Windows 10: Looking for advice

Discus and support Looking for advice in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, hope y’all are doing good Can you please tell me if there’s a way to speed up windows 10? My pc has been sluggish those days and crashes a lot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Neko-Raijin, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Looking for advice

Hi guys, hope y’all are doing good Can you please tell me if there’s a way to speed up windows 10? My pc has been sluggish those days and crashes a lot I have an HP laptop with intel celeron and 4 gb RAM

submitted by /u/Neko-Raijin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Neko-Raijin, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Dude Win User
  3. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Jan 24, 2021
  4. webmaster Win User

Looking for advice

Looking for some advice on this build

Alright. I think have pretty much finalized my parts list decisions. One final request for a look over to make sure there's no fatal incompabilities I may be missing. Suggestions for changes are still welcome, but I think I'm pretty settled here. Excluded is the case fromt his list, which I ordered from ISTExpress, Getting a CM Storm Sniper, and already have a used optical drive.

Looking for advice 5QSUk.png

webmaster, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Looking for advice

1. Looking for advice - Similar Threads - Looking advice

2. Looking for some tech advice.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for some tech advice.: Hey /r/windows10, Time to use this subreddit for some tech support rather than just getting neat tools I'll never use. Trying to help out my uncle with his PC and I am running into an issue that I cannot find a solution for. Their computer freezes randomly, while using it...
  3. Need help/advice looking for a Browser replacement for FF.

in Browsers and Email
    Need help/advice looking for a Browser replacement for FF.: Hi, Need help/advice looking for a Browser replacement for FF. Some of my wishes are: Ability to import & export log-ins & passwords in the std CSV format. Use my own home pg as the page I see when I call up the browser. Set the browser to send downloads to my warehouse...
  4. Looking for advice for possible move to Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking for advice for possible move to Win 10: 1st post. I might be upgrading to Win10, but have questions. First, what I have now... HARDWARE Dell E6420 Laptop (64 bit) Intel i5-2520M CPU 2.50 Ghz 8 GB RAM MotherboardACPI x64-based PC Hard DriveHitachi HTS545032B9A300 Fantom GFB2000EU, 2GB USB DVD/CD-ROMHL-DT-ST DVD/ROM...
  5. Looking for installation advice. OS/Motherboard+CPU.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Looking for installation advice. OS/Motherboard+CPU.: So I am getting a new motherboard and cpu in a few days, going from a i5-7500 to a Ryzen 7 3700x, and when I go to format and install windows 10 64 bit home edition, should I disconnect my non-os SSD till the OS is installed and updated? The OS is going on a SSD, while my...
  6. Looking for some advice

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Looking for some advice: What should I do when u get this error, c:\$SysReset\Scatch\Csrss.ex? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-some-advice/3f27847c-e942-49ef-b290-be91c9418fb4
  7. Looking for some Antivirus Advice

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Looking for some Antivirus Advice: I'd like to use a Free one before I decide if I'd like to pay for the Full Version. I'd like an Antivirus w/a good reputation, that can stop tracking cookies & pop-ups, somewhat fast but very thorough scans w/easy to read & understand results-that can also be copied to a...
  8. Looking for some graphic card advice

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Looking for some graphic card advice: I'm planning on doing an upgrade to my rig this year by replacing the APU(Ryzen 3 2200G) with the Ryzen 5 3600 in Nov. But I need to get a graphic card first and I was wondering what card would be best. I know there are no best but I want something that will do as well if not...
  9. New Windows 10 S mode users, looking for video editing advice and photo resizing app...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Windows 10 S mode users, looking for video editing advice and photo resizing app...: So I bought a w10s laptop and haven't even took it out of the box yet. I would like to use it to edit videos and post to youtube. Is there a suitable app that will do the job? Also I want to batch resize photos and add a text mark to them. I'm hoping there are suitable apps...
  10. Could not stop 1809 install and looking for advice to back out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Could not stop 1809 install and looking for advice to back out: I was reading about this update while it was installing and read about many of the issues people were having. It was too late for me to stop the install but it got to the point where I needed to restart my computer to update and I did not. I’m still on 1803 (so it seems) but...