Windows 10: Looking for an application

Discus and support Looking for an application in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Im looking for an app that gives a live view of a cut out part of a window on my desktop as kinda like a pop out so i don't have to have that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hamos1, Apr 6, 2020.

1. /u/hamos1 Win User

Looking for an application

Im looking for an app that gives a live view of a cut out part of a window on my desktop as kinda like a pop out so i don't have to have that particular window open but i have a pop out of the part of the window that i need to see as a live view eg. If I’m looking at a timer I can see it ticking.

any help is appreciated

submitted by /u/hamos1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hamos1, Apr 6, 2020

2. I'm looking for a song identification application for a Samsung Windows phone.

I'm looking for an application that will allow me to identify songs I'm hearing by using my Samsung Windows phone. I need specific suggestions but not the SoundHound as it seems to be unavailable for my phone.

HelOnWheels70, Apr 6, 2020
  3. WojtasRed Win User
    Application to test CPU

I`m looking for an application to test if my CPU is working properly. Any suggestions, guys? *Smile Looking for an application :)

WojtasRed, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Looking for an application

Remove PUP application from DVD Drive (FLooking for an application :) CDROM

Unfortunately, that's how Disk Clean ends.

If you want to check - run it again to see if there's is anything to clean (look at the size on items in the list - small size means only a bit has accumulated since the last run - large means something wasn't cleaned)
    Disk Clean / extended goes deep, that's why I suggested that you run it first.

I'd say just move on to the next step: cCleaner, since you're in the cleaning phase.

Ok, onward and upward!

Slartybart, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Looking for an application

1. Looking for an application - Similar Threads - Looking application

2. I am looking for a copy of the Lenovo dial assistant application. The down load button...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am looking for a copy of the Lenovo dial assistant application. The down load button...: I am looking for a copy of the lenovo dial assistant application the down load button seesm to not be working on Microsoft site* Changed to a question* Original title: live chat...
  3. I am looking for a copy of the Lenovo dial assistant application. The down load button...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am looking for a copy of the Lenovo dial assistant application. The down load button...: I am looking for a copy of the lenovo dial assistant application the down load button seesm to not be working on Microsoft site* Changed to a question* Original title: live chat...
  4. Looking for a Corrupted File Fix Software, System Reset, Downloadable Application, etc.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Looking for a Corrupted File Fix Software, System Reset, Downloadable Application, etc.: Late last week I had accidentally deleted 2000 .mp4 files. These files have been recovered via WonderShare Recoverit. All files have been "corrupted"This is the error when attempting to open each file. I am posting to look for any form of a .mp4 repair tool/application. This...
  5. Looking for a Corrupted File Fix Software, System Reset, Downloadable Application, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for a Corrupted File Fix Software, System Reset, Downloadable Application, etc.: Late last week I had accidentally deleted 2000 .mp4 files. These files have been recovered via WonderShare Recoverit. All files have been "corrupted"This is the error when attempting to open each file. I am posting to look for any form of a .mp4 repair tool/application. This...
  6. Looking for a Corrupted File Fix Software, System Reset, Downloadable Application, etc.

7. Applications look different after factory resetting Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications look different after factory resetting Windows: So I had factory reset my Windows 10 and it caused applications to render differently than before and it's bothering meMore zoomed in for example, sometimes quality is off etc.Is there a way to make it like it was before...
  8. Applications look different after factory resetting Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Applications look different after factory resetting Windows: So I had factory reset my Windows 10 and it caused applications to render differently than before and it's bothering meMore zoomed in for example, sometimes quality is off etc.Is there a way to make it like it was before...
  9. Applications look different after factory resetting Windows

10. Why does my mouse look like this on some fullscreen applications talking about the symbols...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my mouse look like this on some fullscreen applications talking about the symbols...: Basically in some programs, like Roblox or rpcs3 when in fullscreen my mouse has these weird symbols above it and lags a bit, disappears if I tab out and doesn't show on screenshots...