Windows 10: Looking for an app that would display the approximate time in the taskbar, rather than...

Discus and support Looking for an app that would display the approximate time in the taskbar, rather than... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; There's an app for iPhone that does this, but I can't find an equivalent for Windows 10. The app is called Roughly, the time in words Here's my ideal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pobopny, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Looking for an app that would display the approximate time in the taskbar, rather than...

There's an app for iPhone that does this, but I can't find an equivalent for Windows 10. The app is called Roughly, the time in words

Here's my ideal for what I'm looking for:
    Instead of the taskbar time reading something like "10:53", I'd rather it say something like "Not quite eleven"; or instead of 4:28, it would say "Half past four".
    That's what I mean by approximate time. It stresses me out to see the little digital clock down there slowly ticking the time away. I do much better having a general sense of things and then setting timers or alarms for things that need to happen at an exact time.

If not the taskbar, then just a desktop widget would be good -- I just can't find anything close to what I'm looking for.

submitted by /u/pobopny
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pobopny, Apr 13, 2021

2. Outside temperature display in taskbar

I followed these steps exactly and the only thing showing in my task bar is a sun icon but not temperatures are being displayed.

TerriDunaway, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Outside temperature display in taskbar

Hi Jason,

In order for us to assist you on how to display the temperature application on your taskbar. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click the Windows or the Start icon.
    • Look for the weather application under tiles.
    • Right click it then select More.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Looking for an app that would display the approximate time in the taskbar, rather than...

windows 10 taskbar window tumbnails look bad

Hi,

The challenge that you are experiencing with your taskbar window thumbnails can occur due to several reasons, such as, an outdated display driver, low screen resolution settings, etc. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any significant changes to your computer before the issue started? When did the issue start?
    • What are the exact troubleshooting steps that you've taken so far? This is for us to avoid providing the same steps.

We look forward to your response.

Joshua Her1, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Looking for an app that would display the approximate time in the taskbar, rather than...

1. Looking for an app that would display the approximate time in the taskbar, rather than... - Similar Threads - Looking app display

2. My taskbar looks different than it used to look before.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar looks different than it used to look before.: MY TASKBAR LOOKED TO LOOK LIKE THISAND NOW IT LOOKS LIKE THIS CAN SOMEONE HELP ME SOLVE THIS PROBLEM??I installed translucent tb from microsoft store and then uninstalled it since then this is happening...
  3. My taskbar looks different than it used to look before.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taskbar looks different than it used to look before.: MY TASKBAR LOOKED TO LOOK LIKE THISAND NOW IT LOOKS LIKE THIS CAN SOMEONE HELP ME SOLVE THIS PROBLEM??I installed translucent tb from microsoft store and then uninstalled it since then this is happening...
  4. Displayed fonts look "bitmap" rather than "vectorized"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Displayed fonts look "bitmap" rather than "vectorized": I bought a new hard disk, installed it and every thing works fine. One thing is that the fonts displayed on the screen desktop icons fonts, fonts inside pdf files, fonts on websites look more "bitmap" than "vectorized". I.e. you see pixels that build the letters and not...
  5. Displayed fonts look "bitmap" rather than "vectorized"

Displayed fonts look "bitmap" rather than "vectorized": I bought a new hard disk, installed it and every thing works fine. One thing is that the fonts displayed on the screen desktop icons fonts, fonts inside pdf files, fonts on websites look more "bitmap" than "vectorized". I.e. you see pixels that build the letters and not...
  6. Displayed fonts look "bitmap" rather than "vectorized"

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Allow installation of certain apps rather than all

Allow installation of certain apps rather than all: We have company policies that prevent user from installing applications unless they are a local admin. We have a few cases in which applications update regularly and the user cannot install those updates.Rather than giving them local admin access we are looking at using...
  8. Taskbar time display

Taskbar time display: How to change taskbar time display to show seconds in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-time-display/751a3f54-0c10-4bcd-bb5c-9313a9212e7b
  9. My system would rather choke than use swap space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My system would rather choke than use swap space: So on my main dev system running Server 2019, I’m doing some load testing on an application I’m developing. I fire up about 20 instances, and a controller spawns new ones as the old ones self-terminate at 4GB (memory leaks, bane of my existence). Anyway, my system has 128GB...
  10. Temperature on lock screen displays in Celsius rather than Fahrenheit.

Temperature on lock screen displays in Celsius rather than Fahrenheit.: I have my lock screen set to "show details" of my weather app on the lock screen. It shows the temperature in Celsius even though my weather app is set to Fahrenheit and it shows the temps in Fahrenheit there. I read some other posts that said check my global settings on...