installation? I know that winver is one way but is there a better way? Thanks, in advance, for guidance and/or pointers to an appropriate tutorial. 149298
  10. How to determine which applications are currently using a service

How to determine which applications are currently using a service: Is there a way to find out, which applications are currently using a service? Kindest Regards 55956