Windows 10: Looking for advice

Discus and support Looking for advice in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, hope y’all are doing good Can you please tell me if there’s a way to speed up windows 10? My pc has been sluggish those days and crashes a lot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Neko-Raijin, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Looking for advice

Hi guys, hope y’all are doing good Can you please tell me if there’s a way to speed up windows 10? My pc has been sluggish those days and crashes a lot I have an HP laptop with intel celeron and 4 gb RAM

submitted by /u/Neko-Raijin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Neko-Raijin, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Dude Win User
  3. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Jan 24, 2021
  4. webmaster Win User

Looking for advice

Looking for some advice on this build

Alright. I think have pretty much finalized my parts list decisions. One final request for a look over to make sure there's no fatal incompabilities I may be missing. Suggestions for changes are still welcome, but I think I'm pretty settled here. Excluded is the case fromt his list, which I ordered from ISTExpress, Getting a CM Storm Sniper, and already have a used optical drive.

Looking for advice 5QSUk.png

webmaster, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Looking for advice

1. Looking for advice - Similar Threads - Looking advice

2. Looking for Best Folder Lock Software for Windows 11, Need any Advice?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for Best Folder Lock Software for Windows 11, Need any Advice?: I am currently in need of a software that can effectively protect my personal files and folders on my Windows 11 computer. As I am unable to rely on the built-in Windows security features, and the sensitive nature of the files and folders that I need to protect, so I am in...
  3. Looking for Best Folder Lock Software for Windows 11, Need any Advice?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for Best Folder Lock Software for Windows 11, Need any Advice?: I am currently in need of a software that can effectively protect my personal files and folders on my Windows 11 computer. As I am unable to rely on the built-in Windows security features, and the sensitive nature of the files and folders that I need to protect, so I am in...
  4. Windows 11 BSOD multiple troubleshooting steps done looking for advice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 BSOD multiple troubleshooting steps done looking for advice: Hey, Having trouble Narrowing down my pc problems , multiple times a day I get a BSOD sometimes it leads to the system not booting telling me my windows is corrupted I shut the system down and it starts again just fine . I Have went through multiple steps already to resolve...
  5. Windows 11 BSOD multiple troubleshooting steps done looking for advice

Windows 11 BSOD multiple troubleshooting steps done looking for advice: Hey, Having trouble Narrowing down my pc problems , multiple times a day I get a BSOD sometimes it leads to the system not booting telling me my windows is corrupted I shut the system down and it starts again just fine . I Have went through multiple steps already to resolve...
  6. An attacker is trying to log in to my PC. Looking for advice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An attacker is trying to log in to my PC. Looking for advice.: Hello,a couple of days ago i logged on a PC in our network and realised someone was on that machine windows 10. I realized it immediately because i saw this on my screen:The first one is already in English and the second one says:CScript error: Loading of the script failed...
  7. An attacker is trying to log in to my PC. Looking for advice.

An attacker is trying to log in to my PC. Looking for advice.: Hello,a couple of days ago i logged on a PC in our network and realised someone was on that machine windows 10. I realized it immediately because i saw this on my screen:The first one is already in English and the second one says:CScript error: Loading of the script failed...
  8. An attacker is trying to log in to my PC. Looking for advice.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. UINIC LED U28 Mini Projector - Looking for Driver and Firmware advice?

UINIC LED U28 Mini Projector - Looking for Driver and Firmware advice?: So I have this blast from the past UINIC LED U28 Mini Projector Ive never really had a problem with it except the clarity. It dose what it need to do which is work when moving. So I don't really use it that much but like my computers and vehicle I like to keep this up to date...
  10. UINIC LED U28 Mini Projector - Looking for Driver and Firmware advice?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UINIC LED U28 Mini Projector - Looking for Driver and Firmware advice?: So I have this blast from the past UINIC LED U28 Mini Projector Ive never really had a problem with it except the clarity. It dose what it need to do which is work when moving. So I don't really use it that much but like my computers and vehicle I like to keep this up to date...